Hey, it’s that time. Time for the fill-ins for the week. We thank our co-hosts 15 and Meowing and Four-Legged Furballs. We’ll all take a shot at the sentences. C’mon Budd. The dude will still be in the mirror when you get back. Guess you’re right Tyebe. He doesn’t seem to leave the same spot. Coming right out.
SHOKO…..BLACK TYEBE…..ROYAL BLUE BUDD…..SEAWEED GREEN MOM…..MAROON
Here are our sentences for this week:
1. I can’t wait to have…..ALL THE FOOD I WANT….. on Crisp Mouse. ( if not in the USA, substitute your next holiday).
2. I am thankful for…..BUDD AND EVEN SHOKO. I KNOW ONE DAY SHOKO WILL LOVE ME. SHE WOULDN’T LET ANYONE HURT ME NOW SO I KNOW DEEP…..WAY DEEP DOWN SHE LOVES ME.
3. When it comes to pie,…..ANY KIND DOES THE TRICK. ALL PIES ARE DELICIOUS SO I’M NEVER PICKY.
4. A feast is not a feast without….NIP. ONE MUST GET THAT GIDDY FEELING DURING A HOLIDAY
Do these ears remind you of a cat in this house? Spooky likeness.
Today’s Thankful Thursday at Brian’s Home and we are all thankful for something different this week.
Click on Brian’s Home badge and see your buddies being thankful.
Tyebe what are you thankful for this week. Well, Budd, I’m thankful for the new mirror mom got. It kept me busy for quite a while. There was a cat that looked just like me in there. I kept looking behind the mirror but this kitty was very thin.
See that kitty? She looks just like me.
Look Budd…there’s a dude that looks like you in the mirror too,
Smile at him Budd. Maybe he’ll smile back. mol *hic* He did, he smiled back. He’s very thin though Budd. We don’t want to see you that thin…ever!
What about you Shokos, what are you thankful for?
I’m thankful you and Budd are so fascinated by the mirror and aren’t thinking about jumping on me.
Budd, what are you most thankful for my bunkie.
Mom bought me a name tag for my collar. I’m so thankful she has made me one of the family and given me a name tag to prove it.
What are you thankful for today my friends?
TYEBE…..ROYAL BLUE BUDD…..SEAWEED GREEN
Time for a positive thought to start the week. A spark to light up our day and send us scrambling on our way. McGuffy’s Reader started this Spark to keep us focused on the positive in life even when others weigh us down.
Since Annie of McGuffy’s Reader is taking time off, we will continue with her Sparks as if she were here with us. We all need a positive thought to start the week off. Especially me lately. I wake up to Tyebe around my neck giving me a cat hug. I’m not a touchy-feely kitty so am in a hissing mood instantly. This quote sums up how we feel toward life. We practice what we preach. How about you my friends?
Tyebe will show you how to attack life and enjoy. You’re set to start your week. Have a great one.
Hey Tyebe, you can impart a positive thought to start the week off. Why Shokos? Annie of McGuffy’s Reader is the driving force for us telling everyone a positive thought to start the week and help put all our experiences in focus.
I’s don’t get it Shokos. Ok, Tyebe when you really try hard to do something and fail, how do you feel? I’s feel mad like I’s could bite someone.
With a positive attitude you wouldn’t feel so bad. I’s get it Shokos.
I’s tried and tried to get the ball on the track to move.
Then one day I hit the ball and it moved!
I’s stuck with it and it paid me’s off. Sorry, I’s so blurry but me’s a mover and shaker and us movers and shakers tend to be blurry. mol *hic*
Where are you Shoko? SILENCE Guess, she’s gone outside.
There you are rolling in the flower garden. Well, ya, the dirt is nice and warm. You really ought to try it mom. Thanks, Shoks but this weeding has to be done. Aww…you really do miss out on the finer things in life cause you have to do silly cwap. The weeds just come back again.
Today is Annie from McGuffy’s Reader’s positive message day. Let’s get some pictures of Mother Nature’s gifts to us, Shoko. I don’t think so, mom. I’m pretty happy here. You won’t screw up the pictures to badly without me so show me your stuff.
Well, here are some tulips that have reached for the sun and are ready to bloom.
Two weeks ago I took this picture of the tree in the Lane. Today this is the tree.
Our positive message for Sparks is:
Think positive and have a great week.
I laughed so hard at this meme….it reminded me so much of Kali. Please enjoy.
Kali will take the first 2 sentences and I will attack the 2 last sentences.
1. My Chinese zodiac animal sign is…..THE HORSE. The Five Elements of Horse is Fire (Huo), which symbolizes enthusiasm and energy. The animal gives people an impression of independence and integrity. Its spirit is recognized to be the Chinese people’s ethos – making unremitting efforts to improve themselves with passion and diligence.
2. My zodiac sign is……TAURUS…..the Bull.
The pragmatist of the zodiac, the Taurus individual will surprise you with their dependable and steady approach to all life facts. These natives attract wealth and make the best out of the unpredictable.
Does this mean I’ll get all the toys and treats?
3. Income tax season…..MEANS NOTHING TO ME. I EARN NOTHING SO I’S PAYS NOTHING, IT’S A PEEPS PROBLEM.
4. In hindsight…..I SHOULD HAVE SUCKED UP TO KALI AND SHE WOULD HAVE SHARED HER TREATS. INSTEAD I WHACKY PAWED HER HEAD. SHE DIDN’T TAKE KINDLY TO MY WAY OF ASKING FOR HER TREATS.
There you have it, our fill-ins for the week.
Now don’t mess up your Fryday. Be good and have a boo-boo free day.