Friday’s Fantastic Fill Ins March 4/22

Tyebe it’s time for the Fill Ins hosted by our buddy Sammy Pilch’s mom at 15 and Meowing and Lorianne of Four Legged Furballs.  OK, I’ll be with you in a sec.

MOM….MAROON
SHOKO…….BLACK
TYEBE…….BLUE

1. I would rather smell a skunk than smell……..LIVER BEING COOKED….gives me the shivers…Yuck!

2. Every March I look forward to HAVING CABBAGE AND CORNED BEEF to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.  I come from Irish stock.  With a maiden name of Kelly……it’s a dead give away.

3. I knew MOM HAD MY FUREVER HOME the moment that I MET HER AND HISSED AT HER.  SHE  LAUGHED, SAYING I LOVE A CAT WITH ATTITUDE.

4.  GETTING TREATS AFTER HAVING TO DO SOMETHING DISGUSTING,,,LIKE GETTING A MANICURE,…..is currently my silver lining.  Mom and dad were both needed to keep me still while my nails were sliced off me with a hacksaw!!   So I’m posting a picture of me being cute. mol

There you have it, our fill ins for today.

32 thoughts on “Friday’s Fantastic Fill Ins March 4/22

1. Dalton,Benji aka Meezer’s Mews & Terrieristical Woofs

Oh, those are the best fill ins!!

Miss Jean, I work with a nurse, her last name is Kelly!! Imagine that!

Good job on the filling in stuff gang! I have to tell you my Mom and Dad both love fried liver and onions….eeeeek! Lots of people don’t though so you’re definitely not alone there. We love your “casual pose” Tyebe.

Hubby makes sauerkraut? You are so lucky! Mom loves sauerkraut but dad hates it. So mom gets a small amount of sauerkraut from the deli. She’d rather have homemade sauerkraut. The longer the fermentation the stronger the kraut. Mom like it fermented for a long time.

3. BellaDharma an BellaSita Mum

Mew mew mwe grate fill-inn answerss Tyebe an Shoko!
    Miss Jean due you know BellaSita Mum used to LOVE Beef Livurr; now like you shee sayss UCKY!!!
    Wee wuud rather smell Skunk than all THE smokabell drugss peeple here have smoked inn THE past!!! 😉
    **nose rubss** BellaDharma an {{{hugss}}} BellaSita Mum

Of course! I am a busy girl with all my activities and friends in the Lane. Winter is a tough month cause the snow is too deep to get to the Lane. I am getting on the fence so it won’t be long now.

4. Sandee

Love your fill-ins, but I love liver and onions. Grew up eating that. I love corned beef and cabbage too. Delicious.

Have a purrfect day and weekend. Scritches all around and my best to your mom. ♥

Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Frying liver is a bad smell. I didn’t know that you were Irish, I just assumed you were French, I like cats with attitude too. Have a nice weekend .XO

Hi Miss Jean! Our Mom’s Grandmas came over from Ireland like a zillion years ago. She said the only thing missing from that corned beef and cabbage is the boiled potatoes.
    Hi Shoko! Is that really a picture of you hissing as a baby? Wow.
    Hi Tyebe! Some of us around here hate having our nails cut too, so Mom has started using a dremel to file them and it works good and we are getting used to it. I don’t suppose a cat would allow that, though.
    XOX Lucy, Chia, Xena and Riley

7. angelswhisper2011

Tyebe, I think that’s a great hangout to show your hacksawed paws…hackshawed? OMC🙀😹 I like your attitude too, Shoko…MOL…Pawkisses for a Happy Sunday to all of you🐾😽💞

8. The J-Cats

We love your cute pictures.
    Good answers to the fill-ins too – although We think liver is fine and Mummy admits to being partial to chopped (chicken) liver. It’s a Mewish thing, you know…

I must admit Mom did enjoy chicky livers she says when she was invited to have dinner with a Vietnamese family that she tutored in English as a second Language. They had a lovely broth with chicken livers in it.

9. Marv & Mom

Sorry we have not been around much the last while. Mom has been working hard on the committee to stop the district from closing our village’s elementary school. It makes her think lots of our dad as we moved here when he got the job as the Operations Manager for the local school district. And it is almost 2 years since he went over the bridge. She has just not felt very funny, so we have not been creating any posts! Thanks for making her giggle! Purrs, Marv and Mok