Quit it, mom. Those are my paws. Don’t touch em.
You touch em’ and I bite. Nibble, nibble. OW! Knock it off mom…I just gave you a love bite. Some love bite!! You slobbered on me too. Well, you taste good. mol
It’s Friday so Ellen with the blog 15 and Meowing and Annie with McGuffy’s Reader blog have given us 4 statements that are partially blank and we will fill em in, not Ellen and Annie but the blanks…hehe. Mom will do the first 2 sentences and moi the next 2. You’re on mom…take it away…
1. New…..RUNNERS are…..IN MY FUTURE.
2. I love to …..READ TO SHOKO AND HER DAD….. on the _BED BEFORE WE GO TO SLEEP.
3. When I was a child, I loved to play…..WITH THE TAG ON MOM’S COAT.
4. One …..DAY, I’LL BE PROUD TO LAY IN MY VEGETABLE GARDEN WITH TALL STURDY VEGGIES SURROUNDING ME.
It’s Friday and time for our favourite game, Fill-Ins, or as Kali and I call it, * Telling it Like It is.* We must thank 15 and Meowing and McGuffy’s Reader for hosting such a fun post. It’s my turn to fill-in the blank areas. So these are my thoughts and don’t reflect Shoko’s desires or wants in any way. There you go Shoko, a personal disclaimer. Now, time for our fill-ins:
1. Getting used to these stairs was easier than I expected
2. Bucket list: 1. I want to eat bacon 2. Take a walk with mom in the Lane. 3. Win a game of smacky paw with Shoko.
3. I cannot believe that med can make me feel like a kid again.
4. If I could fly, I would visit Buddy at his house
Have a great weekend and may your supper never bite you back.