KALI; We’re saying goodbye to 2017. We did it, ladies! We made it. This calls for a fancy drink and a toast to ladies so crotchety, we refuse to be pushed out-of-the-way.
SARABI; How about a Vine Wine….you know silvervine. It makes your paws tingle. I want tingly paws today. We deserve it.
ALLIE; You are so right Sabrina…all for Vine Wine raise your paws. I see Amber, Binga, Binky, Ali, Sasha, Lily Olivia, Madi, and Kit. We have a majority ladies.
KALI; Before we clink our bowls together, I have a story to tell you….it’s true too.
This story concerns our very own protector, Buddy the Blue Russian Enforcer.
This is Buddy’s 10th Gotcha Day. Yep, 10 Gotcha Days with his family. He was 8 when he was adopted by his dad. The whole transfer was very hush-hush. His dad met an anonymous character at “Dunkin Donuts” at 9pm New Year’s Eve. They exchanged words and the fellow showed our Buddy. Buddy was so big he had to be carried in a dog carrier….20 pounds! No doubt Buddy was big from sending out orders in the Blue Russian Mafia. Makes one wonder. Bud Bud has slimmed down and gone straight.
We raise…no, the bowls are too heavy. We slide our bowls together for a clink to our own Buddy and the upcoming year. KALI; Just push the duckies out of the way and have a grand sip of Vine Wine.
Everyone slides the wine into each other, pushes the duckie aside and yells… “To our Buddy!”
Have a wonderful New Year.
You got the shovel Kali? What for Shoko? Well, we gotta dig a hole to get mom into…..this is going to take a while. What are you doing with that trowel…we need real shovels that can dig lotsa dirt at one time. We’ll be digging from now till winter with a trowel. I don’t like this Shoko….we’ll never get mom to go sit in a hole…..while we throw dirt at her. Then she’s going to be annoyed and we won’t see treats for some time to come. Hmm…you got a point ghosty sister of mine. Let’s just forget it till we have a better plan.
Another Fryday with another Fill-In from Ellen of 15 and Meowing and Annie from McGuffy’s Reader. These two gals think up two sentences each for us to fill in. The first two are from 15 and Meowing and the last two are from McGuffy’s Reader. Pretty clever, eh?
1. A recurring dream I have is….. THAT BUDDY VISITS ON A BEAUTIFUL HORSE AND WE GO RIDING IN THE BACK LANE. OH MY I’M GETTING EXCITED…. He is gorgeous! Buddy is from Tomcat Commentary by Tim Look at those basket eyes…hehehe….I love em so much I could rip some of his furs out to take to my basket and dream of him I. On second thought we don’t need the horse. We’d probably use our claws to get up on the horse and the horse would bolt….leaving us on our heads on the ground. MOL
2. Turn…..HYPOALLERGENIC WET FOOD….. into …..DELI ROAST TURKEY….. AND I’D BE A HAPPY CAMPER. Mom does her best to get me to eat and sometimes I’m absolutely fascinated by the lengths she’ll go to and I absent- mindedly eat the slop.
My turn Kali….I must express myself before I burst. MOL
3. CAPPY-TAN….. is driving me crazy! He waits outside our door for one of us to come outside, He even sings to us. Myself, I think he’s not neutered and is ready to get his MEW off.
4. Lately, I have been….HAPPY TO STAY AROUND THE BACKYARD AND INVESTIGATE BUGS IN THE GARDEN…… a stroll is wonderful when the weather is beautiful and warm but when the wind’s howling, the backyard with the six foot fence is the place to play.
No…I don’t want to go! Take Shoko instead. I was dreaming of my boyfriend Buddy Budd from the blog Timmy’s Commentary. His fur is so shiny and soft. He makes me feel like a kitten. *sigh* No!….Mom did anyone tell you how rude you can be? I feel great…..see my leg even moves well. Dang….you just keep insisting…
This car sways too much. I’m being reminded of my ancestors in Thailand while they worked on the boats. It was very hard work but their singing eased the burden. ♫Mew, mew meeeewwww……meeeoooooowww♫
That was a quick trip….guess my ancestors were right and singing eases trying times.
If I shut my eyes she can’t see me…that’s what Shoko says. I’ll try it and hide my face for good measure. It didn’t work, she’s poking me!! Get your stubby little fingers away from my dainty bod. I weigh how much? I’ve lost a pound? Whoopee! Just like a real model….I’m skinny. I’d like to thank all the peeps involved in my weight loss….thank you mom for serving small portions and food I wouldn’t touch with a dead mouse. You are the prime peep responsible. She’s saying this is bad? No it isn’t. A pound is like 10 pounds for a peep? I promise I won’t lose more…please…please don’t put me on some disgusting diet. Whoa, that was close and no pukey food to gain weight. All else is good with me. See, I told ya mom.
Caturday is also Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty’s Artsy Fartsy day. Just click on Athena’s name and you’ll see your friends acting artsy for the occasion.
Mom and I will do this Fill In for Ellen of 15 and Meowing and Annie from McGuffy’s Reader. This is also a blog hop so go to McGuffy’s Reader and see what your friends have to say.
2. My prom….. WAS NOT MEMORABLE AND NOT WORTH DISCUSSING SO WE WON’T. WELL, TRUTH TIME I NEVER WENT TO A PROM.
3. The …..MAJOR….. thing about …..OREGANO….. IS TO REALIZE THAT THE TASTIER AND MILDER LEAVES ARE THE YOUNG WEE ONES. THE OLDER ONES ARE TOO STRONG FOR US KITTIES WITH SENSITIVE PALATES. SO POKE ABOUT IN THE REGANO AND FIND THE SMALLEST LEAVES AND CHOW DOWN.
It’s Friday and time for our favourite game, Fill-Ins, or as Kali and I call it, * Telling it Like It is.* We must thank 15 and Meowing and McGuffy’s Reader for hosting such a fun post. It’s my turn to fill-in the blank areas. So these are my thoughts and don’t reflect Shoko’s desires or wants in any way. There you go Shoko, a personal disclaimer. Now, time for our fill-ins:
1. Getting used to these stairs was easier than I expected
2. Bucket list: 1. I want to eat bacon 2. Take a walk with mom in the Lane. 3. Win a game of smacky paw with Shoko.
3. I cannot believe that med can make me feel like a kid again.
4. If I could fly, I would visit Buddy at his house
Have a great weekend and may your supper never bite you back.
That’s right I’m still on strike against ‘unfair labour practices’ by mom. I’m only on strike over the gross way I’m treated on artsy fartsy day. So Caturdays are picket days…the rest of the week, I’m a loving and charming kit.
Kali has happily taken over and is an energetic model. However after this photo effect, she may be joining me on the picket line. Mom says she used the photo editor of Ipiccy. She used the effect Cybervision and then added a Neon Glow. Kali says she likes its uniqueness. OK, whatever, Kali. You know you look really odd…what would your boyfriend, Buddy say? Don’t use that tone with me! I know you care what Buddy thinks. Catch you later and we’ll continue our little mew.