I’m going first Shoks….you always go first. OK, Kali Kitteh, take it away.
1. My favorite kind of cookie is….. A VERY HOT COOKIE BY THE NAME OF BUDDY CUSACK.
2. MISS PIGGY…..would play me in a movie about my life. SHE HAS THE FINESSE AND THE POLISH TO UNDERSTAND MOI AND WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT TO MOI.
My turn Kali…speaking of love…
3. Love is…..A FLOOFY TAIL WRAPPED AROUND MY PAWS.
4. For Valentine’s Day, I…..AM GOING TO THE CAT SCOUTS VALENTINE PAWTY WITH EINSTEIN CUSACK. I AM CRASHING THE CAT SCOUTS VALENTINE PAWTY WITH BUDDY JUST LIKE LAST YEAR. SHHH! DON’T LET ANYBODY KNOW. MOL
1. The last movie I saw at the theater was ……I DON’T GO TO THE THEATRE. TOO MANY PEOPLE FOR ME. THE LAST MOVIE MOM WENT TO SEE WAS “THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS.” SHE WAS VERY SUSPICIOUS OF OUR BEHAVIOUR AFTER THE MOVIE.2. The title of my autobiography would be….. THE BEAUTIFUL FLAME-POINT FELINE OF THE NORTH SPEAKS OUT ON THE TREATS OF LIFE. SNAZZY TITLE, EH?3. I would love to learn …...HOW TO OPEN A CAN. THAT WAY WHEN I GET HUNGRY, I CAN JUST RIP THE LID OFF. OH YEA, I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO OPEN THE PANTRY DOOR FIRST. I’d even share my food with Shoko.
4. I am glad that I learned …..TO BE QUIET IN THE STROLLER, because …..A RIDE IN THE STROLLER IS SO MUCH FUN. I KNOW MOM WOULDN’T KEEPTAKING ME IF I CONTINUED TO YELL AT HER.
May your whiskers be straight and your smile crooked. Peeps will wonder what your up to.