Kali will take the first 2 sentences and I will attack the 2 last sentences.
1. My Chinese zodiac animal sign is…..THE HORSE. The Five Elements of Horse is Fire (Huo), which symbolizes enthusiasm and energy. The animal gives people an impression of independence and integrity. Its spirit is recognized to be the Chinese people’s ethos – making unremitting efforts to improve themselves with passion and diligence.
2. My zodiac sign is……TAURUS…..the Bull.
The pragmatist of the zodiac, the Taurus individual will surprise you with their dependable and steady approach to all life facts. These natives attract wealth and make the best out of the unpredictable.
Does this mean I’ll get all the toys and treats?
3. Income tax season…..MEANS NOTHING TO ME. I EARN NOTHING SO I’S PAYS NOTHING, IT’S A PEEPS PROBLEM.
4. In hindsight…..I SHOULD HAVE SUCKED UP TO KALI AND SHE WOULD HAVE SHARED HER TREATS. INSTEAD I WHACKY PAWED HER HEAD. SHE DIDN’T TAKE KINDLY TO MY WAY OF ASKING FOR HER TREATS.
There you have it, our fill-ins for the week.
Now don’t mess up your Fryday. Be good and have a boo-boo free day.
Annie of McGuffy’s Reader started Sparks to provide us with a positive start to the week. While we are looking for positive thoughts for the post, we run across hundreds of positive sayings to choose from. So join us and enter a Spark on your blog so you will be filled with positive ideas.
Who wants to start the week on a positive note? I do.
McGuffy’s Reader thinks the week should start with a very pleasant quote to guide us through the week, we agree. Click on McGuffy’s Reader and we carried to their blog and enjoy other Sparks.
Have you ever looked at a problem every which way you can and found no solution but when you go away and then come back to it you see the answer. You have changed the way you look at the problem. Life is like that. Be flexible and enjoy the challenges.
This is a way of starting our week with a positive quote to keep us happy and looking for the good. The idea was the brainchild of Annie of McGuffy’s Reader. We agree that this is an awesome way to start the week.
No matter how tough the problem you’re going through, you can ride it out as the problem will pass.
Kali wanted to add her own positive thought for the week.
This is how excited I get when things work out my way. Have a great week.
1. I would like to ask….KALI….. why …..SHE PAWS AT THE WATER IN THE FOUNTAIN AND GETS THE FLOOR SOAKING?
NO PICTURE…mom’s usually too busy cleaning up the water.
2 My favorite fast food restaurant is…..”MOM’S DINER “….. AT TREAT TIME. My turn, fuzz face. I’m ticked at you Shoks. There was no need to kick me out of the Pillow Tent. Anywho….
3. If I could go to any concert of someone still performing, it would be …..THE JINGLE CATS. THEY ARE AWESOME!
4. My Winter pastime is usually…..NAPPING, because …..IT’S COLD AND I REALLY FEEL THE COLD.