Today is Ellen from 15 and Meowing and Annie from McGuffy’s Readers Friday Fill-Ins. We are participating because we want to! Besides these are fun, fun, fun.
1. I would never be friends with someone who…. IS NEGATIVELY JUDGEMENTAL WITH ANIMALS AND PEEPS. THERE ARE SO MANY SWEET AND KIND FOLKS OUT THERE…WHO NEEDS PEEPS OR ANIMALS RAINING ON MY PARADE. I’D RATHER BE ALONE.
2. I will never refuse…..A TREAT….YOU THOUGHT I WOULD?…NOT LIKELY. I HAVE TO GET THE TREAT BEFORE SHOKO DOES…HEHE WE BOTH LOVE CATNIP GREENIES
Some kitty said they were good for me….I don’t think so….they taste too good.
My turn Kali. K, take it away Shoks.
3. I have never been to…..THAILAND….OR ANYWHERE ELSE OTHER THAN THE VET’S PLACE AND HER PLACE STINKS! , but…..I’D RATHER GO TO THAILAND THAN TO THE VET’S. Cause the vets is the vets! Thailand is where the Siamese originated. Perhaps Kali and I can go on our Magic Carpet one day.
4. When it comes to…..LAZYING IN THE SUN, I …..THINK SUMMER HAS GOT ALL THE SEASONS BEAT.
Aww…summer dirt shine….mol.
We’re sending out special purrs and licks to our good friend Phoebe of 15 and Meowing as she is having a tough time eating right now. Her mom and dad are feeding her every few hours with a syringe. Phoebe, you are being sent the POTP from us. Please join us in sending Phoebe the POTP.
1. My inner child…..EATS TOO MUCH. I HAVE TO GET HER BACK IN THE BOX OR I’LL BE A ROLY POLY SHOKO.
2. My favorite month is …..JUNE. WHY YOU ASK? WELL, IT’S MY BIRTHDAY FOR ONE AND THE VEGGIE GARDEN HAS BEEN PLANTED SO I CAN SIT BACK AND RELAX UNDER THE CORN.
3. My favourite commercial is ….. THE TEMPTATIONS COMMERCIAL, because …..THAT CAT IS SO STUPID, JUMPING UP AS HIGH AS HE DOES FOR 1 TEMPTATION. HE SHOULD KNOW IF HE JUMPS THAT HIGH, HE COULD TAKE HIS SHOW ON THE ROAD AND EARN MILLIONS.
4. Personally, I don’t care for …..THESE FANCY WET CATFOODS MOM GETS THESE WET FOODS THAT ARE GOOD FOR ME AND THE TASTE IS LIKE YUCK! GIMME FANCY FEAST ANY DAY AND QUIT MESSING WITH MY FOOD. This is what I call good food!
It’s Caturday and time for Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty to have her Artsy Caturday. Click on the blog hop name in blue and go see your friends that must pose for their pawents weird tastes. Dad has Athena’s blog name in silver on his screen. So go to the coloured name…MOL
I’ll take this artsy fartsy day Kali. You don’t look so good today. I have a tummy ache Shoks. Think I ate too much of the snack mom gave me. It was good so I ate all of it. Sorry, I ate yours too. Well cwap Kali! You deserve to have a tummy ache. I never even saw the treat. I can sneak pretty fast…mol…owww. Think I’ll stay here for a while though Shoks. K Kali. You’ve made yourself a little nest. It’s very comfy too. You look prepared for the sun Shoks. Too bad there’s no sun today. There will be.
Here I am artsied up thanks to Fun Photo Box. MOL….It is unique mom. Thank you for the straw sun hat Ellen….just what I needed to avoid the ditzy bug.
Someone dropped over to see us today. We haven’t seen much of him since he’s found the, *The Joys of Hunting* and has been practicing over at the falling down house. Gee, Cow Kitty doesn’t look like he’s been suffering any in the past few months. The catnip has dropped many seeds and this is what Cow Kitty is laying on. I feel much better mom…anymore of those tasty treats? What do you mean? I don’t make a pig of myself! I’m dainty and delicate. Ya, right! Delicate and dainty as a moose. MOL
No…I don’t want to go! Take Shoko instead. I was dreaming of my boyfriend Buddy Budd from the blog Timmy’s Commentary. His fur is so shiny and soft. He makes me feel like a kitten. *sigh* No!….Mom did anyone tell you how rude you can be? I feel great…..see my leg even moves well. Dang….you just keep insisting…
This car sways too much. I’m being reminded of my ancestors in Thailand while they worked on the boats. It was very hard work but their singing eased the burden. ♫Mew, mew meeeewwww……meeeoooooowww♫
That was a quick trip….guess my ancestors were right and singing eases trying times.
If I shut my eyes she can’t see me…that’s what Shoko says. I’ll try it and hide my face for good measure. It didn’t work, she’s poking me!! Get your stubby little fingers away from my dainty bod. I weigh how much? I’ve lost a pound? Whoopee! Just like a real model….I’m skinny. I’d like to thank all the peeps involved in my weight loss….thank you mom for serving small portions and food I wouldn’t touch with a dead mouse. You are the prime peep responsible. She’s saying this is bad? No it isn’t. A pound is like 10 pounds for a peep? I promise I won’t lose more…please…please don’t put me on some disgusting diet. Whoa, that was close and no pukey food to gain weight. All else is good with me. See, I told ya mom.
Caturday is also Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty’s Artsy Fartsy day. Just click on Athena’s name and you’ll see your friends acting artsy for the occasion.
How did you like our stroll down the street Kali? It was ok….not very warm though. If you hadn’t been resting your head on my butt and had your paws over my legs, I would have felt a chill. You sound like an old lady Kali. I do not! You asked how I liked the stroll, for hairy nip’s sake. Who’s Hairy Nip? Is he someone I know? I want to meet him, Kali. Oh fur..sistehs!! Wipe your paws, Shoko! You weren’t brought up in a Cattery. You sound ticked sis….what’s ahappen-ning widt youse…big girl? I’m bored stiff Shoko. I know what you mean Kali. We have to get involved in something indoors…..it’s no fun out here. I guess you’re right Shoko. Really, it is up to us to entertain ourselves. Mom can’t play all the time she has to clean our bedding, feed us, get treats, buy us fun toys and then dad’s going to want the same, so I guess she is pretty busy.
I’m going to look for my *Paw a Treat* toy. Found it.
This doorknob is filthy dirty, I’ll clean it for mom…lickity, lick, lick. Now for a nap,,,,coming Shoko? Whoa Kali that knob really shines. I can see your face in it sis. My tongue’s rather tired now. Let’s have a well deserved nap Kali. We can dream of the warm summer winds.