You got the shovel Kali? What for Shoko? Well, we gotta dig a hole to get mom into…..this is going to take a while. What are you doing with that trowel…we need real shovels that can dig lotsa dirt at one time. We’ll be digging from now till winter with a trowel. I don’t like this Shoko….we’ll never get mom to go sit in a hole…..while we throw dirt at her. Then she’s going to be annoyed and we won’t see treats for some time to come. Hmm…you got a point ghosty sister of mine. Let’s just forget it till we have a better plan.
Another Fryday with another Fill-In from Ellen of 15 and Meowing and Annie from McGuffy’s Reader. These two gals think up two sentences each for us to fill in. The first two are from 15 and Meowing and the last two are from McGuffy’s Reader. Pretty clever, eh?
1. A recurring dream I have is….. THAT BUDDY VISITS ON A BEAUTIFUL HORSE AND WE GO RIDING IN THE BACK LANE. OH MY I’M GETTING EXCITED…. He is gorgeous! Buddy is from Tomcat Commentary by Tim Look at those basket eyes…hehehe….I love em so much I could rip some of his furs out to take to my basket and dream of him I. On second thought we don’t need the horse. We’d probably use our claws to get up on the horse and the horse would bolt….leaving us on our heads on the ground. MOL
2. Turn…..HYPOALLERGENIC WET FOOD….. into …..DELI ROAST TURKEY….. AND I’D BE A HAPPY CAMPER. Mom does her best to get me to eat and sometimes I’m absolutely fascinated by the lengths she’ll go to and I absent- mindedly eat the slop.
My turn Kali….I must express myself before I burst. MOL
3. CAPPY-TAN….. is driving me crazy! He waits outside our door for one of us to come outside, He even sings to us. Myself, I think he’s not neutered and is ready to get his MEW off.
4. Lately, I have been….HAPPY TO STAY AROUND THE BACKYARD AND INVESTIGATE BUGS IN THE GARDEN…… a stroll is wonderful when the weather is beautiful and warm but when the wind’s howling, the backyard with the six foot fence is the place to play.
Another Friday rolls around and the week is almost over. The snow is melting in spite of -20C temperatures. The sun blazing down seems to warm everything up…including Cow Kitty. hehe SHOKO…..BLACK
Ellen from 15 and Meowing blog and Annie from McGuffy’s Reader have given us the four fill-ins for the day. Click on the blog hosts name and go visit them….say hi for us. I go first this time Shoko.
1. My favorite herb or spice is ……OREGANO. HOW COULD ANYBODY NOT LIKE OREGANO, IT MAKES ONE FEEL LIGHT AS A FEATHER AND JUST A WEE BIT GIDDY. 2. An herb/spice I dislike is …..DILL. IT SMELLS ODD, IN FACT IT STINKS. NO PROBLEM MOM I WON’T TOUCH YOUR DILL. LET’S PUT IT THIS WAY, I’LL EAT DILL WHEN YOU EAT VALERIAN ROOT. 3.Lately, I have been working on …..MY STALKING TECHNIQUE. I HEARD THERE ARE LAWS AGAINST STALKING THESE DAYS…..YOU COULD GO TO JAIL. ARE YOU JIVIN’ ME SHOKO? GEESH I’M STARTING TO SOUND LIKE YOU FOR HEAVENS SAKE. 4.This Winter was …..DIFFERENT. A FEW DAYS ARE COLD AS STINK, WHERE I AM SHIVERING IN MY FURS LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO CUDDLE. THEN THE NEXT FEW DAYS ARE MILD. SO NOBODY GETS CLIMATIZED AND WE ALL KEEP FEELING VERY COLD.
Cow Kitty decided to come visit early this morning and even mom and dad didn’t feel like playing with him. So he made himself comfy in our living room window.
Shoko is busy trying to think what would be the bestest gift for Einstein. She has narrowed it down to a chocolate mouse or a real one.
It is Athena and Marie’s Artsy Caturday and we used Corel Paints again for a Mirrored me. Well, here is what mom and I came up with to show you our artsy ability. You must go and see my pals posing with their best artsy look. Simply click on Athena and Marie’s Caturday blog and be drawn into another world. See you over at Athena and Marie’s my friends.
Today is just as cwappy as yesterday so I will take my selfie and let you folk go about your business.
No, I don’t want to talk about it mom. Ok, if I have to. Looks like I got carried away and a toy a friend sent us is missing a leg. Mom thinks I may have swallowed it. It’s not like I’ve never done things like this before. I won’t eat and this is the second day so mom is getting concerned. She called the vet’s because it is Thanksgiving weekend and the vet won’t be in until Tuesday. Apparently, I should last until Tuesday if I swallowed this leg. Mom is trying to get things moving along by chasing me up and down the hall. MOL
This picture is my selfie that I will send to The Cat On My Head to join the other anipals selfies. Click on the blog hosting the selfies and be whisked over there.
When mom and dad were in Barkerville they got their picture taken. Prepare yourself…..this is unique my friends.
Today is also Collect Rocks Day so Bashful and Chip went out to the Lane to chat with the local stoners and rockers. I see them headed for home now. They have some pebble with them.
Hey Shoko I would like to introduce you to my new friend. She is very shy.
What is her name Chip? Gee, I don’t know. She grabbed a ride with us when we left Barkerville. Really? Where did she hide? She climbed into the bag with the other flats. She must be hungry….what does she eat Chip? The same as you and Bashful? Yeah, let’s get your mom to give her some of the good stuff, sifted sand. Is she alone or did someone come with her from Barkerville? Another stone came with her. This little pebble is quite young. How old is she Chip? I don’t know for sure but she is around my age. Bashful is talking with her friend and thinks he may stay with her as she is very upset about leaving Barkerville. OK, I’m sure Bashful will help her. You make her comfy Chip and try to find out her name.
Mom is very happy with her canning from the other day. The end is now in sight.
I wonder if Bashful will bring the upset stone home? Guess I’ll find out soon.