Frankly Friendly Fill Ins on Feline Friday

Here it is almost the end of January already.  This month has gone fast and thank goodness for that.  January and February are the coldest of months up here.  When March arrives it’s still cold but you know April and May will soon follow.  Then the thoughts of us in Spring filter through our thoughts.

Today is Feline Friday at Comedy Plus so whisker kiss the feline of your choice.

The Fill Ins are provided by our furry wonderful hosts, Ellen of 15 and Meowing fame and Lorianne of the amusing Four Legged Furballs.

1. I get my chuckles from playing with SPOT.  He runs up the walls and the cupboards just like I want to but can’t .

2.  It’s a good thing MICE CAN’T FLY!.  Flying things give me a headache trying to catch them.  If only they stayed in one spot for a wee while.

3. Having to PEE and wanting outside to do it.... required me to muster a lot of courage.

Geez, there’s no pictures of me PEEING.  Would you like me to take a picture of you PEEING?  Well, I’m no different.  This is me mustering up the courage. Looks like I’m sleeping doesn’t it?

4. My younger self would be proud to know that I now ….have learned how to navigate the screen door onto the deck.

These are our Fill Ins for the last week in January of ’22.

40 thoughts on “Frankly Friendly Fill Ins on Feline Friday

1. Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo, Cinnamon and Barb

Your fill-ins ROCK ladies! Yes…it is awful cold to go outside and pee We are happy that there is a litter box in the basement (unlike poor Cinnamon). I would LOVE to see a flying mouse! I can see me leaping off the bookcases and shelves! So can Mom and she shudders to think of the destruction! We hop you guys and your Peeps stay warm and have a marvellously happy weekend!

Thanks Marv and family. Our kit lit is in the bathroom with mom’s kit lit….right beside it. Wouldn’t a flying mouse be cool. Just think of the leaping involved. Mom would have a small hairy but she hasn’t had one for a while …it’s time for another hairy!

2. Dalton,Benji aka Meezer’s Mews & Terrieristical Woofs

Your fill-ins had me chuckling:)

Good thing you have an alternative place to leave piddles…and we are glad that though its way cold here right now, at least after we go out to do our business, we can warm up by the furnace vents.

That synopsis of the Canadian seasons is about the way it is here, too in Michigan.

Awwwwww…………love the photos – especially the one of “Baby Tyebe”. You girls are braver than me…..I will go outside when we have snow but I don’t like to TOUCH the snow.

We had to think a few minutes to figure out who Spot is…then we remembered when sometimes red dots mysteriously moved over our walls and floors and sometimes us! It’s been a long time, though, so maybe we scared them all away. Mom says she loved reading your 11 seasons of Canada, and all your pretty pictures of you two. XOX Xena, Lucy and Chia

5. Sandee

You’re all so adorable.

I love your fill-ins. I love your seasonal calendar too. Made me chuckle.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Scritches all around and my best to your mom. ♥

6. BellaDharma an BellaSita Mum

Mew mew mew!!! Catanda’ss 11benty Seesonss iss so rite Tyebe an Shoko!
    Shoko mee iss with you; nappin iss best!
    Tyebe maybee stayin inn iss a bettur idea…you do not want a frozen pee-sickle stuck to you!!!!
    ***purrss*** BellaDharma an ((hugss)) BellaSita Mum

I have never caught anything flying. I will not hurt a bird. They put so much effort into their flight path, I just couldn’t harm them. Now rodents are different. The dirty littlie buggaboos.

Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I like all the photos you put with your answers, and I appreciate your not posting one of you peeing. Why do you have to go outside to pee though? XO