It’s a Friday and that means a fun-filled Friendly Fill-Ins day with our co-hosts 15 and Meowing and Four-Legged Furballs.
I will comple the first 2 sentences and Tyebe the last 2 sentences.
1. As a child, I feared……PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING, BUT I DIDN’T WANT ANYONE TO SEE I WAS SCARED SO I HITHED AND GROWLED AT EVERYONE. MUCH AS I DO NOW THAT TYEBE’S HERE.
2. Friday the 13th …..IS A FRIDAY AND THAT’S A FISH FRY DAY AT CAT SCOUTS. ANY FISH DAY IS A GREAT DAY.
3. I think.….MY EARS… are my best quality. WITH RADAR LIKE MINE I CAN HEAR TREATS RATTLED IN A TIN 3 ROOMS AWAY. MOL *hic*
4. You can’t go wrong with…..GROWING NIP. YOU CAN MAKE MANY ITEMS WITH FRESH NIP OR JUST GOBBLE IT UP WHILE IT’S GROWING.
Today is a selfie day and I intend on looking nonchalant as I take my selfie. Before I get too far ahead please take a gander at The Cat On My Head and have a chuckle over the anipals posing for the selfies they took. Some of them are quite amusing. Click on the blog name for some selfie action.
Mom has the fountain plugged in for the summer and this water is purified. It’s really tasty. I shall grab some water and snap my selfie. This is so easy, Tyebe could do it.
I step on the remote and bingo….a *gag* *sputter* picture of me. Cwap!! This water is cold as a toad’s butt and it’s all over my face. Maybe this wasn’t such a great idea.
Friday is Fill-In day from 15 and Meowing and Four -Legged Furballs. Thank you ladies for the fabulous sentences.
1. When it is hot,….. I HEAD INTO THE LANE TO SLEEP IN THE LONG COOL GRASS OF THE DILAPIDATED HOUSE.
Over to you Tyebe. Now just relax and tell it like it is,