You got the shovel Kali? What for Shoko? Well, we gotta dig a hole to get mom into…..this is going to take a while. What are you doing with that trowel…we need real shovels that can dig lotsa dirt at one time. We’ll be digging from now till winter with a trowel. I don’t like this Shoko….we’ll never get mom to go sit in a hole…..while we throw dirt at her. Then she’s going to be annoyed and we won’t see treats for some time to come. Hmm…you got a point ghosty sister of mine. Let’s just forget it till we have a better plan.
Another Fryday with another Fill-In from Ellen of 15 and Meowing and Annie from McGuffy’s Reader. These two gals think up two sentences each for us to fill in. The first two are from 15 and Meowing and the last two are from McGuffy’s Reader. Pretty clever, eh?
1. A recurring dream I have is….. THAT BUDDY VISITS ON A BEAUTIFUL HORSE AND WE GO RIDING IN THE BACK LANE. OH MY I’M GETTING EXCITED…. He is gorgeous! Buddy is from Tomcat Commentary by Tim Look at those basket eyes…hehehe….I love em so much I could rip some of his furs out to take to my basket and dream of him I. On second thought we don’t need the horse. We’d probably use our claws to get up on the horse and the horse would bolt….leaving us on our heads on the ground. MOL
2. Turn…..HYPOALLERGENIC WET FOOD….. into …..DELI ROAST TURKEY….. AND I’D BE A HAPPY CAMPER. Mom does her best to get me to eat and sometimes I’m absolutely fascinated by the lengths she’ll go to and I absent- mindedly eat the slop.
My turn Kali….I must express myself before I burst. MOL
3. CAPPY-TAN….. is driving me crazy! He waits outside our door for one of us to come outside, He even sings to us. Myself, I think he’s not neutered and is ready to get his MEW off.
4. Lately, I have been….HAPPY TO STAY AROUND THE BACKYARD AND INVESTIGATE BUGS IN THE GARDEN…… a stroll is wonderful when the weather is beautiful and warm but when the wind’s howling, the backyard with the six foot fence is the place to play.
Shoko, did you look in the basement for Elfin John? Yep, not a sign of the little guy. Did you look in the garage, Kali? Sure did, its cold as charity out there. I doubt if he’s hiding in dad’s toolbox…besides we’d have to open it for him with a winch. We’ve looked everywhere. We never looked in the laundry room. Just maybe he’s there. No, he’s not here either. Wait Kali, we didn’t look inside the garbage can. I don’t know what he’d be doing in there but we looked under the sink, on top of the washer and dryer….this is the last place. OMC!! He’s in here Kali and he looks hurt! NO!! MEW MEW MEW! Relax Kali, we’ll help him. How Shoko…he doesn’t eat, drink or anything?
I’ll bring him out Kali and then we’ll figure out what to do. Heths kill ething. What? He kills things? Wot ha winnit…. He won? Wait till you put him down Shoko….I can’t understand you. Splat! Sorry Elfin. Kali can you lick the blood off Elfin and mom we’ll need you to see if there are any serious injuries. Got the blood off Shoko. Mom says somebody left teeth marks in his chest but otherwise he’s ok. Kali, let’s put him in his sleeping drawer and hope he’ll come out next year. I’ll take him Shoko. There you go Elfin. Hope you feel better soon.
It’s Friday”s Fun Filled Fill-Ins day sponsored by Ellen of 15 and Meowing and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader.
1. My guiding word for 2017 is….. FRIENDS. FRIENDS MAKE EVERYTHING EASIER. THE MOUNTAIN BECOMES A MOLE HILL WITH A FRIEND BY YOUR SIDE.
