It’s Friday and that means it’s time for Friendly Fill-Ins with our hosts 15 and Meowing and McGuffy’s Reader.
1. When I run out of….. NIP, I use… OREGANO instead. I SEEM TO BE THE ONLY ONE THAT APPRECIATES MY PERFUME THOUGH. .
2. My guru is… THIS IS HARD CAUSE THERE ARE VERY FEW CATS THAT HAVE MY INTERESTS. HOWEVER, JACKSON GALAXY, “CAT DADDY”, UNDERSTANDS OUR NEEDS AND CAN RELATE TO US KITTIES MUCH BETTER THAN MOST HUMANS. SO I WOULD HAVE TO SAY JACKSON IS MY GURU.
3. I am afraid of….. BUGS AND ALL THINGS SLIMY . HOWEVER I DO LIKE TO WATCH THEM.
4. I feel empowered….. WHEN I HAVE MY LEI AND SUN HAT ON. I THEN FEEL READY TO MEET GUESTS.
Hope you enjoyed my fill-ins this week.
Remember whatever happens, look blank and then finish destroying that item.
It’s Friday and time for our favourite game, Fill-Ins, or as Kali and I call it, * Telling it Like It is.* We must thank 15 and Meowing and McGuffy’s Reader for hosting such a fun post. It’s my turn to fill-in the blank areas. So these are my thoughts and don’t reflect Shoko’s desires or wants in any way. There you go Shoko, a personal disclaimer. Now, time for our fill-ins:
1. Getting used to these stairs was easier than I expected
2. Bucket list: 1. I want to eat bacon 2. Take a walk with mom in the Lane. 3. Win a game of smacky paw with Shoko.
3. I cannot believe that med can make me feel like a kid again.
4. If I could fly, I would visit Buddy at his house
Have a great weekend and may your supper never bite you back.
I can’t believe all the suggestions we got for a name for our backyard! We don’t want to forget anyone. I had a good idea for a name…I thought anyway. What is it Shoko? Well, I watch for any intruders on the top of the fence so I thought of, “Fort Meezer in Da Hood.” I’m not locked into it but it is descriptive. I like it Shoks. I have no ideas about names…I’m drawing a big blank. How about Cow-Kitty does he have any ideas? He seems to be busy playing in the garden but I’ll go ask him.
Cow-Kitty,have you got an idea for a name of our backyard? It should describe the area in winter and summer. Mame Shoko, you’re asking me? Really? Nobody listens to me, I’m just a kitten but you want my ideas? You made me feel like a grown up mancat, Mame Shoko. I have no idea but I will try and think about it, ok. Thank you so much.
So I am going to put the suggestions down and those that have more ideas can suggest them and then we will choose which is the most descriptive and just seems to fit.
Cat Kingdoom Noodle
House of Nip Noodle
Shokali Island Easy
Camp Kitty Bacon
The Gardens of Purrthly Delights CK
Chalet Meezer Deziworld
Gibberfish Gardens databbiesotrouttowne
The Gardens of Many Pleasures Scout Charles
Fort Meezer in Da Hood Shoko
Dunspotten Cats from Hell
I hope I didn’t forget anyone here but I do see a pattern. I am describing the fence area…Fort/chalet area and then the insides of the territory are different.
Example: I jumped up on the Fort wall and surveyed the gardens below…so we could probably use a couple of names here.
Please my friends add any other suggestions and we’ll see what everybody likes best.