A ha….what are you doing, Tyebe. Who me’s? Well, I’m happy I can jump on the hamper and now I can walk on the rim of the hamper. mol *hic*
Whoops!! Me’s not very steady on such a thin rim. How will I’s get out, Shokos?
Try leaping out. Ok, Shokos. *several leaps later* It’s not workin’ Shokos. I guess you’ll have to sleep in their Tyebe. It will be quiet tonight around the joint with you tucked in the hamper. No!! I don’t wanna sleeps in here.
Maybe I can dig my way out.Whatcha doin’ in the hamper Tyebe? Here let me help you out. There you go little one.
It’s Brian’s Thankful Thursday today Tyebe, what are you most thankful for today. I’m most thankful for mom’s help in getting out of that hamper. It was kinda stinky in there, Shokos. I didn’t want to sleep in there….P.U. It’s more fun leaping on you. mol *hic* I’ll ignore that, Tyebe. I have hissed on and on about it but you never listen. Friends, go to Brian’s Home and visit the thankful anipals. Click on the blog host and be on your way. Have a great Thursday friends and we’ll see you on the flip-flop. What’s a flip-flop Shokos? Sssh….that’s a story for another day Tyebe.
What a day it’s been. It was 16C (61F) here with sunshine so I padded about the garden and chased Juno home. Then I sprawled out in the dirt. This will happen tomorrow too. I am very happy to get out and do my thing. There are even flies showing up to buzz about my head.
After a day of fresh air and examining the garden, I need a place to let my fur down but still see what mom’s doing.Right here on her desk is perfect for me to make sure she is not out running around with other kitties. You never can tell with her.
You realize it’s Thankful Thursday at Brian’s Home. Click on the name of the blog hop host and join us. So I am saying I am most thankful for today is this soft basket on mom’s desk. It”s so cozy that I’m getting sleepy. *yawn*
Actually, mom is not all that interesting when she’s on the computer. So I will say nightie nite and don’t let the bed fleas bite.What are you thankful for this Thankful Thursday?
Hurry up mom, we have to play before it’s Story Time. I think Cow Kitty’s Cheese with Mice would be fun.
This basket on your desk is in a great place. I can watch you and everyone else that comes into my area.
I haven’t played with the Cheese and Mice for years. I wonder if I still know how?
Look at those mice go. Son of a mouse eater!
MOL…here they come again.!
Today is Brian’s Thankful Thursday so I am very thankful mom plays with me and does most of the things I want to do. For this alone, I am a thankful Shoko.
Click on Brian’s Thankful Thursdayand join in the hop. You know what they say…”Ye who hops like a bunny will find an easter egg in their bed!”
Mom, mom, we got a postcard from Fiji. Kali’s taken the time to send us some news from the island.
It’s so pretty there! I don’t see no pink beaches though. Maybe the tide washed the pink off the sand. *Shoko looks at mom with a quizzical look.*
You sound just like Kali, mom. You’ve been hanging out with her too long. No way do I believe you. hmpf!
What does our little white ghosty have to say for herself?
Hi, there winter warriors. It’s beautiful and 86 F(30C)here. The trade winds carry just a scent of Jasmine. *sniff* *sniff* Buddy and I are lying on the beautiful pink sands and chowing down on turkey and beef. He is dangling a treat above my mouth and I catch it, The moisture is awesome on my furs as they’re shining like silk. The other Cougars are mewing with the cabana boycats. The boycats here are so handsome and not puffed out to keep warm like at home. Glad you’re not here with us Shoko but will see you soon, sisteh. Miss you mom!
We are also partaking of Thankful Thursday with Brian’s Home Blog. We are thankful for each other and the fact that we can relax and say whatever we want without someone giving us grief. We are also thankful for a sisteh that never forgets us. Click on Brian’s Homer and go visit the others that are thankful. Come back and have a cuppa green nip with me. See ya later, friend.
We are thankful for a nice warm mom to snuggle up to. Brian’s Blog Thankful Thursday is the perfect time to show it. Simply click on the blog hop name and join the other thankful anipals. Our friend Cathy Keisha or CK, from Stunning Keisha, asked these questions of her friends so we could get to know them better.
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? …. Some dry crumble called Hypoallergenic Soy. It’s pretty good tasting.
2. Where was your header pic taken?….. In mom’s bedroom while we were chillaxin. All of a sudden mom brings out the camera like its a shotgun and starts firing.
3. Worst pain you ever felt?…..Worst emotional pain was when Queen Nellie, my mentor from The Cat From Hell left for the Bridge. I was sad for a long time but I’ll see her and many more friends when I join them.
4. Favorite place you’ve traveled?…..nip patch on my own 4 paws.
5. How late did you stay up last night? 11pm but I got up 7 times to check the doors, sniff Kali, hit mom’s nose so she’d pat me, check dad…you get the idea.
6. If you could move, where to?…..Probably closer to the river cause Kali tells me the river is a great place to walk with mom.
7. What do you collect?….. I collect nail polish and lipsticks
8. Which of your blogging friends lives the closest?…..I would have to say Marv of Marvelous is Marvelous.
9. Amusement park or concert?…..A concert for both of us. I would cwap myself on a roller coaster and Kali doesn’t see so good so she’d like the music.
10. When was the last time you cried? …..I don’t cry!! I get very quiet and sad and bite anyone who bugs me. Whenever a friend passes to the bridge, I am very sad cause I’ll miss them.
11. Who took your header photo?…..Mom did.
12. Who’s the last person you took a picture with?…..mom
13. What’s your favorite season?…..An easy peasy answer……SUMMER!
14. If you could have any career, what would it be?….I’d run a day spa.
15. Do you think relationships are ever worth it?…..Oh yes, Buddy Budd and I have an awesome relationship and Shoko and Einey are the best of friends and sweethearts.
16. If you could talk to anyone right now who would it be?…..I would talk with Buddy Budd. I would talk with Einey. We would try and comfort them.
17. Are you a good influence?…..I think I am but you’d have to ask Shoko if she thinks so. I guess…I don’t want to run a day spa though.
18. Does pineapple belong on pizza?…..Who cares. I only eat my own food and a tad of olive juice. Kali just eats her food too.
19. You have the remote, what are you watching?…..I found this cool YouTube video and I watch birds and squirrels. The plot is very deep. mol
20. Whom do you think will play along?…..Hopefully, my friends will find the time to tell us more about themselves.
What are you most thankful for this week, friends?
Today is a wonderful day….the sun is shining like a big bright ball. Take off those rose coloured glasses Kali. It’s snowing like a sheet of white has been dropped from above.
Well, I see a beautiful day, Shoko. Not one I want to go out and play in but a lovely day nonetheless.
I am thankful for the ability to still play with mom. Though I don’t play as much as I used to. So I am joining Brian’s Thankful Thursday Blog Hop. Just click on the blog hop name and be whisked over there.
The mouse is blurry it’s going so fast. I caught it though.
I’m blurry, I’m moving so fast. mew, mew
I can still make these moves so I am very thankful for the ability.