You got the shovel Kali? What for Shoko? Well, we gotta dig a hole to get mom into…..this is going to take a while. What are you doing with that trowel…we need real shovels that can dig lotsa dirt at one time. We’ll be digging from now till winter with a trowel. I don’t like this Shoko….we’ll never get mom to go sit in a hole…..while we throw dirt at her. Then she’s going to be annoyed and we won’t see treats for some time to come. Hmm…you got a point ghosty sister of mine. Let’s just forget it till we have a better plan.
Another Fryday with another Fill-In from Ellen of 15 and Meowing and Annie from McGuffy’s Reader. These two gals think up two sentences each for us to fill in. The first two are from 15 and Meowing and the last two are from McGuffy’s Reader. Pretty clever, eh?
1. A recurring dream I have is….. THAT BUDDY VISITS ON A BEAUTIFUL HORSE AND WE GO RIDING IN THE BACK LANE. OH MY I’M GETTING EXCITED…. He is gorgeous! Buddy is from Tomcat Commentary by Tim Look at those basket eyes…hehehe….I love em so much I could rip some of his furs out to take to my basket and dream of him I. On second thought we don’t need the horse. We’d probably use our claws to get up on the horse and the horse would bolt….leaving us on our heads on the ground. MOL
2. Turn…..HYPOALLERGENIC WET FOOD….. into …..DELI ROAST TURKEY….. AND I’D BE A HAPPY CAMPER. Mom does her best to get me to eat and sometimes I’m absolutely fascinated by the lengths she’ll go to and I absent- mindedly eat the slop.
My turn Kali….I must express myself before I burst. MOL
3. CAPPY-TAN….. is driving me crazy! He waits outside our door for one of us to come outside, He even sings to us. Myself, I think he’s not neutered and is ready to get his MEW off.
4. Lately, I have been….HAPPY TO STAY AROUND THE BACKYARD AND INVESTIGATE BUGS IN THE GARDEN…… a stroll is wonderful when the weather is beautiful and warm but when the wind’s howling, the backyard with the six foot fence is the place to play.
Today the garden is slowly coming along. It’s been cold and windy here.
This picture has Shoko playing Peek a Boo in the brussel Sprouts. This was 2 weeks after everything was planted. Not much change as the brussel Sprouts, corn and cauliflower were transplants. The potatoes are coming up though.
Almost a month later this is the veggie garden.
Where’s dad…it’s his day. What did you get him Shoko? Were we suppose to get him something? He doesn’t like chewing on your mouse or a straw. He just drinks through the straw…he looks like a dork when he does that. I guess his mom never showed him how to play with it. This mouse moves when I hit his bum. MOL
Mom says she will make dad a special supper so we don’t have to share our toys. Woo hoo, we’re off the hook.
This is also Selfie day at The Cat On My Head blog. Click on the blog host name and visit your lovely friends acting their best for the selfie. I had to set the timer on the selfie for this one. I did fall sound asleep.
Hope everyone has a special Father’s Day. If you have no father…..celebrate anyway. Thank your friends for being there for you and have a special time playing.
MOL… It’s Artsy Saturday and what a lovely weekend it is. Time to have fun in the sun. First we just must show you the bloopers from the modeling of Crotchety Cougars. It is also Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty’s artsy day. Simply click on the blog host’s name and go see your friends hamming it up….MOL After we finish showing you the bloopers, I will choose one picture for the artsy effects….does this sound good? Great, let’s start with some bloopers.
Here, here….I’m trying to look cool and you’re making me look frantic! Are you trying to choke me? Animal abuse, animal abuse!!
What? I look like Frank Sinatra’s cat! I don’t want to look like his cat. This is disgusting mom. Pass the treats….I need strength to see me through. Mmmm…they are tasty.
How about a side angle. This is my best side. Don’t be so picky mom….I look good. Right, I didn’t see your arm there. Well, take it away. Sheesh!
Is that a slice of deli ham on the floor? It looks yummy. How much longer, mom? Oh nothing…I just have to use the kit lit. I wonder what peeps mean by, “Not long.”
Is that a cup of Catnip Tea on the floor? I’m so thirsty. I’ve been posing for 87 hours without a break. The tea’s gone and so is the deli meat!! I’m flippin’ out here, seeing things that aren’t there…….let me go.
Today is Friday Fill-Ins by Ellen from 15 and Meowing blog and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader blog. 1. I challenge everyone to…..REMEMBER HOW COLD THEY WERE IN THE WINTER….. this week. Then when it rains or you need a windbreaker to go outside, you’ll realize just how warm you really are. 2. I regret disposing of …..MY SANTA CLAUS DOLL. Actually mom put it away a year and a half ago and she has never found it.
4. If I were given a psychic power, I would like it to be……FLYING. Then Shoko could jump on my back and we could go visit our friends in Blogville. No planning just jump on my back and way we go.
No pictures of me flying Shoko down to Atlanta to visit with Bacon as I can’t fly. But I can dream about it. MOL
Have a terrific Day my friends.