Time for the funky fill-ins from us. The co-hosts of Friday Fun Fill-Ins, Annie from McGuffy’s Reader and Ellen from 15 and Meowing give us the sentences and we fill in the missing words.
I will take the first two sentences and Kali will attack the last two sentences.
1. I have never been able to….CLIMB A TREE…..I KNOW THAT EVERYONE THINKS IT’S MY CHOICE BUT CLIMBING A TREE SCARES THE CWAP OUTTA ME. I LOVE THIS PICTURE….lOOKING AT THE TREES IS AWESOME……..THE IDEA OF CLIMBING THEM GIVES ME THE SHIVERS.
2. I wish I could still …..SQUEEZE THROUGH THE RAILS ON THE DECK WITHOUT THE RAILS TOUCHING ME. THEN I COULD TAKE A SHORTCUT TO THE NIP.
Take it away sisteh ghostie.
3. SNUGGLING ON MY PURPLE FURRY ON MOM’S BED….. is my ideal winter night. 4. TREATS…..and…..CARRYING OUT MY BEAUTY TREATMENTS MAKE ME HAPPY.
Have a fun weekend friends.
Go away Shoko, I’m sleeping!
Much better now let’s get busy with the Friday Fill-Ins co-hosted by Ellen of 15 and Meowing and Annie of Mcguffy”s Reader. I will take the first 2 sentences while Kali will look after the last 2 sentences.
1. I would like to ask….KALI….. why …..SHE PAWS AT THE WATER IN THE FOUNTAIN AND GETS THE FLOOR SOAKING?
NO PICTURE…mom’s usually too busy cleaning up the water.
2 My favorite fast food restaurant is…..”MOM’S DINER “….. AT TREAT TIME. My turn, fuzz face. I’m ticked at you Shoks. There was no need to kick me out of the Pillow Tent. Anywho….
3. If I could go to any concert of someone still performing, it would be …..THE JINGLE CATS. THEY ARE AWESOME!
We are joining 15 and Meowing and McGuffy’s Reader for their Friday Fill_ins this week. Ellen says she figures out the first 2 sentences and Annie from McGuffy’s Reader did the last 2 sentences. So we will divide the sentences up between Kali and I. Kali will mesmerize you with the first 2 sentences. I will finish it up with the last 2 sentences.
1. My guiding word for 2018 is ….HEAT….TURN UP THE HEAT…..78F IS DOABLE, NOT GREAT BUT MANAGEABLE.
4. I really need to …..ROLL IN SOME FRESH GROWING NIP….., because…..I’VE LOST THAT FRESH CANADIAN SMELL OF NIP AND A COOL BREEZE ON MY FURS.
There you have it, our views on the sentences provided.
Ellen of 15 and Meowing and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader have been posting sentences for us to fill-in once again.
I, Shoko Neilson, will take the first 2 sentences and sisteh Kali the second 2.
1. I can’t wait to see…MOM…open my gift to her. It’s a total surprise and she’ll never guess it. It’s something she’s wanted for a long time.
2. I have had the same…BLANKIE for…EONS… NOW WHEN I VENTURE NEAR, IT RIPS JUST STANDING ON IT. ONE COULD SPIT TREATS THROUGH IT.
My blankie is very shy and may rip if a picture is taken so no photos.
My turn tuna breath. It’s Christmas morning in just 3 sleeps.
3. I would not mind if Santa were to bring me….A NEW TENT..I SAW ONE WITH COW MARKINGS ON IT. MADE ME THINK OF COW KITTY.
4. On Christmas Eve, I always… SNOOP IN THE CHRISTMAS BAGS UNTIL I FIND THE SMELL WITH MY NAME ON IT. MEW, MEW MEW…
MOL…have a fun day.
It’s Fry Day….let’s have some fish, Kali. Remember, Elfin John caught one for us. Sounds good!
Shall we have sushi or wait for the stove to go on again. Sushi….I’ve never had sushi, Shoko.
Oh, my stars this is ghastly! It’s tough and rubbery….yuck! Wait, if you pull hard enough you can rip it into small pieces. Ya, it rips like cloth….what? It is cloth……super pukey! I’m not happy Kali.
Is Elfin John laughing at us? He is laughing at us. He is chuckling away like a wee nincompoop.
Forget him Shoks, it’s time for Fryday’s Fill-Ins with us, *bow* *bow*. Right, 15 and Meowing and McGuffy’s Reader are the hosts once again for the post.
Kali will do the first two sentences and I will finish off with the last two sentences.
Here are the sentences.
1. I can’t believe..…THE HOUSE ON THE CORNER is still sold. IT’S A RATTY OLD PLACE. You wouldn’t catch me in a dilapidated house like that.
SHOKO’S PICTURE IS ON THE FRONT. MOL
Over to you Shoks.
3. Going into December, the weather outside is …..FAR TOO WARM FOR US. IT SHOULD BE -15c. IT’S KINDA SCARY CAUSE THIS MEANS THE COLD IS JUST WAITING AND WILL POUNCE WHEN WE LEAST EXPECT IT.
4. My current weakness is…..THE WATER ACTIVATED FISH. I CAN BE FOUND SITTING ON THE SIDE OF THE SINK DRINKING WATER AND NOSING THE WEE FISH.
Ellen from 15 and Meowing and Annie from McGuffy’s Reader have given us four sentences to fill in with the way we see things. We plan to take turns and let you know how we feel. SHOKO…..BLACK
2. My favorite card game is…..Go Fish…I love fishing. I f I could catch a salmon….I’d be set for life. We’re waiting patiently for the fish to drop from the sky. Mom says that the mama fish drops a whole pile of eggs and then they hatch. C’mon a whole bunch of eggs drop into the pool. We’re waiting. MOL Ok Kali my turn..you go rest your paws.