Mom, mom, we got a postcard from Fiji. Kali’s taken the time to send us some news from the island.
It’s so pretty there! I don’t see no pink beaches though. Maybe the tide washed the pink off the sand. *Shoko looks at mom with a quizzical look.*
You sound just like Kali, mom. You’ve been hanging out with her too long. No way do I believe you. hmpf!
What does our little white ghosty have to say for herself?
Hi, there winter warriors. It’s beautiful and 86 F(30C)here. The trade winds carry just a scent of Jasmine. *sniff* *sniff* Buddy and I are lying on the beautiful pink sands and chowing down on turkey and beef. He is dangling a treat above my mouth and I catch it, The moisture is awesome on my furs as they’re shining like silk. The other Cougars are mewing with the cabana boycats. The boycats here are so handsome and not puffed out to keep warm like at home. Glad you’re not here with us Shoko but will see you soon, sisteh. Miss you mom!
We are also partaking of Thankful Thursday with Brian’s Home Blog. We are thankful for each other and the fact that we can relax and say whatever we want without someone giving us grief. We are also thankful for a sisteh that never forgets us. Click on Brian’s Homer and go visit the others that are thankful. Come back and have a cuppa green nip with me. See ya later, friend.
We are thankful for a nice warm mom to snuggle up to. Brian’s Blog Thankful Thursday is the perfect time to show it. Simply click on the blog hop name and join the other thankful anipals. Our friend Cathy Keisha or CK, from Stunning Keisha, asked these questions of her friends so we could get to know them better.
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? …. Some dry crumble called Hypoallergenic Soy. It’s pretty good tasting.
2. Where was your header pic taken?….. In mom’s bedroom while we were chillaxin. All of a sudden mom brings out the camera like its a shotgun and starts firing.
3. Worst pain you ever felt?…..Worst emotional pain was when Queen Nellie, my mentor from The Cat From Hell left for the Bridge. I was sad for a long time but I’ll see her and many more friends when I join them.
4. Favorite place you’ve traveled?…..nip patch on my own 4 paws.
5. How late did you stay up last night? 11pm but I got up 7 times to check the doors, sniff Kali, hit mom’s nose so she’d pat me, check dad…you get the idea.
6. If you could move, where to?…..Probably closer to the river cause Kali tells me the river is a great place to walk with mom.
7. What do you collect?….. I collect nail polish and lipsticks
8. Which of your blogging friends lives the closest?…..I would have to say Marv of Marvelous is Marvelous.
9. Amusement park or concert?…..A concert for both of us. I would cwap myself on a roller coaster and Kali doesn’t see so good so she’d like the music.
10. When was the last time you cried? …..I don’t cry!! I get very quiet and sad and bite anyone who bugs me. Whenever a friend passes to the bridge, I am very sad cause I’ll miss them.
11. Who took your header photo?…..Mom did.
12. Who’s the last person you took a picture with?…..mom
13. What’s your favorite season?…..An easy peasy answer……SUMMER!
14. If you could have any career, what would it be?….I’d run a day spa.
15. Do you think relationships are ever worth it?…..Oh yes, Buddy Budd and I have an awesome relationship and Shoko and Einey are the best of friends and sweethearts.
16. If you could talk to anyone right now who would it be?…..I would talk with Buddy Budd. I would talk with Einey. We would try and comfort them.
17. Are you a good influence?…..I think I am but you’d have to ask Shoko if she thinks so. I guess…I don’t want to run a day spa though.
18. Does pineapple belong on pizza?…..Who cares. I only eat my own food and a tad of olive juice. Kali just eats her food too.
19. You have the remote, what are you watching?…..I found this cool YouTube video and I watch birds and squirrels. The plot is very deep. mol
20. Whom do you think will play along?…..Hopefully, my friends will find the time to tell us more about themselves.
What are you most thankful for this week, friends?
Today is a wonderful day….the sun is shining like a big bright ball. Take off those rose coloured glasses Kali. It’s snowing like a sheet of white has been dropped from above.
Well, I see a beautiful day, Shoko. Not one I want to go out and play in but a lovely day nonetheless.
I am thankful for the ability to still play with mom. Though I don’t play as much as I used to. So I am joining Brian’s Thankful Thursday Blog Hop. Just click on the blog hop name and be whisked over there.
The mouse is blurry it’s going so fast. I caught it though.
I’m blurry, I’m moving so fast. mew, mew
I can still make these moves so I am very thankful for the ability.
This is Brian’s Home‘s Thankful Thursday and there are so many things about my life that I’m thankful for. Today I am thankful that mom would go for a walk with me down the Lane after a rainstorm just because I was bored. Awww…*sniff*, a fresh scent. Nothin’ like a crisp sniff of the rain-soaked deck.
All the plants are gone….no work to do for a few months.
Oh my paws!….it really did storm last night. I smell mouse…..come on mom I must sniff the falling down house.