Of course, Shoko’s favourite, grilled salmon.
We couldn’t have a BBQ without Shoko’s treat of all treats….Spider Dogs!
Also, sparkling nip water for everyone.
Angel Kali came to visit Shoko and wish her a Happy Gotcha Day. Buddy and Angel Kali spent some quality time together.
Einey, you are so floofy today. Extras combs of your fur for me, eh? C’mon Einey let’s hop in the sack. mol
Welcome Marv, how’s the weather in the banana belt of BC? Grab something to eat. I’m sure one of the choices is a favourite of yours.
Shokos I’s got you a gift. This is a straw me’s saved just for your Gotcha Day. See no teeth marks.
That is so nice of you, Tyebe…thank you. I’s got you’s another gift too but me got excited and forgot meself. I’s sorry Shokos.
So I’s also giving you my cardboard tire . You’ll like it Shokos. It rolls like it’s headed downhill. mol *hic* I love cardboard tires…you are very thoughtful Tyebe.
I would like to thank my friends for coming to my party. Wally, Cupcake, Kosmo, Bacon, Phenny and Neilson, Teddy…and everyone else…oh dudes and dudettes you all are awesome. Is Charles, me brother from another mother, here?
Please help yourself to some Yeoww! nip and take some with you.
Happy Mother’s Day? I don’t think so. I took the Greenies back that I was going to give mom for Mother’s Day. She doesn’t deserve them. What am I talking about? Well, she’s been so busy buying transplants, digging up weeds, planting transplants in the greenhouse that she has no time to play or even take me for a walk. Then to top it off she brought this wee scrap of fur into MY house!
I saw this bit of fluff and it looked like Kali had shrunk. I was excited.
Cwap! This white thing didn’t smell like Kali. In fact, she stunk of somebody else’s house. I told her what I thought of her and there was no mincing meows. You know she’s kinda thick-furred, she just carried on doing what she wanted.
This white terror has no manners what so ever. She wanted some crumbles so stood in her wet kitty food to get it! Have you ever heard of anything so gross!
I can’t understand mom’s thinking. I was happy if not a little lonely. I certainly didn’t need a shadow.
Whenever I sit down I have to watch and make sure this thing isn’t creeping up on me.
I have bags under my eyes cause this fur with long legs follows me everywhere. She even sleeps in MY stroller and my basket.
Mom has called her Tyeebe. I think she’ll be called Tyee as her wee brain can’t absorb the 2 syllables yet.
The only peace and quiet I get is when I go outside.
Hope your mom has a super day and doesn’t spring any surprises on you.
It’s also The Cat on My head’s Selfie Sunday so I am giving the selfie to Tyee. Click on the blog hop name and be whisked away. I must tell you mom helped Tyee cause she didn’t understand. I tell ya it’s like playschool here!
Fantastic card right from the heart… Kali will love this.
Let’s gobble up this strawberry cake that the guys and Miss Fitz made over at Timmy’s Commentary. Kali’s favourite cake was strawberry. It tastes pretty darn good. Mmmm Go visit Timmy’s place and share your feelings.
Buddy, we want to keep you here on earth for a few more years. You will be with Kali again and forever.
Where are you Shoko? SILENCE Guess, she’s gone outside.
There you are rolling in the flower garden. Well, ya, the dirt is nice and warm. You really ought to try it mom. Thanks, Shoks but this weeding has to be done. Aww…you really do miss out on the finer things in life cause you have to do silly cwap. The weeds just come back again.
Today is Annie from McGuffy’s Reader’s positive message day. Let’s get some pictures of Mother Nature’s gifts to us, Shoko. I don’t think so, mom. I’m pretty happy here. You won’t screw up the pictures to badly without me so show me your stuff.
Well, here are some tulips that have reached for the sun and are ready to bloom.
Two weeks ago I took this picture of the tree in the Lane. Today this is the tree.
Our positive message for Sparks is:
Think positive and have a great week.
I laughed so hard at this meme….it reminded me so much of Kali. Please enjoy.
Mom, mom, we got a postcard from Fiji. Kali’s taken the time to send us some news from the island.
