My responses are in black and Tyebe’s are in blue.
1. My biggest pet peeve at Christmastime is…the tree! Let me scratch and climb it. It’s in my space so should accept ME..
2. greenies are on my list to Santa.
3. My Christmas to-do list still includes…. Unravel Tilly the toilet paper.
4. A random piece of Christmas trivia that I know is….. EGGNOG CAME FROM ENGLAND.
Mom and dad have reached a milestone in their marriage. Their 50th anniversary! Holy mouse on a stick! That is like almost 4 generations of us cats.
They were so young. Just like a couple of 6 month old kittens. They thought they knew so much but were so very innocent. The look on their faces speaks volumes. Well, Tyebe I guess we eat early tomorrow night while mom and dad get ready to go to the White Goose Bistro. Mom and dad hardly ever go out so it will be nice to see them go. That didn’t sound very nice did it? Did not mean it that way. mol
Happy Anniversary you two old crows. You’re both our old crows and we like crows. mol
The sentences for the Friday Fill Ins are composed by Ellen of 15 and Meowing and Lorianne of Four Legged Furballs.
1. My favorite holiday film is …A CHRISTMAS CAROL.
2. My favorite Christmas song is…..SILVER BELLS.
3. If you ask me, ’tis the season for…..TURKEY.
4. TYEBE UP THE CHRISTMAS TREE….. is a holiday memory I’ll never forget.
Time to decorate for that wonderful day….CHRISTMAS