I am Bill Neilson the husband of Jean Neilson the creator of the Canadian Cats. Jean has had a Stroke and has lost her Artistic values and has little interest in the computer. We will leave the site up, but will not posting any more.
Shoko and Tyebe are still a lot of fun and living well now spring has com.
The Fill Ins Friday are awesome!!
We stopped with a blog of Epilepsy BC.
It is Fly Day again. We don’t seem to have flies. In the summer we get tons of the black whizzes. What do you call a group of flies? We know about a murder of crows but not flies. How about a crisis of flies? mol
I love purple! It’s the colour of the British Columbia Epilepsy Foundation. It’s also the colour for royalty. Us Meezers are definitely royalty.
You are The BC Epilepsy in Prince George, B.C.. Mom was her self support for the fun places for different games to help each others. We will put the Epilepsy BC on a E-MAILED for your for somewhere in Canada.
1. I have never been able to …..SNAP MY CLAWS. Neither can Tyebe or mom. Dad slides his fingers around but doesn’t make a sound.
2. I … WELCOME competition. Especially with Tyebe in Spring.
The whole household will fight with you if you want.
3. I…. GET LIGHT HEADED… when spring has sprung.
4. I would like everyone to know, TYEBE and I were spring kittens. Both of us born in spring. I don’t think that makes us good to eat. We do have a permanent darker colouring due to the sun. Seems this idea could be wishful thinking so Shoko says. I have a ginger colouring on my ears, around my nose and eyes. My tail has flame coloured rings on it. The rings on my tail are the only way to tell a flame point from a white cat at many months older. It is older to catch cats but so harder to get young kits younger.
Comedy Plus has it’s Feline Friday today. Click on the badge and be swept over for a visit.
It’s that time of the week for Fun Fill Ins hosted by Ellen of 15 and Meowing
1. It’s about time …..treats were served all day long. 2. An anecdote I like to tell is …when I found mom’s ice pack. It was a very hot July day and I loved the feel of the cool pack on my paws. I started purring and kneading with my claws and a few little holes showed up. The coolness all slid out of the ice pack. Mom wasn’t terribly happy with me. Next day she went out and bought another two ice packs. Just in case I got passionate with one again. mol
Mom has no pictures of that fateful day when I kilt the ice pack. She was horrified though! Think of a happy face with the smile upside down. mol
3. I wish there was a way to….get ino the Lane …without ….getting my feet wet in the snow..
I found it!!
4. Too many people take FURRIES for granted.
See how sweet and lovable we are?
We grow up to be holy terrors but outgrow this in about 5 years. mol
We MUST HAVE TREATS not just kibble and wet junk.
It’s warm today Shoks. I know Tyebe my cozy blanket seems almost too hot to lay on. It must be 5C.
It’s Feline Friday at Comedy Plus.
It’s also the day for the Friday Fill Ins with Ellen of 15 and Meowing and Lorianne of Four Furry Legs
1. A week without ..MORE SNOW… would be nice.
2. A week without __TREATS.. would be impossible.
3. I didn’t plan to ,,MAKE COOKIES.., but I’m glad I did.
4. I once ..ATE RAW OYSTERS.. and lived to regret it.