We are joining Comedy Plus’s Wordless Wednesday.
The weather has warmed up a bit since this picture was taken.. The sun is shining without a cloud in the sky.
A few days ago it was a different story.
We are joining Comedy Plus’s Wordless Wednesday. Simply click on the name in red and be deposited at Comedy Plus. Of course, I ventured out in the conditions but when I had enough I came inside and stayed inside.
As you can see I kept mom company.
Shoko was a sleepy gal and slept through most of the storm.
As you can see we are two laid back Meezers. Thank Goodness we have a warm home with plenty of treats.
It’s Feline Friday over there at Comedy Plus so drop by and see what Sandee has in store for your viewing pleasure over there. Maybe you’ll see some charming animals….real or stuffed.
Shoko took the first sentence
Mom took the second sentence
I took questions three and four.
1. MOM RATTLING OUR FOOD BOWLS…. is music to my ears.
2. My favorite kind of soup is …..PEA SOUP.
3. If I were going to migrate or hibernate for the winter, I would go to ……..HAWAII. It’s WAY WARMER IN HAWAII THAN IN NORTHERN CANADA. HOW LONG CAN ONE SHIVER AND LOOK AT TREES GIVE US WARMTH AND THE SOUNDS OF BIRDS CARRYING ON LIKE NINCOMPOOPS.
4. I would…..OPEN A BOX OF TREATS… if I.
It’s time for Ellen from 15 and Meowings Friday Fill Ins with her co-host Lorianne from Four Legged Fur Balls 1. I had hoped to …GROW TURNIPS…in 2021 but didn’t. I found out our soil is not good for turnips. The turnips tend to get maggots. Glad the neighbour told me.
2.A goal I have for 2022 is…CATCH SHOKO ON OUR TOILET AND MAKE FACES AT HER…..
No pictures….this is private!
3. I’ll be….ON TOP OF THE CONDO….when 2021 ends.
4. I hope 2022 brings…LOADS OF WARM WEATHER SO I CAN ROLL IN THE DIRT.
WE all wish for a disappearance of covid in,2022. Also a year where all furries and non furries find furever homes and are no longer on the streets, lanes or in the wilds.