2. RODENT ROOTER’S CLASS OF 2011 IS HAVING A…..class reunion. I GRADUATED IN 2011 BUT THINK THEY PROVIDED A SECOND RATE COURSE SO I WILL NOT ATTEND THE CLASS REUNION. I STILL HAVE TROUBLE CATCHING A MOUSE. SEE I LOST THE MOUSE IN THIS PICTURE AND I HUNTED A VERY LONG TIME FOR THAT SUCKER. 3. Truth be told I am superstitious about ….. ANYTHING NEW . IT TOOK ME 2 WEEKS TO GET USED TO MY FOUNTAIN AND NOW I ADORE IT.
4. Lately, I have been…..RATHER INACTIVE.
There you have it our fill-ins for the week. Thank you ladies for such nifty blanks.
I saw you staring under the shed today, Shoko. Is there a furry under there? Naw, I just wanted mom to think there was some activity under there so she’d tell dad and he’d be out looking for a lost furry. That’s exactly what happened. I mewed and mewed until my throat was sore as dad examined the hole under the shed.
Girls, I’m going to wrap presents so you two stay out here and amuse yourselves. Well, I’m going to sniff presents. Oh man Shoko, this will drive you wild. I smell lots of nip. I’m getting giddy….MOL Let me have a sniff, Kali. Wowzers!!
That ornament is crocked……no I’m crocked and the ornament is crooked. That is dang good nip, Kali.
Alright, whose been biting the unwrapped presents! Shoko!! Cheez it da law. Let’s make ourselves scarce Kali. What do you get when you cross a chick with an alley cat?
A peeping tom. Mol…I like it Shoko. mew, mew. Geez Kali, you really are out of it….that was some strong nip.
Here it is Sunday already. Time for the Sunday Selfies with our awesome blog hop host The Cat On My Head. After admiring my selfie….visit the others and see which want to pose and which ones are flyin’ by the seat of their furs.
Today I am the stand in for Kali who is kinda spacy and wishes to be left alone with her tiara.
Mom ordered me a vest instead of my harness seeing I was able to rid myself of the harness in very little time. I got a tiger type vest and mom placed me in it and…..nothing happened. I would not move. I don’t like this! It feels more secure and there’s no wiggle room. I look like a wee tiger with a big head.
I guess we’re going to have to practice in the basement again. I was quite happy with the harness.
Treats? Ahhh…I’m not movin’. I don’t care for those treats anyway. Put some good ones down and we’ll mew.
May your selfie reflect the REAL you.
Today is the last day for the Blogville Pawlympics. The closing ceremony can be found at Frankly and Ernestly Speaking’s blog. It was a wonderful summer diversion that Kali and I appreciated. We entered three events as this was our first time in the Pawlympics.
Our first event was Lexi the Schnauzer’s Razzberies/ Tongue Curling. Many of our friends were entered and we performed like pros. Kali was actually ticked at mom and getting ready to mew, loudly.
We were also entered in Easy”s Olympig event…Tuneful Farting.
I didn’t know it was called Tuneful Farting….I thought it was Tuning into Hearts…like the Queen of Hearts. We would then sing. A lady doesn’t go around farting Shoko. We don’t even talk about those things. Well, what do you do when you have gas…blow up like a balloon from holding it in? Then we could enter you in the Macy”s Parade. MOL How rude Shoko! We excuse ourselves and go into the bathroom. No putting about the house, eh? No way. We’ll continue this fascinating fart talk later Kali.
First up was Kali singing through her butt. MOL You are gross Shoko. I was embarrassed but it was all in fun.
I followed Kali with some explosive artwork. We won first place in the cat Category. We were the only cat entries Shoko! Wait…..Madi entered too. Who’s Madi? She is awesome and a great friend at Cat Scouts. Our last entry was Fly Fishing at Dezizworld blog.
My fast paced entry was next. We walked away with gold again for our participation and efforts. Our first introduction to the Blogville Pawlympics was a positive one.
Now on to The Cat on My Head’s Sunday Selfie. Simply click on the hosting blog to visit more anipals posing for you. It’s a coke kinda of a day my friends.
Tomorrow I’m off to get a tooth pulled, please purr for me my friends.