Aww..Its that Dang Moanday Again

It’s Aww Monday at Comedy Plus.  So grab your nearest Aww type article and tell us about it and join in the fun.

I found a mouse under the chesterfield and asked him how long he’d been sitting under there.  He said,  “No speakth cat.”  The little white weirdo.  Oh my, Shoko will say I’m talking about myself.  Dang sisters.

Shoko, it’s warming up out there. It’s 2C and the sun is in and out.  I guess the sun gets shy and hides behind the clouds. mol

I don’t feel like doing the selfie, Shoko.  I’m pretty tired  what with breakfast being forced on us.  I like the food but didn’t feel overly hungry this morn.  That’s not like me.  I play hard and work hard at knocking everything on the floor but today was different.  That’s cause we sprung a head an hour.  This is so the day’s will be longer and you might get out for a wee while after supper now.  Well, this would be super!

How is your Meezerism coming along, Shoko.  Crap!  I’m outta practice Tyebe.

“If you see a four leaf clover this is a sign of good luck.  If you eat  the clover it will make you barf.   Puff!  No more upset tummy.  That’s what I call luck.”

HAPPY ST. PATRICK’S DAY

25 thoughts on “Aww..Its that Dang Moanday Again

1. Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

We too got roused out of our nests at the unheard of hour of 530…because it was supposed to be 630, which is early enough, but the pawrents gets up early on Sunday to go to church…and there was more snow and whiteouts on the way to church. Sheesh…winter is being reluctant to go away.
    Last night it was 9F when petcretary came home from work…right now its a balmy 31F…We love the longer days too, but now its still dark till much later . Sheesh, petcretary loves the early am brightness…now we ave to wait for it to gradually return.

Have fun on St Patrick’s Day! Everyone’s Irish, you know?? LOL!

2. Memories of Eric and Flynn

Our time change isn’t for another 2 weeks. The lighter evenings will be good, but not so much the dark mornings.

3. Sandee

We had our time change yesterday and I hate it. Hubby woke me up at 5 this morning. To me it was 4am. Bugger.

Love your kitty conversations. You made me chuckle.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches all around and a hug to mom. ♥

We got to eat early! Woohoo! What can possibly be bad about that. Except that when an hour later it came time for our “real” breakfast, it didn’t happen…. (Yes, us dogs can eat all day every day!) XOX Lucy, Xena and Chia

5. Tails Around the Ranch

We’re struggling with the new time too, kitties. And not happy about it one. little. bit. It’s especially challenging with Elsa and her timed anti-seizure medication. I just wish they’d forget about the whole thing. In a global society, it’s hard enough dealing with all the time zones let alone adding DST (at different times for different continents). Getting a good night’s sleep is gonna take some time. Maybe I better start taking naps in the meantime? Happy Monday.

Hello ladies. So nice to see you. We love the photo of the sun behind the clouds. And of course, Snap loves the photos of the gorgeous Crackle. Mom is sending lots of healing prayers to Mom Jean and we all send POTP. Snap sends Crackle oodles of love and whisker kisses. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, angel Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer & Kizmet

7. angelswhisper2011

You’re such a wise kitty, Shoko☘ We don’t like timechanging either. Here it has changed last weekend and I forget to wake up Granny and Grandpaw, so she has to do the job now and wake me up first, until I get used to it😸Glad to see you again furriends. Hope all is well🙏Pawkisses for a Happy Day🐾😽💞