It’s Sunday Selfie today at The Cat On My Headblog. Let’s show em how we can sleep, Budd. I was awake and took one picture and you had the timer for the other picture. They were GOOD pictures!
Need a chuckle, then stop by The Cat On My Head blog and giggle at your friends or tell them how they could do a better job of posing. I guarantee you, yes folks GUARANTEE, that your friends will applaud when you leave. So best say some nice things to them. mol
I took the picture with my eyes open. No, I’m not sniffing Budd’s butt…I’m resting my head on his pillow of a butt. No, I’m not saying you need to lose weight on your rear, Budd. You’d be all bony and hard to get my head comfortable on.
This is the timer picture Budd did. We look pretty cool, eh?
Now for the picture of me trying to lay with Shoko. Shoko is very fussy who lays with her.
Shok’s is telling me to move my butt off her paws. She doesn’t want me too close to her as I might have cooties from snuggling with Budd and she doesn’t want any boy cooties…
Who is the roundest knight at King Arthur’s round table?
What do ya mean it’s not a costume party, Tyebe? I’m all dressed up.
Put on a costume Tyebe….join me. I feel silly cause I’m the only one in costume. Who me? You look odd Shoko but I’ll be an oddball like you, my big sis. Can you swing from house to house? I never tried but ya, I think so. Try it. Ohh rats, my swingers not working but I can climb in my basket. Woopee ding, so can I.
Look out, I’m Wonder Wee Kitten or Wee Wee Kit for short. mol How about Budd does he want to join us? No, he’s pretending he doesn’t know us. mol
What a hosehead! Maybe he’ll join in when he realizes we’re not crazy but just fun loving. Yep, guess you’re right.
Meanwhile let’s wish all our friends that so nicely pop in and visit us, a Happy New Year. Sounds good to me Shoko.
Move over Budd. You’re cramping me’s style.If you jump from here on the floor you won’t make the shelf, Tyebe.Yes I will. Me’s jumps are famous for being exact. Whoops!! Tyebe, the prayer plant fell on the floor and you broke it’s ceramic pot.So sorry mom but really it shouldn’t have been in me’s way. The floor is a much better place for it.
See, I made it. No problem. Tyebe what a racket just to get to the water. You have to be quiet and dainty or monsters outside will hear you and come after you. No!! Really Shokos?
I’s scared. I don’t know if me’s will ever be dainty and what if those monsters come after me? The white ones in the snow are the worst Tyebe. You can’t see them in the snow. All of a sudden they leap on you, just the way you leap on me when I’m sleeping. Oh no!! Maybe they don’t bite like I’s do. I’ve never had any trouble from them, I’ve always been dainty even as a kitten. Woah, Me’s don’t want no monsters leaping on me and biting …No way!
Me’s will just have to keep practicing Shokos. One day I’s will be as good as you. In your dreams kid, in your dreams.
Hey Budd, what have you got around your neck?It’s my new collar. Mom got it for me so everyone knows I belong to this household.
Mom can you help us so we can see the collar. Thanks, mom.Wow Budd, what a cool collar and so masculine too. Dad always said when you go to the kit lit that you go diesel. Now you can show him you’re part hog too. mol *hic*
Well, that’s all the news at Fort Meezer for now. I will be practicing my jumps and landing on my tiptoes, if I can. I’ll get Budd to try. It’ll make me feel better if he stumbles too.
We are participating in Happy Tuesday at Comedy Plus. Come join us by clicking on the badge.TYEBE…..ROYAL BLUE SHOKO…..BLACK BUDD…..SEAWEED GREEN MOM…..MAROON
Kali will take the first 2 sentences and I will attack the 2 last sentences.
1. My Chinese zodiac animal sign is…..THE HORSE. The Five Elements of Horse is Fire (Huo), which symbolizes enthusiasm and energy. The animal gives people an impression of independence and integrity. Its spirit is recognized to be the Chinese people’s ethos – making unremitting efforts to improve themselves with passion and diligence.
2. My zodiac sign is……TAURUS…..the Bull.
The pragmatist of the zodiac, the Taurus individual will surprise you with their dependable and steady approach to all life facts. These natives attract wealth and make the best out of the unpredictable.
Does this mean I’ll get all the toys and treats?
3. Income tax season…..MEANS NOTHING TO ME. I EARN NOTHING SO I’S PAYS NOTHING, IT’S A PEEPS PROBLEM.
4. In hindsight…..I SHOULD HAVE SUCKED UP TO KALI AND SHE WOULD HAVE SHARED HER TREATS. INSTEAD I WHACKY PAWED HER HEAD. SHE DIDN’T TAKE KINDLY TO MY WAY OF ASKING FOR HER TREATS.
There you have it, our fill-ins for the week.
Now don’t mess up your Fryday. Be good and have a boo-boo free day.
1. I would never be friends with someone who…. IS NEGATIVELY JUDGEMENTAL WITH ANIMALS AND PEEPS. THERE ARE SO MANY SWEET AND KIND FOLKS OUT THERE…WHO NEEDS PEEPS OR ANIMALS RAINING ON MY PARADE. I’D RATHER BE ALONE.
2. I will never refuse…..A TREAT….YOU THOUGHT I WOULD?…NOT LIKELY. I HAVE TO GET THE TREAT BEFORE SHOKO DOES…HEHE WE BOTH LOVE CATNIP GREENIES
Some kitty said they were good for me….I don’t think so….they taste too good.
My turn Kali. K, take it away Shoks.
3. I have never been to…..THAILAND….OR ANYWHERE ELSE OTHER THAN THE VET’S PLACE AND HER PLACE STINKS! , but…..I’D RATHER GO TO THAILAND THAN TO THE VET’S. Cause the vets is the vets! Thailand is where the Siamese originated. Perhaps Kali and I can go on our Magic Carpet one day.
4. When it comes to…..LAZYING IN THE SUN, I …..THINK SUMMER HAS GOT ALL THE SEASONS BEAT.
Aww…summer dirt shine….mol.
We’re sending out special purrs and licks to our good friend Phoebe of 15 and Meowing as she is having a tough time eating right now. Her mom and dad are feeding her every few hours with a syringe. Phoebe, you are being sent the POTP from us. Please join us in sending Phoebe the POTP.