Whatcha doin’ in there Tyebe? You’re making a heck of a noise. Can’t get comfy?I’s trying to tidy up in here Budds. There’s blankets shoved Higgly Piggly.
Seems to me you’re the only one that went in the tent. Guess you did it Tyebe.mol *hic* Could be you’re right but then again these blankets needed a good airing.
It’s Fill In time on Friday. So let’s do the fill-ins Budd. The Friendly Fill-Ins are co-hosted by Ellen of 15 and Meowing blog and Lorraine of Four-Legged Furballs blog. Please go to their blogs by clicking your mousie on their names and see all the other furries participating in this blog hop.
1. The last time… I ATE FRESH NIP…was….BEFORE THE FROST KILLED IT.
2. ONLY GETTING TREATS OCCASIONALLY…..isn’t….. FAIR.
Over to you Tyebe. I did dood my best. OK, I got it Budd. Let’s show Shoko that we can do this.
3. BUDD….. is a blessing in disguise. I HAVE SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH NOW.
4. My favorite word is …..BREAKFAST. I PLAY FROM 4 AM TILL WHEN MOM GETS UP AND I’M HUNGRY AS A TIGER FOR BREAKFAST.
OH YEAH! I’S SHOULD MENTION THAT’S BUDD’S FAVOURITE WORD TOO. MOL *HIC*
We are trying a different hop today Tyebe and Budd. It’s called Flower Power. I know Budd it seems silly to start looking at the flowers when the best part of them is over for this year but this looks like a fun hop. This blog hop is brought to us from Arty, Jakey and Rosy from Living,Laughing Barking in Our BackYard
This was your 3rd. night in the house, Budd so how was it?
It was gud Tyebe. I must say I can do well without your leaping all over the bed when I’m trying to get some shut-eye. The leaping on Shoko must stop if you want her to like you.Seriously? Me thought she liked to hiss and sound mean. She just doesn’t know what to do with you, Tyebe. OK, Budd, me’s will try and not leap on her.
Ha!! I don’t believe you Tyebe!
You’ll wait till I’m all relaxed and then leap on me with your claws out! Just because I’m laying peacefully. Me’s sorry Shokos. I thought you liked playing “Leap on the Monster.” No way…. you play the monster and I’ll leap on you….see how you like it. No, it’s ok Shokos.
Here is a picture of mom’s favourite Day Lily. Not bad, eh. We can’t play anywhere near it so we play in the ferns away from the Day Lily.
Have a wonderful Flower Friday….we will.
Me’s sure there’s a bug in that flower. If only me’s could reach that high.
Mom is still canning but today is a break day. So we decided to have mom jump on the computer and do our post.
The smoke is getting less in this area. The forest fires are slowing down. There are around 500 forest fires with the worst being in this area of BC, the northern central interior. The state of emergency has been extended another few weeks. Although the cooler weather has started so it’s just a matter of time and the first killer frost will be here.
Can’t you just smell the smoke while looking at this picture?
About 2 weeks ago a visitor came to our door. He liked our deck and decided to stay.
We all seem to get along. Mom got some deworming meds from the vet for Budd and she’s hoping his appetite gets a little less soon.
Will Budd stay? We don’t know but mom and dad say he is more than welcome to come live with us. He seems to be fixed and is happy playing with Tyebe’s toys and Tyebe. Time will tell if he wishes to stay. He sleeps on the deck at night but comes in and visits for short times during the day.
Tyebe will compete the first 2 sentences and I will complete the last two.
I’s ready Shokos.
1. The best teacher me’s ever had was ….BUDD. HE DIDN’T LIKE ME’S GOING BOOGITY BOOGITY IN HIS FACE SO HE PUSHED ME’S HARD ENOUGH TO KNOCK ME’S PAWS OVER TEAKETTLE INTO OUR BIG WATER BOWL ON THE DECK. I’S HAVE NEVER PLAYED BOOGITY BOOGITY IN HIS FACE AGAIN.
2. The worst teacher I ever had was.….SHOKO. ALL SHE DOES IS HISS AND WRESTLE ME’S. ME’S DON’T KNOW IF SHE’S MAD OR IS JUST PLAYING.
3. I recently learned how to……MEDITATE. I HOLLER MEOOOOOOOOOW AND THE WORLD FADES AWAY. I AM IN MY PRIVATE PLACE WITH THE SUN, BUTTERFLIES AND FLOWERS TO SLEEP UNDER. ABSOLUTELY NO WHITE DEMON.
4. I think everyone should know how to…..BE IN THEIR SPECIAL PLACE WHEN LIFE GETS TO BE TOO MUCH