1. The oldest item in my home is …..DAD……. Dad manages to be in pretty good condition for his age. He can even walk to town and back.
2. The oldest item in my refrigerator is …..a low cal salad dressing that no one likes. We won’t discuss the expiry date, MOL
I got the next two Skoks. Go for it Kali.
3. My family heritage is ….. Siamese. My biological mom was a Lynx Point and bio dad was a Flame Point like me. Most of my life I have had the same big butt as him too.Mom…a Lynx Point Siamese Dad…a Flame Point Siamese. I’m not as flame coloured as dad.
4. My favourite family tradition is ….mom reading at story time and giving us our kisses good night, every night. Makes me feel warm and loved.
1. Peace….. IS RELATIVE. IF, THERE IS NO FRICTION, THERE IS NO PROGRESS. WE NEED ILLNESSES, FIGHTS AND EVEN WARS TO FIND SOLUTIONS TO THESE PROBLEMS. WE DISCOVER HOW FORTUNATE WE REALLY ARE WHEN WE SEE HOW HARD LIFE CAN BE. FOOLED YOU, DIDN’T I? I THINK ABOUT THINGS VERY DEEPLY….EVEN IF I’M KNOWN AS A BIT OF A NIPHEAD.
2. I need to …..TELL EVERYONE IN THE FAMILY HOW VALUABLE THEY ARE TO ME AND HOW THEY HELP ME BE MYSELF….., but I keep procrastinating.
3. A friend is…..SOMEONE THAT STANDS BESIDE YOU NO MATTER WHAT. THEY MAY NOT AGREE WITH YOU BUT WILL TRY AND HELP YOU. THEY ASK NO QUESTIONS BUT ARE JUST THERE FOR YOU.
4. I try to…..BE A FRIEND FOR MOM AND KALI. KALI JUST NEEDS TO KNOW I AM THERE FOR HER. WHEN SHE’S HAVING TROUBLE WALKING, I TAP HER LEGS SO SHE’S AWARE I KNOW SHE’S HAVING PROBLEMS BUT I WILL BE WITH HER WHENEVER SHE NEEDS ME. MOM JUST NEEDS ME TO BE ME AND PLAY WITH HER FEATHER WAND.
May you be smart enough to know a tomato is a fruit and wise enough not to put it in a fruit salad.
It’s time for Shopping Around the World again. Our wonderful hosts are Fozziemum and Piglove.
Today I will show you an easy meal for the warm summer months. You will need:
A small tough cut of pork roast ($12.56)
2 tbsp. marmalade ($3.49)
1 cup Bold Hickory BBQ sauce ($3.40)
1/2 cup orange juice (Minute Maid…$0.20)
salt and pepper to taste… look in your cupboard
Put half a cup of orange juice in a crock pot. Mix in 2 tbsp of marmalade. To this mixture add 1 cup of Bold Hickory BBQ sauce. Stir that pot like a seasoned witch….cackling helps. Cut 1 onion in half and then slice the onion and throw into the mixture. Add pork roast to the crock pot and turn the crock pot to low. Cook for about 8 hours or until the roast is fall apart tender with a fork. Shred the pork roast with your fork until there is nothing but small shreds of pork drowned in the orange juice mixture. Then apply the shredded pork to a bun. Delicious!
What did you say Kali? We were suppose to give the ingredients for a salad? Cwap!! S’cuse me, I feel foolish….this is a big oops. MOM!! What happened here? Did you read the instructions when you first got outta bed? Geez!
What can I say other than here is my salad for this month’s recipe. Um…use your imagination my friends.