Haha…You look funny Shoko! Whatcha mean Kali? You gotta admit you don’t look very happy? It’s that darn Cappytan….he comes over growls at me and steals my nip. I know he’s rude. Thank goodness mom chases him away all the time. Forget him…the nip is almost finished for the year and we’ll get fresh stuff next year. He really burns my butt though! Cappytan is not in our thoughts tonight, Shoko, concentrate on the Fryday Fill-Ins from Ellen of 15 and Meowing and Annie from McGuffy’s Reader. Click on the names to be taken to their blogs.
Like each week, we are given 4 statements to fill-in. The first 2 were done by Ellen and the last 2 by Annie. Here we go:
1. If I was a ghost, I would haunt…..THE VET’S OFFICE. I’D SCARE THE DEWORMING MEDICINE OUT OF THEM. DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER MY COSTUME SOME YEARS BACK. MAKE NO MISTAKE, I AM THE UNDEAD!
2. I always…..RUN THE OTHER WAY AND HIDE…..when…..ANYONE RINGS THE DOORBELL
NO NEED TO EXPOSE MYSELF TO POSSIBLE DANGER.
All right…my turn Shoko.
3. My favourite scary story is…..PSYCHO. I TELL YA NORMAN BATES IS NUTTIER THAN THE M & M RED PEANUT! I DON’T MEAN THAT NEW GARBAGE MOVIE….I MEAN THE HORRIFYING 1960 PICTURE.
4. I will be so glad when…..SHOKO QUITS RUNNING AROUND THE HOUSE MEWING “BOO…SCARED YA…DIDN’T I, EH?”
*RING-A- DINGGY* Oh my…the doorbell. *RING-A- DINGGY* Tell me what happens Kali…I’m going UTB.
Shoks….it was the mail lady. What’s this? It’s a package Shoko. Really? ? It does say Shoko and Kali on the outside of the envelope. It’s for ME, little ole ME. No, it’s for both of us. Oh look there’s a card…look what it says Shoko.
See, it’s actually for my birthday. Ya, I see.
Everything came in a bag with my picture on it. You didn’t do justice to this picture mom…you did a yucky job….sorry mom but its true.
Mom and dad got eye covers and a matching bag for their sunglasses. They were delighted as mom has no place to put her sunglasses except on her head. The Pouch and eye covers say, “I was in Paris.” True!
Shoko and I each got a new collar. I love mine…it matches my furs. I got a teething ring …MOL and a sock which mom rolled in oregano for me…..it’s a lovely smelly sock. Mom got a makeup kit with chocolate beauty aids. If, you notice all the make up is gone….mom ate it. She said it was very tasty except the eye shadow was chalky tasting. MOL Mom you’re weird.
Fee Fie Foo fum…I smell Orega-bum. MOL
Thank you so very much Phenny and staff from Easy Blog. If you haven’t seen his blog, stop and click on his highlighted name and go visit. He’s a hoot and a half!
Ellen from 15 and Meowing made the first two fill-ins while Ann of McGuffy’s Reader came up with the last two fill-ins. A big thank you to our co-hosts of the fill-ins.
1. The first thing I check when I go online is…..MY GAME AND THEN MY MAIL. MOM ALWAYS WANTS HER CUPPA TEA FIRST BUT I WANT TO PLAY CRIMINAL CASE AND THEN SEE WHO WROTE TO KALI AND I.
2. My signature dish is …..FANCY FEAST BEEF FLAVOUR. I LOVE IT. KALI IS MORE OF AN ANYTHING GOES GIRL WHEN IT COMES TO FOOD.3. My Halloween night is usually…..SPENT PLAYING CWAPS WITH KALI UNDER THE BED. 4. Trick or treaters …..ARE LOUD. RING THE DOORBELL MANY TIMES, YELL AT MOM AND THEN, YOU KNOW, SHE GIVES THEM CANDY! SHE WOULDN’T GIVE US TREATS IF WE DID THESE THINGS. THESE TRICK OR TREATERS DRESS FUNNY TOO…..SCARY LOOKING OR SOMETIMES PRINCESS’S. IT’S LIKE A STORY COME TO LIFE, ALL NIGHT LONG.
I got a joke for you. What do you get when you cross Bambi with a ghost?
The doorbell rang and I ran and hid……as usual. There was a brief exchange of words and the door closed. Whew! No visitors, just the way I like it. I came hot pawing it out from the bedroom. The postman had given mom an envelope. What is it….c’mon open it!
Hey, its from Bacon’s mom! Sitting in the envelope looking cool and calm, sat Bashful and his son Chip. The two pet rocks from Georgia. Mom was delighted. Kali and I smelled something else in the envelope.
These are treats, yippee! Hope ole cheap skate gives us lots. There’s a toy that looks like Bacon. I claim it as mine! Look at the little monster with arms and legs. Shoko would just bite through the cotton and eat the legs. So I claim the monster toy too. Mom will share the treats between us so I’m ok there.
Meow with you later Kali. Does everyone know the story of Bashful and Chip? They have quite the story. Here is Bashful’s tail :
In 2013, Bashful headed over to Australia for a visit with Fozziemum. Bashful made a movie called Rockadile Dundee. His co-star was Bimby. They fell in love. Bashful then returned home.
Bashful returned to Australia in December of last year. He was having an awesome time with Fozziemum and Fozziepa. Then one day his life changed. Bimby showed up at Fozziemum’s doorstep drunk, with Chip in tow. Bimby was now an alcoholic. She wanted to go into rehab and turn her life around. She hated to admit it but she could no longer care for Chip and gave Bashful all parental rights. Bashful had always wanted a pebble of his own, so was delighted that Chip would return to the Scold, rocktates with him.
Now, Bashful and chip are here in Canada for a wonderful visit. Any words of wisdom Bashful? “It’s cold up here.” There you have it friends. This seems to be the most outstanding feature of Canada to a rock, a special rock.