We are thankful for a nice warm mom to snuggle up to. Brian’s Blog Thankful Thursday is the perfect time to show it. Simply click on the blog hop name and join the other thankful anipals. Our friend Cathy Keisha or CK, from Stunning Keisha, asked these questions of her friends so we could get to know them better.
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? …. Some dry crumble called Hypoallergenic Soy. It’s pretty good tasting.
2. Where was your header pic taken?….. In mom’s bedroom while we were chillaxin. All of a sudden mom brings out the camera like its a shotgun and starts firing.
3. Worst pain you ever felt?…..Worst emotional pain was when Queen Nellie, my mentor from The Cat From Hell left for the Bridge. I was sad for a long time but I’ll see her and many more friends when I join them.
4. Favorite place you’ve traveled?…..nip patch on my own 4 paws.
5. How late did you stay up last night? 11pm but I got up 7 times to check the doors, sniff Kali, hit mom’s nose so she’d pat me, check dad…you get the idea.
6. If you could move, where to?…..Probably closer to the river cause Kali tells me the river is a great place to walk with mom.
7. What do you collect?….. I collect nail polish and lipsticks
8. Which of your blogging friends lives the closest?…..I would have to say Marv of Marvelous is Marvelous.
9. Amusement park or concert?…..A concert for both of us. I would cwap myself on a roller coaster and Kali doesn’t see so good so she’d like the music.
10. When was the last time you cried? …..I don’t cry!! I get very quiet and sad and bite anyone who bugs me. Whenever a friend passes to the bridge, I am very sad cause I’ll miss them.
11. Who took your header photo?…..Mom did.
12. Who’s the last person you took a picture with?…..mom
13. What’s your favorite season?…..An easy peasy answer……SUMMER!
14. If you could have any career, what would it be?….I’d run a day spa.
15. Do you think relationships are ever worth it?…..Oh yes, Buddy Budd and I have an awesome relationship and Shoko and Einey are the best of friends and sweethearts.
16. If you could talk to anyone right now who would it be?…..I would talk with Buddy Budd. I would talk with Einey. We would try and comfort them.
17. Are you a good influence?…..I think I am but you’d have to ask Shoko if she thinks so. I guess…I don’t want to run a day spa though.
18. Does pineapple belong on pizza?…..Who cares. I only eat my own food and a tad of olive juice. Kali just eats her food too.
19. You have the remote, what are you watching?…..I found this cool YouTube video and I watch birds and squirrels. The plot is very deep. mol
20. Whom do you think will play along?…..Hopefully, my friends will find the time to tell us more about themselves.
Today is New Year’s Eve…geez, where did the time go? I was basking in the glow of Christmas and *poof*….the holiday week is just about over.
A little roll of glee over treats and a bit of the nip.
Here a sniff, there a sniff…everwhere a sniffing good time was had by both of us.
This being a New Year’s selfie is going to be special. Thank you The Cat On My Head Blog for having such a great blog hop for us.
Pop on over to view your furry friends trying to pose just perfectly for you.
Here is Kali’s butt…mew….she just wouldn’t turn around for mom to take the picture of Kali and Buddy’s gift to her….a Yeow Nanner. Kali was overcome with the fresh aroma.
I was awed by Einey’s Cat Dancer to me. It’s so unpredictable. It even hit mom in the face…I like it.
I did have part of my laser eyes in. Easier to see the “Cat Dancer.”
We finally settled on me up in the cat pole looking in disgust at mom still not playing with me. I have the ball given to me by Einey…a real smelly ball in the cat pole with me… *snap*
Have a great New Year’s Eve my friends. See you in 2018.
This is Brian’s Home‘s Thankful Thursday and there are so many things about my life that I’m thankful for. Today I am thankful that mom would go for a walk with me down the Lane after a rainstorm just because I was bored. Awww…*sniff*, a fresh scent. Nothin’ like a crisp sniff of the rain-soaked deck.
All the plants are gone….no work to do for a few months.
Oh my paws!….it really did storm last night. I smell mouse…..come on mom I must sniff the falling down house.
Time for our favourite Fryday fun….the Fill-Ins! Thank you Ellen of 15 and Meowing and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader for great fill-ins.
1. I still need to…SNIFF AT MORE PRESENTS, SMACKY SOME ORNAMENTS SO THEY SURRENDER AT MY PAWS…… before Christmas. 2. My favorite episode of Seinfeld is…..WELL, NEITHER KALI OR I SAW SEINFELD BUT MOM SAYS HER FAVOURITE EPISODE WAS, ‘THE PUFFY SHIRT’.
3. What I really would like for Christmas is….DA BIRD…..I THINK EINSTEIN HAS GOT ME THIS WONDERFUL TOY…..I HAVE TO WAIT TILL CHRISTMAS DAY THOUGH….CWAP !
4. My favourite part of Christmastime is …..WHEN MOM AND DAD OPEN THEIR GIFTS. I GET TO JUMP IN THE PAPER AND WRESTLE WITH RIBBONS.
The temperatures are around freezing so the ferals are safe from freezing parts of their bodies. We are still providing water, kibble and a warm hotel room. The river is starting to thaw, the city has dug a bypass through Cottonwood Park so the river doesn’t flood like it did earlier.
May your presents all be toys and not clothes…..*shudder*
I saw you staring under the shed today, Shoko. Is there a furry under there? Naw, I just wanted mom to think there was some activity under there so she’d tell dad and he’d be out looking for a lost furry. That’s exactly what happened. I mewed and mewed until my throat was sore as dad examined the hole under the shed.
Girls, I’m going to wrap presents so you two stay out here and amuse yourselves. Well, I’m going to sniff presents. Oh man Shoko, this will drive you wild. I smell lots of nip. I’m getting giddy….MOL Let me have a sniff, Kali. Wowzers!!
That ornament is crocked……no I’m crocked and the ornament is crooked. That is dang good nip, Kali.
Alright, whose been biting the unwrapped presents! Shoko!! Cheez it da law. Let’s make ourselves scarce Kali. What do you get when you cross a chick with an alley cat?
A peeping tom. Mol…I like it Shoko. mew, mew. Geez Kali, you really are out of it….that was some strong nip.