Fantastic card right from the heart… Kali will love this.
Let’s gobble up this strawberry cake that the guys and Miss Fitz made over at Timmy’s Commentary. Kali’s favourite cake was strawberry. It tastes pretty darn good. Mmmm Go visit Timmy’s place and share your feelings.
Buddy, we want to keep you here on earth for a few more years. You will be with Kali again and forever.
1. Keep calm and …..SMILE. THEY’LL NEVER KNOW YOU ENJOYED THEIR FISH BEFORE THEM. .
2. WINTER….. disappoints me. IT IS SO COLD THAT I HAVE TO STAY INSIDE UNTIL THE AFTERNOON WHEN THE SUN MAY COME OUT. NO MORE RUNNING OUT IN THE MORNING TO GO TINKLES. THE GROUND IS FROZEN AND THE TEMPERATURE FREEZES ONE’S TINKLE. BRRR… YOU SEE WE ARE WALKING OUTSIDE AIMLESSLY TO KEEP THE COLD AWAY.
3. OREGANO….. is my ….DOWNFALL. I LOVE OREGANO AND TRY MOM’S IN THE GARDEN EVERY YEAR.Yes, oregano is a perennial.
4. In retrospect, ….I WAS A GOOD KITTY MOST OF MY LIFE SO I CAN LET MY fURS DOWN OCCASIONALLY AND BE A LITTLE BIT HELTER SKELTER.
MOL…be good this weekend my friends and we’ll see you on the flip-flop.
Another Friday rolls around and the week is almost over. The snow is melting in spite of -20C temperatures. The sun blazing down seems to warm everything up…including Cow Kitty. hehe SHOKO…..BLACK
Ellen from 15 and Meowing blog and Annie from McGuffy’s Reader have given us the four fill-ins for the day. Click on the blog hosts name and go visit them….say hi for us. I go first this time Shoko.
1. My favorite herb or spice is ……OREGANO. HOW COULD ANYBODY NOT LIKE OREGANO, IT MAKES ONE FEEL LIGHT AS A FEATHER AND JUST A WEE BIT GIDDY.2. An herb/spice I dislike is …..DILL. IT SMELLS ODD, IN FACT IT STINKS. NO PROBLEM MOM I WON’T TOUCH YOUR DILL. LET’S PUT IT THIS WAY, I’LL EAT DILL WHEN YOU EAT VALERIAN ROOT. 3.Lately, I have been working on …..MY STALKING TECHNIQUE. I HEARD THERE ARE LAWS AGAINST STALKING THESE DAYS…..YOU COULD GO TO JAIL. ARE YOU JIVIN’ ME SHOKO? GEESH I’M STARTING TO SOUND LIKE YOU FOR HEAVENS SAKE.4.This Winter was …..DIFFERENT. A FEW DAYS ARE COLD AS STINK, WHERE I AM SHIVERING IN MY FURS LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO CUDDLE. THEN THE NEXT FEW DAYS ARE MILD. SO NOBODY GETS CLIMATIZED AND WE ALL KEEP FEELING VERY COLD.
Have a great weekend and go with the flow.
Mom is starting to make me breathe the Feliway Diffuser air starting tomorrow. Let’s see if I become calm and relaxed.
1. When I run out of….. NIP, I use… OREGANO instead. I SEEM TO BE THE ONLY ONE THAT APPRECIATES MY PERFUME THOUGH. . 2. My guru is… THIS IS HARD CAUSE THERE ARE VERY FEW CATS THAT HAVE MY INTERESTS. HOWEVER, JACKSON GALAXY, “CAT DADDY”,UNDERSTANDS OUR NEEDS AND CAN RELATE TO US KITTIES MUCH BETTER THAN MOST HUMANS. SO I WOULD HAVE TO SAY JACKSON IS MY GURU.
3. I am afraid of….. BUGS AND ALL THINGS SLIMY . HOWEVER I DO LIKE TO WATCH THEM.
4. I feel empowered….. WHEN I HAVE MY LEI AND SUN HAT ON. I THEN FEEL READY TO MEET GUESTS.
Hope you enjoyed my fill-ins this week.
Remember whatever happens, look blank and then finish destroying that item.
This is Friday friendly Fill ins week 4 and we decided to join up and fill in since we hadn’t been aware it existed. We have been wrapped up in planting between snow, rain and hail showers. This year gardening is not for sissies. Anyway, on with our fill ins hosted by 15 and Meowing and McGuffy’s Reader and told by Kali.
1. The best money I ever (had mom) spend was for my hysterectomy as I have absolutely NO motherly instinct towards those dumb bundles of sharp teeth and claws, and the worst was for the mechanical mouse that scares the crap out of me when it runs at me gnashing its teeth.
2. My most memorable vacation was with mom and my late sister Keeko at the Fraser River here in Prince George. We walked along the rocky beach and saw trees felled by the beavers, their homes, dams made by them and 3 beavers swimming in the river right close to us.
3. It makes me happy when the oregano starts growing again and I can roll in it.
4.Once, I went for a walk and when I came back there was a little black eared and black smudge faced kit in my house and she stayed. She’s going to have her 8th birthday soon and she’s still here.
Mom decided we better go look for Bashful again because its going to freeze overnight and even though Sky’s sis is used to this kind of weather, Bashful is not. So off mom and I went to examine more of the Lane.
We looked into the car man’s junky vehicles.
No sign of them. Nothing! We then headed over to the house that’s falling apart.
I think they’re over here mom! I see some wiggle marks. I’ll go onto the property here at the falling apart house. There they are….in the long grass by the tree! Be careful mom, you don’t want to step on them. Let me go and tell them we’re here. Mom nods to me.
Hi Bashful. How about if mom gives both of you a ride home in her hand. Mom, let’s see your hand….Bashful and his friend would like a ride home. Mom puts her hand down, Bashful and his lady friend hop on. Stop mom, let me look. My, my…..she is quite the looker. I’ll bet the boy rocks are beating a path to her door.
Sis, I’m so happy to see you again. I thought maybe you were lost for good. I was so scared. You look so cold sis. Would you like some oregano to get warm. Yes, these peeps have oregano. I know, we’re really lucky.
*yawn* You must be even sleepier than I am sis. Let’s go to bed and snuggle.I can’t wake these two just to find out the name of the bigger one. Don’t you know Bashful? You were with her for a few days. She never said her name. I guess we’ll just have to wait until they wake up.
Mom and I went for a walk in the Lane cause the rain finally stopped today. Sky wanted to see her friend and the only way she mellowed out was with some oregano.
I looked up and down the Lane. I even looked in the bushes. There was just no sign of them. I figured, they just didn’t want to be found yet.
So we went home and asked Sky who was this mysterious stone in the Lane? She finally told us that the stone was her big sister. Since their mom left them in Williams Creek, they had never been parted. This was the first time they weren’t together. Sky believed her sister and Bashful were doing a lot of talking about their situations and would come home when the problems were resolved. She asked for more oregano and Chip gave in. Sky seemed to float in the clouds with a few sniffs of oregano and then she turned in.
Mom was going to do some work on her Notebook but I didn’t want her to. So we cuddled instead.
Sunday Selfie Day is coming up and seeing as I took this picture me self….oh sorry…my pirate speak is coming through. As I was saying, as I took this photo myself, I’m entering it into the selfies by The Cat On My Head. If you click on the host blog you shall be teletransported over there.