Sunday Selfies with Shoko AndTyebe

Here we are looking at a murder of crows on the school grounds.  No. we don’t mean we’ll kill the kids…mol  Crows must like the food kids drop cause they’re having a field day.

What do you mean Shoko? You can’t see them? Those little specks on the ground in the schoolyard. Do you need glasses big sis?

No, I need a spectrometer to make these guys bigger. mol   Rose coloured glasses would be wonderful.

27 thoughts on “Sunday Selfies with Shoko AndTyebe

1. erinthecatprincess

Oh my, look at all that snow! Rose coloured specs sounds wonderful, Spring and warm days even more so. Food, no matter how small or distant, is just the challenge I like. So long as there arent crows there first — I mean, have you seen how big those dudes are! 😉
    Purrs
    ERin

We’ve been watching the crows chasing all the other birds away from the birdfeeder these last few days – they don’t want to share……they’re loud and mean! Anyway, I’ve always loved that a group of crows is called a “murder”…..something cool about that.

Hugs, Teddy and Mom too

If your crows are as big as ours, you really don’t want to see that, Shoko. It’s nice to think of them as specks instead of something bigger than you! Have a warm inside kinda day, girls. XOX Xena, and Chia

4. Memories of Eric and Flynn

Usually the crows only come in ones and twos but lately five have been strutting up and down the Leyland hedge. Then they stop and stare in the window at me. One has even taken to pecking at the window.We get a lot of gulls here too. It is very rough and windy so they come into our fields. This morning there must have been three or four hundred keep circling around! It is like being in Alfred Hitchcock’s The Birds! At least they haven’t started attacking……yet!

I didn’t realize you were so close to a school. I would have preferred to see your beautiful faces instead of your butts. 🙂 XO

6. Dalton,Benji aka Meezer’s Mews & Terrieristical Woofs

Oh, we didn’t know you lived next to a schoolyard!
    If you put on a harness maybe you and Shoko could hunt for tasty morsels, too, after the snow melts. Then again, its likely the crows and ravens may have gotten there first…
    Those burds can make a lot of noise…and when they visit here, (Crows, and grackles, not ravens), our feeders are ravished and empty in 5 seconds!

Stay warm and cozy…rosy glasses are classy…

That’s a lot of snow. We had snow and freezing rain today. We still have tons of snow hanging around from nearly three weeks ago. Tyebe, you need to come join me on my beautiful new blankie. You can see me enjoying it today (Monday) if you stop by our blog. Sending you lots of love and whisker kisses, your Snap 💓🐈 Mom sends prayers, love and hugs to your mom.