Kali will take the first 2 sentences and I will attack the 2 last sentences.
1. My Chinese zodiac animal sign is…..THE HORSE. The Five Elements of Horse is Fire (Huo), which symbolizes enthusiasm and energy. The animal gives people an impression of independence and integrity. Its spirit is recognized to be the Chinese people’s ethos – making unremitting efforts to improve themselves with passion and diligence.
2. My zodiac sign is……TAURUS…..the Bull.
The pragmatist of the zodiac, the Taurus individual will surprise you with their dependable and steady approach to all life facts. These natives attract wealth and make the best out of the unpredictable.
Does this mean I’ll get all the toys and treats?
3. Income tax season…..MEANS NOTHING TO ME. I EARN NOTHING SO I’S PAYS NOTHING, IT’S A PEEPS PROBLEM.
4. In hindsight…..I SHOULD HAVE SUCKED UP TO KALI AND SHE WOULD HAVE SHARED HER TREATS. INSTEAD I WHACKY PAWED HER HEAD. SHE DIDN’T TAKE KINDLY TO MY WAY OF ASKING FOR HER TREATS.
There you have it, our fill-ins for the week.
Now don’t mess up your Fryday. Be good and have a boo-boo free day.
You got the shovel Kali? What for Shoko? Well, we gotta dig a hole to get mom into…..this is going to take a while. What are you doing with that trowel…we need real shovels that can dig lotsa dirt at one time. We’ll be digging from now till winter with a trowel. I don’t like this Shoko….we’ll never get mom to go sit in a hole…..while we throw dirt at her. Then she’s going to be annoyed and we won’t see treats for some time to come. Hmm…you got a point ghosty sister of mine. Let’s just forget it till we have a better plan.
Another Fryday with another Fill-In from Ellen of 15 and Meowing and Annie from McGuffy’s Reader. These two gals think up two sentences each for us to fill in. The first two are from 15 and Meowing and the last two are from McGuffy’s Reader. Pretty clever, eh?
I made a fort between the pillows in bed….I’m comfy how bout you?
1. A recurring dream I have is….. THAT BUDDY VISITS ON A BEAUTIFUL HORSE AND WE GO RIDING IN THE BACK LANE. OH MY I’M GETTING EXCITED….He is gorgeous! Buddy is fromTomcat Commentary by TimLook at those basket eyes…hehehe….I love em so much I could rip some of his furs out to take to my basket and dream of him I. On second thought we don’t need the horse. We’d probably use our claws to get up on the horse and the horse would bolt….leaving us on our heads on the ground. MOL
2. Turn…..HYPOALLERGENIC WET FOOD….. into …..DELI ROAST TURKEY….. AND I’D BE A HAPPY CAMPER.Mom does her best to get me to eat and sometimes I’m absolutely fascinated by the lengths she’ll go to and I absent- mindedly eat the slop.
My turn Kali….I must express myself before I burst. MOL
3. CAPPY-TAN….. is driving me crazy! He waits outside our door for one of us to come outside, He even sings to us. Myself, I think he’s not neutered and is ready to get his MEW off.
4. Lately, I have been….HAPPY TO STAY AROUND THE BACKYARD AND INVESTIGATE BUGS IN THE GARDEN…… a stroll is wonderful when the weather is beautiful and warm but when the wind’s howling, the backyard with the six foot fence is the place to play.
There you have it my friends, our opinions on today’s fill-ins.
Strictly the views of the occupants of Fort Meezer.