It’s Friday….which means Fill er In Day and Feline Friday.
Feline Friday is a weekly event with Sandee of Comedy Plus blog. You must pop over and see the delightful feline she will show you. Click on the badge or the name and be in Feline Friday territory.
Also your buddies blogs are listed for your convenience.
Thank you ladies for selected these sentences for us to complete.
1. I can’t wait for………ALL THE STORES… to reopen after the quarantine.
2. I am in no hurry for…..THE MARIJUANA STORES…. to reopen after the quarantine.
3. These days, …..HAPPY…. is my default mood.
4. Have I ever told you…. THAT WE HAD A PARADE OF EMERGENCY VEHICLES DRIVE SLOWLY DOWN THE STREET? THEY HONKED IN FRONT OF OUR HOUSE AND THE NEIGHBOUR. WE ARE THE ONLY TWO ON THE BLOCK WITH HEARTS AND STUFFIES IN THE WINDOW TO HONOUR OUR FRONT LINE WORKERS.
See how the vehicles are keeping their distance?
Another Friday has rolled around. It was a pretty good week. No more snow and mild temperature of -5C. This we can take and actually enjoy. Mom’s birthday was yesterday so she went grocery shopping with dad. We liked that. She got us our favourite Fancy Feast wet food and threw in some Friskies for a change in diet.
This week we are joining Feline Friday at Comedy Plus as we usually do unless mom forgets.
First, we must tell you the most exciting news we know and the event is happening today. Buddy Budd of Tomcat Commentary by Tim turns 20 today. MY mouse and a half, that is ancient! His family is throwing him a Birthday Party over on the family blog, we are sneaking out and heading over after we do the fill ins. We have whistles so help yourselves and have a jolly good time at this special celebration. I am going to be with Einey playing with his toys from Christmas. Gee, I hope I don’t break any. I’ll be careful.
1. My favorite quote is…….”GOT MILK”……..CAUSE I DON’T LIKE MILK AND YOU CAN KEEP IT!
2. My favorite part of February is….THE LAST DAY…..WHETHER THAT IS THE 27TH OR 28TH. I’D RATHER BE SUNNING MYSELF ON THE BEACH.
3. A little known fact about me is…..I LIKE WEARING HATS. SH…..DON’T TELL ANYONE.
4. OWNING CATS……. is the most rewarding experience in the world.
We decided to take mom’s chicken wings to Buddy’s birthday party. Mom used secret herbs on the coating and she used lots of herbs. Yummy!! Notice the white mouse. His name is Gus.
Gus has no ears or tail anymore. His life is a rowdy one. The poor guy has never been the same since I gave him a bath.
Poor guy just dropped his ears and then I bit his tail off. He used to run automatically but after a dose of water, he just quit trying.
We almost forgot. This blog hop, Photo Fails, comes around once a month and we love it. This is our opportunity to show the weird pictures mom takes and then thinks they’ll be lovely….NOT SO MOTHER MAGOO! Roby Sweet started this unique blog hop and since she left us, Mochas, Mysteries & Meows has carried the tradition onward.
This is our entry for the month.
Mom was trying to show me looking at Juno out on her deck but one can’t tell what it is and if she made it bigger I would be outta the picture.
May your weekend be relaxed.
We are joining 15 and Meowing and McGuffy’s Reader for their Friday Fill_ins this week. Ellen says she figures out the first 2 sentences and Annie from McGuffy’s Reader did the last 2 sentences. So we will divide the sentences up between Kali and I. Kali will mesmerize you with the first 2 sentences. I will finish it up with the last 2 sentences.
1. My guiding word for 2018 is ….HEAT….TURN UP THE HEAT…..78F IS DOABLE, NOT GREAT BUT MANAGEABLE.
2. A house is not a home without …..WARMTH. WHO WANTS TO SHIVER WHILE THEY WALK ABOUT THE HOUSE. SUMMER WEATHER INSIDE WOULD BE NICE. WHILE YOU’RE AT IT, LET’S SEE SOME SUNNY SPOTS.
3. I look forward to…..GARDENING….. this year. MOM
SAYS WE’RE GOING TO PUT LOTS OF FERTILIZER INTO THE SOIL AND THEN DAD WILL ROTOTILL THE GOOD STUFF THROUGHOUT THE GARDEN.
4. I really need to …..ROLL IN SOME FRESH GROWING NIP….., because…..I’VE LOST THAT FRESH CANADIAN SMELL OF NIP AND A COOL BREEZE ON MY FURS.
There you have it, our views on the sentences provided.