Move over Budd. You’re cramping me’s style. If you jump from here on the floor you won’t make the shelf, Tyebe. Yes I will. Me’s jumps are famous for being exact. Whoops!! Tyebe, the prayer plant fell on the floor and you broke it’s ceramic pot. So sorry mom but really it shouldn’t have been in me’s way. The floor is a much better place for it.
See, I made it. No problem. Tyebe what a racket just to get to the water. You have to be quiet and dainty or monsters outside will hear you and come after you. No!! Really Shokos?
I’s scared. I don’t know if me’s will ever be dainty and what if those monsters come after me? The white ones in the snow are the worst Tyebe. You can’t see them in the snow. All of a sudden they leap on you, just the way you leap on me when I’m sleeping. Oh no!! Maybe they don’t bite like I’s do. I’ve never had any trouble from them, I’ve always been dainty even as a kitten. Woah, Me’s don’t want no monsters leaping on me and biting …No way!
Me’s will just have to keep practicing Shokos. One day I’s will be as good as you. In your dreams kid, in your dreams.
Hey Budd, what have you got around your neck? It’s my new collar. Mom got it for me so everyone knows I belong to this household.
Mom can you help us so we can see the collar. Thanks, mom. Wow Budd, what a cool collar and so masculine too. Dad always said when you go to the kit lit that you go diesel. Now you can show him you’re part hog too. mol *hic*
Well, that’s all the news at Fort Meezer for now. I will be practicing my jumps and landing on my tiptoes, if I can. I’ll get Budd to try. It’ll make me feel better if he stumbles too.
Friday is Fill-In day from 15 and Meowing and Four -Legged Furballs. Thank you ladies for the fabulous sentences.
1. When it is hot,….. I HEAD INTO THE LANE TO SLEEP IN THE LONG COOL GRASS OF THE DILAPIDATED HOUSE.
Over to you Tyebe. Now just relax and tell it like it is,
Shoko it’s that time again. You mean Fryday’s Fill-In? Yep, Ellen of 15 and Meowing did the first two sentences and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader did the last 2 sentences.
Kali will take the first 2 sentences and I will attack the 2 last sentences.
1. My Chinese zodiac animal sign is…..THE HORSE. The Five Elements of Horse is Fire (Huo), which symbolizes enthusiasm and energy. The animal gives people an impression of independence and integrity. Its spirit is recognized to be the Chinese people’s ethos – making unremitting efforts to improve themselves with passion and diligence.
2. My zodiac sign is……TAURUS…..the Bull.
The pragmatist of the zodiac, the Taurus individual will surprise you with their dependable and steady approach to all life facts. These natives attract wealth and make the best out of the unpredictable.
3. Income tax season…..MEANS NOTHING TO ME. I EARN NOTHING SO I’S PAYS NOTHING, IT’S A PEEPS PROBLEM.
4. In hindsight…..I SHOULD HAVE SUCKED UP TO KALI AND SHE WOULD HAVE SHARED HER TREATS. INSTEAD I WHACKY PAWED HER HEAD. SHE DIDN’T TAKE KINDLY TO MY WAY OF ASKING FOR HER TREATS.
There you have it, our fill-ins for the week.
We all know Friday smells like fish! mew, mew
Hidey ho friends. I feel so good. Mom has been a little out of sorts lately so Shoko and I slept all over her for a few days.
We did let her up to move about but generally, Shoko and I were sharin’ our furs with mom. She just slept and watched TV. She had our toys but didn’t play much.
I decided an Artsy, Fartsy picture of me on mom’s bed would be great for Artsy Caturday at Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty blog.
Me looking well rested….no bags or suitcases under my eyes. Look at those ears! They’re so clean they sparkle. Can you find me?
Today is Ellen from 15 and Meowing and Annie from McGuffy’s Readers Friday Fill-Ins. We are participating because we want to! Besides these are fun, fun, fun.
1. I would never be friends with someone who…. IS NEGATIVELY JUDGEMENTAL WITH ANIMALS AND PEEPS. THERE ARE SO MANY SWEET AND KIND FOLKS OUT THERE…WHO NEEDS PEEPS OR ANIMALS RAINING ON MY PARADE. I’D RATHER BE ALONE.
2. I will never refuse…..A TREAT….YOU THOUGHT I WOULD?…NOT LIKELY. I HAVE TO GET THE TREAT BEFORE SHOKO DOES…HEHE WE BOTH LOVE CATNIP GREENIES
Some kitty said they were good for me….I don’t think so….they taste too good.