Haha…You look funny Shoko! Whatcha mean Kali? You gotta admit you don’t look very happy? It’s that darn Cappytan….he comes over growls at me and steals my nip. I know he’s rude. Thank goodness mom chases him away all the time. Forget him…the nip is almost finished for the year and we’ll get fresh stuff next year. He really burns my butt though! Cappytan is not in our thoughts tonight, Shoko, concentrate on the Fryday Fill-Ins from Ellen of 15 and Meowing and Annie from McGuffy’s Reader. Click on the names to be taken to their blogs.
Like each week, we are given 4 statements to fill-in. The first 2 were done by Ellen and the last 2 by Annie. Here we go:
1. If I was a ghost, I would haunt…..THE VET’S OFFICE. I’D SCARE THE DEWORMING MEDICINE OUT OF THEM. DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER MY COSTUME SOME YEARS BACK. MAKE NO MISTAKE, I AM THE UNDEAD!
2. I always…..RUN THE OTHER WAY AND HIDE…..when…..ANYONE RINGS THE DOORBELL
NO NEED TO EXPOSE MYSELF TO POSSIBLE DANGER.
All right…my turn Shoko.
3. My favourite scary story is…..PSYCHO. I TELL YA NORMAN BATES IS NUTTIER THAN THE M & M RED PEANUT! I DON’T MEAN THAT NEW GARBAGE MOVIE….I MEAN THE HORRIFYING 1960 PICTURE.
4. I will be so glad when…..SHOKO QUITS RUNNING AROUND THE HOUSE MEWING “BOO…SCARED YA…DIDN’T I, EH?”
Kali, this is hard….I miss our bud and there are so many memories we could share. I know, it’s very difficult but we loved Nellie with all our hearts and she made our life so much fun with her “uniqueness.” She made Cow Kitty wonder if he was man enough to take on, “The Cat Queen From Hell,” MOL
I know, let’s show our memories for all to see. We were trying to make a snow kitty but Nellie got excited and jumped on its head. Kali soon followed and we had a mess. hehe
Then there was the day mom caught Nellie and I up on the bread board having a great time mewing about and scratching our backs. She threatened to spread us out on a cracker if we didn’t leave immediately. MEW, MEW…that was so funny watching mom’s lips moving but laughing so hard we couldn’t hear her. What about the day Nellie and Angel Sammy got us to taste bacon for the first time? What a delightful day with so much bacon. Something else Nellie introduced us to.Then there was the day Nellie and Marvin the Moose wandered down the street together. Peeps were looking out their windows and pointing at how marvellously Nellie could direct Marvin. They seemed like best friends. Here we are getting cleaned up for our story and treat time. Nellie fit right in with us…like a part of the family.
Remember Nellie writing….We have too many memories to put them all down but just know we will always be buddies and when we meet again we will continue our, “Cat From Hell” behaviour.
The last picture ever of our Nellie taken by mom.
We all love you Nellie. You will forever walk softly in our hearts.
1. One Thanksgiving tradition I have is….. TO RUN AROUND THE LIVING ROOM MEWING FOR KALI TO CHASE ME AND WHEN SHE DOES, I RUN INTO THE TUNNEL AND WAIT FOR HER….THEN I CHASE HER OUTTA THE TUNNEL. SHE FALLS FOR IT EVERYTIME. LOL
I MADE THIS TUNNEL WITH MY OWN GRUBBY PAWS.
2. Black Friday…..IS WHEN EVERYONE HAS TO BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR NINJA ASSASSINS.
3. The best part about Thanksgiving Day is…..BEING BATHED IN A COOKED TURKEY SMELL ALL DAY. Mmmmm….. LOVE IT!
4. One Thanksgiving,…..I SEARCHED AND SEARCHED FOR A MOUSE OUTSIDE IN THE LANE. I FINALLY BROUGHT ONE HOME, LIVE AND SQUIRMING BUT MOM WOULDN’T LET ME IN. I HAD AN APPETIZER FOR EVERYONE BUT SHE WOULD NOT LET ME IN. I WAS FORCED TO SET IT FREE AND GO INSIDE WITHOUT A PRESENT FOR ANYONE. I WAS SO EMBARRASSED TO SHOW UP EMPTY PAWED.
What’s the difference between a cat and a frog? A Cat has nine lives but a frog croaks every night! MOL, MOL…….I like that one Shoko!