Frying Friday’s Fill Ins Feb.18

Comedy Plus has it’s Feline Friday today.  Click on the badge and be swept over for a visit.

It’s that time of the week for Fun Fill Ins hosted by Ellen of 15 and Meowing

1. It’s about time …..treats were served all day long.                                  2. An anecdote I like to tell is …when I found mom’s ice pack.  It was a very hot July day and I loved the feel of the cool pack on my paws.  I started purring and kneading with my claws and a few little holes showed up.  The coolness all slid out of the ice pack.  Mom wasn’t terribly happy with me.  Next day she went out and bought another two ice packs.  Just in case I got passionate with one again. mol

Mom has no pictures of that fateful day when I kilt the ice pack.  She was horrified though!  Think of a happy face with the smile upside down.  mol

3. I wish there was a way to….get ino the Lane …without ….getting my feet wet in the snow..

I found it!!

4. Too many people take FURRIES for granted.

See how sweet and lovable we are?

We grow up to be holy terrors but outgrow this in about 5 years. mol

We MUST HAVE TREATS not just kibble and wet junk.

47 thoughts on “Frying Friday’s Fill Ins Feb.18

1. Dalton,Benji aka Meezer’s Mews & Terrieristical Woofs

You sure do have a ton of snow there! We just got a new dump, only about 4 inches, though.
    That is a cute kitten pic, Tyebe! And you look lovely, Shoko!

Stay warm!

Tyebe I’m with you about snow – I don’t mind snow as much as I used to but I don’t like wet feet – maybe we need boots? Love your kitty photo with you peeking over the edge of the perch you’re lying on. And Shoko – I hope there have been no more ice pack incidents?? Tee Hee

3. Sandee

Cuteness abounds.

Love your water bottle fill-ins. You made me smile.

Fore years of collej. I almost fell off my chair.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE FILL-INS, GREAT ANSWERS. Tyebe, you should stay inside where it is warm and dry. That ia quite the story about the ice pack. Have a nice treat filled weekend. XO

That ice pack incident was a hectic night what with mom changing the bed and giving Shoko heck. Shoko giving mom the sorrowful look and mom feeling sorry for her. Shoko sure can turn the sad face on.

5. BellaDharma an BellaSita Mum

ROFM Tyebe yore rite wee are so cute as kittss. An then wee grow up……all tho when mee furinallee came out of mee ‘shut down’ state when mee ferst got heer reememburr mee reekin terror all over THE place?? An mee was 7 yeerss old.
    Mee been furry guud all Winter an BellaSita Mum sayss mee has calmed down alot 😉
    Yore fence walkin iss purrfection two Tyebe!
    An Shoko anytime treetss iss a wudnerfull idea….. 😉
    ***nose rubss*** BellaDharma an ((hugss)) BellaSita Mum

Mom looked at your kitten picture, Tyebe, and said sometimes she wishes we could be puppies forever, then she comes to her senses, BOL! Shoko, that last one is a beautiful picture of you. Try to stay warm in all that cold snow! XOX Xena and Lucy

Tyebe, I get cold just looking at you in the snow. We are so different when it comes to that yucky white stuff. I loved spending time with you at Cat Scouts at dinner last night! Yes, Shoko, we MUST have treats. Whisker kisses and love to my sweet Crackle, your ginger Snap 💗💓💖❣️🐈

8. mommakatandherbearcat

“I wish there was a way to….get into the Lane …without ….getting my feet wet in the snow..” Haha. I feel the same way about playing in the fountain in the human bathroom! I wish there was a way to play in it so I didn’t get wet! ~Latte