Alright! I’m ready to pose like a model or should I say like Kali. MOL The Cat On My Head is hosting our famous Selfie Sunday shindig over at their blog so grab your significant other and head over there. See, this is my Halloween friend Clyde the Crow. He only comes out the week before Halloween. I like to talk to crows so he is a welcome addition to this Sunday’s Selfie. I set up the timer and then thought Clyde said, ” CAW-la.” You’re right Clyde I lost my Hawaiian collar again. The picture snapped just after these words of wisdom from me. MOL
May our friendly crow not be a CAWnvict! Ohhh Shoko, that’s CAWny as mom’s chowder! I’ll just hide my head at that one. MOL
First, take a gander at mom’s cartooning of my picture at pho.to editor. A fine looking rendition of me. Thank you mom, I like it.
Mom has to rush off to the hairdresser. After her perm, her furs are sticking straight out, no curl on the sides. She looks like a mad scientist….not at all appealing. She didn’t care for the idea of putting her picture in this post. I offered to help her with some beauty tips but she’s not interested. I think she’s right…..there’s way too much work there for the natural look. Shhh…I don’t want to hurt her feelings. MOL
1. One Halloween, I dressed as …..A WITCH. I EVEN CACKLE MEOWED! HEHE
2. My favorite comedian is…..SYLVESTER THE CAT. I KNOW HE’S NOT SUPPOSE TO BE HYSTERICAL BUT I FIND HIM A RIOT. I MOL SO MUCH THAT SOMETIMES I TINKLE MYSELF, BUT DON’T TELL A SOUL. I’D BE SO EMBARRASSED.THANK YOU ALL-FREE DOWNLOADS.COM FOR THE USE OF SYLVESTER’S IMAGE.
3. My scariest Halloween was….. MY FIRST HALLOWEEN WITH MOM AND DAD! PEEPS KEPT RINGING THE DOORBELL YELLING AT MOM WHEN SHE ANSWERED THE DOOR. I WONDERED WHY SHE KEPT ANSWERING THE DOOR WHEN THESE LITTLE TYKES KEPT YELLING AT HER. I LEFT AND WENT UNDER THE BED BUT MOM KEPT ANSWERING THE DOOR AND GIVING THESE RUDE SHORT PEEP, CANDY! I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT MOM HAD A PROBLEM AND NEEDED TO SEE CHARLIE BROWN’S PSYCHIATRIST.
4. I WILL HAVE TO SAY TOOTSIE ROLLSis my favourite Halloween treat. I ONLY SAY THAT BECAUSE MOM LOVES TOOTSIE ROLLS.
We have a visitor Kali. Cow Kitty quit scratchin’ you’re making me itchy. Cwap! I know you don’t have fleas. The vet says there are no fleas up here cause of the cold weather. Visitor or not…I’m getting away from him.
Hi everyone, today is the Selfie Sunday blog hop with our host The Cat on My Head. So drop by our wonderful hosts and view more anipals posing for their Selfies. We haven’t really done anything interesting…just look out the window at the white stuff and hope it disappears soon. It feels like the beginning of January….go away, come again another day.
I chewed on the feather wand and quickly snapped the picture with my paw.
Shoko, you’re all blurry…..even the feather’s blurry. Son of a snow frog! I’ll have to try it again.
ok…5…4…3…2…Shoko, did I tell you, mom says the snow is here for the season. What?…1… CLICK!
Seems like winter was waiting for us this Friday and snow-covered everything and stayed that way. It’s also time for our artsy photo. So mom used my picture in pho.to editor once again. I like it and feel this is how I should be treated instead of just giving me the odd treat….instead get all excited when I’m in the room. MOL Aren’t Athena’s eyes the prettiest green you’ve ever seen.
Ellen from 15 and Meowing and Annie from McGuffy’s Reader are the co-hosts for our Fill-Ins this week. This is Week 23. Stop by and read their super blogs.
1. It is good to have a spare….. MOUSE OR TWO OR FOUR. I TEND TO LOSE A MOUSE OR TWO EACH YEAR. MOM HAS PULLED THE FURNITURE OUT AND THE ODD MOUSE IS HIDING UNDER THERE BUT THE OTHERS SEEM TO RUN AWAY. MAYBE KALI HAS A STASH OF MOUSES IN THE BEDROOM SOMEWHERE.
2. I don’t understand why…..FRESH COOKED CHICKY LIVERS are so popular WITH CATS. THEY ARE YUCKY AND MUSHY. GIVES ME THE SHIVERS JUST THINKING OF THEM.
THANKS FOR THE USE OF THE PICTURE MR. GOOGLE
3. The spookiest thing that ever happened to me was FINDING COW KITTY AT THE END OF MY TUNNEL. THE HORROR!!
4. My favourite Halloween tale is …..THE HEADLESS HORSECAT. I’M AFRAID TO TURN AROUND AFTER THAT STORY, JUST IN CASE HE’S STANDING ON HIS HORSE BESIDE ME. EEEEEEK…
May the Headless Horsecat never ride his nightmare into your waking hours.