It’s so pretty there! I don’t see no pink beaches though. Maybe the tide washed the pink off the sand. *Shoko looks at mom with a quizzical look.*
You sound just like Kali, mom. You’ve been hanging out with her too long. No way do I believe you. hmpf!
What does our little white ghosty have to say for herself?
Hi, there winter warriors. It’s beautiful and 86 F(30C)here. The trade winds carry just a scent of Jasmine. *sniff* *sniff* Buddy and I are lying on the beautiful pink sands and chowing down on turkey and beef. He is dangling a treat above my mouth and I catch it, The moisture is awesome on my furs as they’re shining like silk. The other Cougars are mewing with the cabana boycats. The boycats here are so handsome and not puffed out to keep warm like at home. Glad you’re not here with us Shoko but will see you soon, sisteh. Miss you mom!
We are also partaking of Thankful Thursday with Brian’s Home Blog. We are thankful for each other and the fact that we can relax and say whatever we want without someone giving us grief. We are also thankful for a sisteh that never forgets us. Click on Brian’s Homer and go visit the others that are thankful. Come back and have a cuppa green nip with me. See ya later, friend.
It’s Sunday fun day. The weather is a little warmer and dad shoveled the stairs leading from the deck. Mom is coming out with me today. She has a touch of cabin fever and needs the fresh air blowing amidst her furs. Shhh….don’t tell her but she’s getting bossy and loud. I don’t want to hurt her feelings so MUM’s the word.
It’s Sunday Selfie day also at The Cat On My Head blog so we shall hop over there and show our best side. Come with us, just click on the blog host name and ta-da we’ve arrived.
Not too bad if I don’t say so myself. Do you wonder where Kali is? She’s gone on a winter vacation with her crotchety friends.
We are thankful for a nice warm mom to snuggle up to. Brian’s Blog Thankful Thursday is the perfect time to show it. Simply click on the blog hop name and join the other thankful anipals. Our friend Cathy Keisha or CK, from Stunning Keisha, asked these questions of her friends so we could get to know them better.
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? …. Some dry crumble called Hypoallergenic Soy. It’s pretty good tasting.
2. Where was your header pic taken?….. In mom’s bedroom while we were chillaxin. All of a sudden mom brings out the camera like its a shotgun and starts firing.
3. Worst pain you ever felt?…..Worst emotional pain was when Queen Nellie, my mentor from The Cat From Hell left for the Bridge. I was sad for a long time but I’ll see her and many more friends when I join them.
4. Favorite place you’ve traveled?…..nip patch on my own 4 paws.
5. How late did you stay up last night? 11pm but I got up 7 times to check the doors, sniff Kali, hit mom’s nose so she’d pat me, check dad…you get the idea.
6. If you could move, where to?…..Probably closer to the river cause Kali tells me the river is a great place to walk with mom.
7. What do you collect?….. I collect nail polish and lipsticks
8. Which of your blogging friends lives the closest?…..I would have to say Marv of Marvelous is Marvelous.
9. Amusement park or concert?…..A concert for both of us. I would cwap myself on a roller coaster and Kali doesn’t see so good so she’d like the music.
10. When was the last time you cried? …..I don’t cry!! I get very quiet and sad and bite anyone who bugs me. Whenever a friend passes to the bridge, I am very sad cause I’ll miss them.
11. Who took your header photo?…..Mom did.
12. Who’s the last person you took a picture with?…..mom
13. What’s your favorite season?…..An easy peasy answer……SUMMER!
14. If you could have any career, what would it be?….I’d run a day spa.
15. Do you think relationships are ever worth it?…..Oh yes, Buddy Budd and I have an awesome relationship and Shoko and Einey are the best of friends and sweethearts.
16. If you could talk to anyone right now who would it be?…..I would talk with Buddy Budd. I would talk with Einey. We would try and comfort them.
17. Are you a good influence?…..I think I am but you’d have to ask Shoko if she thinks so. I guess…I don’t want to run a day spa though.
18. Does pineapple belong on pizza?…..Who cares. I only eat my own food and a tad of olive juice. Kali just eats her food too.
19. You have the remote, what are you watching?…..I found this cool YouTube video and I watch birds and squirrels. The plot is very deep. mol
20. Whom do you think will play along?…..Hopefully, my friends will find the time to tell us more about themselves.
What are you most thankful for this week, friends?