Tyebe, you want to pass the Nip Ginger Beer this way. It’s so warm and relaxing laying in the sun.
It’s time for Friendly Fill Ins with our hosts Ellen of 15 and Meowing and Lorianne of Four Legged Furballs. Mom filled in the first 2 statements and I filled in the 3rd and finally Shoko filled in the last statement. Click on the names and visit these super ladies.
1. SPEEDY the Cheeky Rex Rabbit is a non-cat related blog I follow.
2. My favorite place to shop online for…LOOSE LEAF TEA is MURCHIES FINE TEA AND COFFEE. iT’S Canadian.
3.THE NEW KITTY….. has been keeping me busy lately.
4. If I could go back in time, I would tell my younger self …TO RELAX. THAT MOM AND DAD WILL LOVE ME NO MATTER WHAT FOOLISHNESS I GET MYSELF INTO.
We are also joining Comedy plus for Feline Friday so come click on the name or badge and visit with Sandee.
I’ve been out and met with my tuxie friend…..I just call him Tux as he answers to it and its not a hard name to remember. It describes him too. He’s about my age and is interested in the same stuff. He likes climbing trees and then spitting from high up to see what kind of a splat it makes. mol Cool! I spot him when he does this and he spots me so we can admire the splats. Mom didn’t want to take a picture so you will have to just imagine what it looks like. It is dark and yucky outside so I came in and Tux went home for a snooze. I think males sleep more than female kitties although Shoko is fast asleep in the basket on the desk.
We are joining Feline Friday on Comedy Plus. Simply hit the name or the badge and drop in for a visit.
Here are the Friendly Fill Ins. Ellen of 15 and Meowing came up with the first two and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the last two. Click on the names and be taken over to their joints.
Shoko is doing the first 2 fill ins and me the last 2 fill ins.
1. I look forward to….ROLLING IN THE GARDEN…. every spring.
2. The highlight of my week was……GETTING A RIDE IN THE STROLLER….
3. I think …..BUSY….. is the word that best describes me.
4. Nothing melts my heart like…..MELLOWING OUT ON DAD’S LAP……..