Here it is almost the end of January already. This month has gone fast and thank goodness for that. January and February are the coldest of months up here. When March arrives it’s still cold but you know April and May will soon follow. Then the thoughts of us in Spring filter through our thoughts.
The Fill Ins are provided by our furry wonderful hosts, Ellen of 15 and Meowing fame and Lorianne of the amusing Four Legged Furballs.
1. I get my chuckles from playing with SPOT. He runs up the walls and the cupboards just like I want to but can’t .
2. It’s a good thing MICE CAN’T FLY!. Flying things give me a headache trying to catch them. If only they stayed in one spot for a wee while.
3. Having to PEE and wanting outside to do it.... required me to muster a lot of courage.
Geez, there’s no pictures of me PEEING. Would you like me to take a picture of you PEEING? Well, I’m no different. This is me mustering up the courage. Looks like I’m sleeping doesn’t it?
4. My younger self would be proud to know that I now ….have learned how to navigate the screen door onto the deck.
These are our Fill Ins for the last week in January of ’22.
We are joining Comedy Plus’s Wordless Wednesday.
The weather has warmed up a bit since this picture was taken.. The sun is shining without a cloud in the sky.
A few days ago it was a different story.
We are joining Comedy Plus’s Wordless Wednesday. Simply click on the name in red and be deposited at Comedy Plus. Of course, I ventured out in the conditions but when I had enough I came inside and stayed inside.
As you can see I kept mom company.
Shoko was a sleepy gal and slept through most of the storm.
As you can see we are two laid back Meezers. Thank Goodness we have a warm home with plenty of treats.
It’s Feline Friday over there at Comedy Plus so drop by and see what Sandee has in store for your viewing pleasure over there. Maybe you’ll see some charming animals….real or stuffed.
Shoko took the first sentence
Mom took the second sentence
I took questions three and four.
1. MOM RATTLING OUR FOOD BOWLS…. is music to my ears.
2. My favorite kind of soup is …..PEA SOUP.
3. If I were going to migrate or hibernate for the winter, I would go to ……..HAWAII. It’s WAY WARMER IN HAWAII THAN IN NORTHERN CANADA. HOW LONG CAN ONE SHIVER AND LOOK AT TREES GIVE US WARMTH AND THE SOUNDS OF BIRDS CARRYING ON LIKE NINCOMPOOPS.
4. I would…..OPEN A BOX OF TREATS… if I.