Friday Fill Ins March11/22

Let’s get right to the fill ins this week.  The Friday Fill Ins  are hosted by Ellen of 15 and Meowing and Lorianne of the Four Legged Furballs, I gotta love this name…so descriptive of our family members.  Of course I’m mewing about mom and dad.

1. I love that  SPRING IS SHOWING HER HEAD AROUND HERE.  The days are getting longer.   The temperatures are above freezing during the day. There are no buds on the trees yet but the days are getting longer.

2. To celebrate pi day on Monday, I will have a slice of….PUMPKIN…

pie.

3. I’d like to be able to…EAT SPARERIBS… every day.

4. If I ended up in jail, it would probably be because…SOMEONE HURT AN ANIMAL AND I KICKED THEM! .

24 thoughts on “Friday Fill Ins March11/22

Glad you’re seeing signs of Spring. No sign here yet – three inches of snow coming tomorrow to remind us it’s still Winter. Gosh the pumpkin pie and spareribs look good – I wonder if my Mom would make those for breakfast this morning????

2. Sandee

I love your last two. Of all the pies out there my favorite is pumpkin pie with vanilla ice cream.

We’re having baby back ribs tonight. I’ll be thinking of you.

I linked this post to Feline Friday.

Have a fabulous day and weekend. Scritches all around and a hug to mom. ♥

3. Memories of Eric and Flynn

Those ribs look good. I don’t like pumpkin pie though, I made it once and it was horrible. Probably the way I made it though.

Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers and nice photos too. I hope you get some ribs and pumpkin pie too. XO

We’ve had spring for two weeks with temps in the light to no jacket range. Today we woke up to a couple of inches of snow! Ooooh, those spareribs and pie look sooooo yummy!

Terrific fill-ins. Mom loves that last one as do all of us. Pumpkin pie is a good choice. Shoko, our angel brofur, Madison, adored rolling in the dirt. Unlike you, his fur was white before he did it. Snap sends Crackle whisker kisses, paw hugs and all his love. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, angel Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer & Kizmet