Today I join Brian’s Thankful Thursday Blog Hop. Click on the blog hop name and visit my other thankful friends.
I am so thankful dad braved the elements…..it was warm, MOL and brought home a train for under our tree. I just love it but Shoko won’t be seen near it.
Gotta say this….Hi, Kit from Brian’s Home…keep your crotchety side just a glowing my friend.
I wonder if anyone missed us?….we were enjoying our summer. Mom was battling with the internet browser as it wouldn’t let her into sites she uses all the time. Dad said Internet Explorer was cwap so she changed to Chrome. That did it, she could get into her favourite sites again. Mom is now trying to get used to a new browser. There’s bound to be a few screw ups so bear with us.
It’s hotter than Shoko’s breath after having a few nipitinis. MOL
Let’s get right down to it. Today is the friendly fill-ins. This fun event is offered by Ellen of 15 and Meowing and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader. The first 2 are from Ellen and the last two from Annie.
1. Meetings … ARE AMUSING. UNLESS THE OTHER GUY STINKS…..THEN ALL BETS ARE OFF AND IT’S SPITTING TIME.
2. Rules …..ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN OR SHALL I SAY STRETCHED.
My turn Kali…give me room here sis.
4. I have learned….TO BE NICE TO MY SISTER. SHE DOESN”T MEAN TO BE A PEST, SHE JUST CAN”T HELP HERSELF.
Have a great Friday friends. Continue reading
The Cat On My Head is once more the host of Sunday Selfies and I am showing off. Simply click on the host name and instantly be swept to view your friends modeling and snapping their selfies. When mom was in England and visiting with Basil’s mom and dad, she picked up a time travelling bobble hat for us. Parsley & Smoochie will purrsonally donate £2.00 [£1.00.each] to Burton Joyce Cat Rescue – where most of the heathen horde came from.
The Kentucky Derby was held today. I had bet on Classic Empire and Kali McCracken. Well, neither of us won but we had a great time at Cat Scouts. We of course were accompanied by our boyfriends.horses
Kali watched to see if any horses were passing. Yep, most of them passed her horse…McCracken.
MOM…..RED VIOLET….really that’s the colour!
The ladies from 15 and Meowing and McGuffy’s Reader have supplied us with these 4 fill-ins for this week.
1. My middle name is.…….PATRICIA. I WAS NAMED AFTER MY AUNT AND THEN GIVEN MY MOTHER’S FIRST NAME AS MY MIDDLE NAME. CONFUSED YET? LOL
2. I ADORE…..surprises. UNLESS THEY ARE UNHAPPY ONES. SUCH AS, SURPRISE, YOU HAVE TO GO IN FOR SURGERY AT 6AM TOMORROW. NOT A FAN OF THOSE SURPRISES.
3. The Super Bowl …..IS A HUGE BOWL I USE WHEN COMPANY COMES OVER FOR DINNER..
MOL…My turn to do the fill-ins Shoko. Ellen of 15 and Meowing blog and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader made up these sentences for us to fill-in and they are our hosts.
1. One Halloween, I dressed as …..A WITCH. I EVEN CACKLE MEOWED! HEHE
2. My favorite comedian is…..SYLVESTER THE CAT. I KNOW HE’S NOT SUPPOSE TO BE HYSTERICAL BUT I FIND HIM A RIOT. I MOL SO MUCH THAT SOMETIMES I TINKLE MYSELF, BUT DON’T TELL A SOUL. I’D BE SO EMBARRASSED. THANK YOU ALL-FREE DOWNLOADS.COM FOR THE USE OF SYLVESTER’S IMAGE.
3. My scariest Halloween was….. MY FIRST HALLOWEEN WITH MOM AND DAD! PEEPS KEPT RINGING THE DOORBELL YELLING AT MOM WHEN SHE ANSWERED THE DOOR. I WONDERED WHY SHE KEPT ANSWERING THE DOOR WHEN THESE LITTLE TYKES KEPT YELLING AT HER. I LEFT AND WENT UNDER THE BED BUT MOM KEPT ANSWERING THE DOOR AND GIVING THESE RUDE SHORT PEEP, CANDY! I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT MOM HAD A PROBLEM AND NEEDED TO SEE CHARLIE BROWN’S PSYCHIATRIST.
4. I WILL HAVE TO SAY TOOTSIE ROLLS is my favourite Halloween treat. I ONLY SAY THAT BECAUSE MOM LOVES TOOTSIE ROLLS.
Have a great weekend my friends.
Dad has been helping out cause mom is remarkably slow and he wants his stuff, like, sometime this month. The laundry was the first thing he attempted. Mom didn’t like the way he did that. Her underwear has pink tinges to them. Geesh! You can be so judgemental mom…..it’s not like your showing them around to peeps….or are you? He vacuumed the house and that wasn’t bad….she even thanked him. Then he disappeared for several hours…..only to be found on the computer playing Angry Birds with Jimmy from Piglove.
Meanwhile Kali, Cow Kitty and moi, of course, were outside enjoying our fine weather.
Meanwhile back in Fort Meezer, dad is informing mom that he doesn’t do toilets…it’s in his contract. Aha! I’m not the only one with a written contract. I knew it was a great idea.. Mom said ok, she’ll do them….I know she likes cleaning them….she is, shall we say…..different.
Lastly, was dinner. Dad loves meatloaf and decided he would make one up for supper. Way to go dad. Do you remember the last one you made?