Today we are joining Brian’s Thankful Thursday. We have much to be thankful for these days. Pounce on Brian’s Thankful Thursday badge and click on the site given. We at the Canadian Cats send the Power of the Paw and healing purrs to Brians dad.
We are getting our favourite meals from dad. He gives us snacks on a schedule so every 1pm and 9pm we chow down with special goodies.
The weather is warm and lazy. So we can just sleep anywhere and be happy, as evidenced by Tyebe.
The kitchen is about half finished so we can fish around for treats.
Mom is getting about a little but not out of the house yet. She is still getting IV Therapy of antibiotics at home so the pain is still in the bone. She is in pretty good spirits considering.
I like to visit with mom and tell her about the younguns and how horrible they can be.
If you don’t mind this is a private conversation just between mom and me!
We are participating in Awww Monday through Comedy Plus.
It is a fine Monday here, very sunny and cold enough to freeze the balloons off a floating giraffe. Speaking of floating giraffes, have you spotted any today?
What are you doing, Shoko? This is Aww…Monday not, *Free your Animal Spirit Day*. All this cold is getting through to you. Your brain has turned to mush. mol…haha Get it…mushy brain from freezing and thawin’.
We’re also participating in Sparks. Ann from McGuffy’s Reader started Sparks many moons ago and though she is taking a break from blogging, we liked the idea of a positive thought to start off the week.
Imagine the problems the floating giraffes have…they have to turn completely around and not fall on their heads.
You can see Budd’s problem and mom’s foot but many people have problems you can’t see but these problems are very real. A welcoming word can make all the difference.
1. I deserve a gold star for…..TOLERATING TYEBE’S SHENANIGANS……today. THERE IS NO PICTURE OF TYEBE WITH HER FACE IN THE POTATO SALAD CHOWING DOWN. MOM WAS TOO EMBARRASSED TO MENTION IT BUT I’M NOT. THEN TYEBE GOT UP AND EXAMINED THE GERBER DAISY…..MOM’S PRIDE AND JOY. SHE DUG IN THE DIRT AND BIT THE STEM.
THIS IS THE GERBER DAISY THIS EVENING. IT’S NOT A HAPPY GREEN ONE.
2. Right now, I am loving…..THE HEAT….. WE DON’T HAVE MANY DAYS THAT ARE SUPER WARM BUT WE HAVE EM NOW. THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN ROLLING IN THE WARM DIRT. AWWW..
Tyebe take it away as only you can wee sis.
3. The best advice I’ve ever been given is….IF ME’S DON’T WANT TO EAT THEN JUMP ON SHOKO SO SHE CAN’T EAT EITHER……I’S FORGET WHO TOLD ME’S THIS. IT COULD’VE BEEN MY INNER VOICE. MOL *HIC*4. If I had to choose a new first name, it would be …..THE WHITE TORNADO AS I’S REALLY MOVE ME’S BOOTY.
Hey, this Saturday is so warm! The weatherman says +6C….toasty.
My spidey senses tell me there is another pair of paws wandering around the house. Could it be, yes it’s gotta be the white tornado!
It’s not me Shoks…I’m grabbing a few winks before you get in my face again. I don’t get in your face! I strategically place myself in a position where you can’t miss seeing me. Like I said…in my face. Whatever!
Wonder what this racket could be. It seems to be coming from the bedroom. As any good guard cat, I must uncover this mystery.
Oh no, we had forgotten bout Elfin John! Go away and leave me alone. You bugged me til Crisp Mouse last year. I’m taking a nap in my pillow tent.
No, no….I meant ALONE! I don’t want to sleep with you.
Geez, you don’t have to bow to me…I would never hurt you little Elfin. You seem like one of the good Christmas elves.
I’m flyin! hehe, I’m free.
I caught a fish for Shoko. She’ll be so impressed. For me? Thanks, Elfin J.
How bout if you do the Sunday Selfie with me, Elfin John? You like that idea. First, we must thank The Cat On My Head for holding this blog hop for so long. Furries….please drop by and visit us in our slot on the blog hop. Simply click on the blog hop name and *poof* you’re there.
*Click* Ya, you got us Elfin J but its kinda obvious you took the picture….next time look as if you are doing nothing.
Today is Friday Fill-Ins by Ellen from 15 and Meowing blog and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader blog. 1. I challenge everyone to…..REMEMBER HOW COLD THEY WERE IN THE WINTER….. this week. Then when it rains or you need a windbreaker to go outside, you’ll realize just how warm you really are. 2. I regret disposing of …..MY SANTA CLAUS DOLL. Actually mom put it away a year and a half ago and she has never found it.
3. I have a difficult time admitting …..I AM A TAD FULL OF MYSELF.
4. If I were given a psychic power, I would like it to be……FLYING. Then Shoko could jump on my back and we could go visit our friends in Blogville. No planning just jump on my back and way we go.
No pictures of me flying Shoko down to Atlanta to visit with Bacon as I can’t fly. But I can dream about it. MOL