It’s time for the fill-ins again and I for one am going to do my thing and say my piece. Mom didn’t raise no peely wally personality of a cat.
Ellen of 15 and Meowing put forth the first two sentences and her co-host, Lorianne ofFour-Legged Furballs created the last two sentences of the fill-ins. Click on their names in red and be taken away by the men in white. mol, mol, mol
1. Every Christmas, I…..AM EXCITED ABOUT CHRISTMAS MORNING AND FUSSING ABOUT THE DINNER. WILL THE TURKEY BE TOO DRY, WILL PEEPS LIKE IT ETC.
2. The day after Christmas, I…..FREAK OUT AT THE NEW TOYS I HAVE. IT TAKES ME A WHILE TO REALIZE THEY AREN’T GOING TO SCARE ME OR BITE ME.
3. ‘Twas the night before Christmas, and…..BUDD AND I ARE YELLING FOR TREATS. MUCH LIKE EVERY NIGHT. CHRISTMAS EVE WILL FIND US LOOKING UP IN THE SKY FOR TINY REINDEER AND SANTA.
4. All I want for Christmas is…..FOR MY NEW FAMILY TO HAVE FUN AND BE HAPPY…..AND A BIG TASTE OF THE TURKEY.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND FRIENDS.
SHOKO…BLACK TYEBE…ROYAL BLUE BUDD CHRISTMAS GREEN
Haha…You look funny Shoko! Whatcha mean Kali? You gotta admit you don’t look very happy? It’s that darn Cappytan….he comes over growls at me and steals my nip. I know he’s rude. Thank goodness mom chases him away all the time. Forget him…the nip is almost finished for the year and we’ll get fresh stuff next year. He really burns my butt though! Cappytan is not in our thoughts tonight, Shoko, concentrate on the Fryday Fill-Ins from Ellen of 15 and Meowing and Annie from McGuffy’s Reader. Click on the names to be taken to their blogs.
Like each week, we are given 4 statements to fill-in. The first 2 were done by Ellen and the last 2 by Annie. Here we go:
1. If I was a ghost, I would haunt…..THE VET’S OFFICE. I’D SCARE THE DEWORMING MEDICINE OUT OF THEM. DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER MY COSTUME SOME YEARS BACK. MAKE NO MISTAKE, I AM THE UNDEAD!
2. I always…..RUN THE OTHER WAY AND HIDE…..when…..ANYONE RINGS THE DOORBELL
NO NEED TO EXPOSE MYSELF TO POSSIBLE DANGER.
All right…my turn Shoko.
3. My favourite scary story is…..PSYCHO. I TELL YA NORMAN BATES IS NUTTIER THAN THE M & M RED PEANUT! I DON’T MEAN THAT NEW GARBAGE MOVIE….I MEAN THE HORRIFYING 1960 PICTURE.
4. I will be so glad when…..SHOKO QUITS RUNNING AROUND THE HOUSE MEWING “BOO…SCARED YA…DIDN’T I, EH?”