Wordy Wednesday Jan. 26

We are joining Comedy Plus’s Wordless Wednesday.

The weather has warmed up a bit since this picture was taken..  The sun is shining without a cloud in the sky.

A few days ago it was a different story.

We are joining Comedy Plus’s Wordless Wednesday.  Simply click on the name in red and be deposited at Comedy Plus.                                                               Of course, I ventured out in the conditions but when I had enough I came inside and stayed inside.

As you can see I kept mom company.

Shoko was a sleepy gal and slept through most of the storm.

As you can see we are two laid back Meezers.  Thank Goodness we have a warm home with plenty of treats.

27 thoughts on “Wordy Wednesday Jan. 26

1. Dalton,Benji aka Meezer’s Mews & Terrieristical Woofs

Wow, that is way too much snow! Like a blizzaed!

Shoko you truly have the right idea, but keeping your Mom company is good too,Tyebe!

Xena: Tyebe, are those UFO’s above the trees?
    Chia: UFO’s!! I wanna see, grrr, get outa my way, I wanna see!
    Lucy: I’m with Shoko, curling up in bed when it’s cold and nasty outside is the way to go. Gentle woofs and wags.

3. Eastside Cats Blog

Wait, wait…don’t pull that plug! Hahahaha!
    We had snow a few days ago, and now it’s bitterly cold, with few clouds and sunshine.
    For humans, when we are bundled up in our winter coats, then get into a car to do our errands, that sunshine makes us hot!

4. Sandee

Yikes. That’s a lot of snow. I’d be inside with the kitties.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. Scritches all around and a hug to mom. ♥

5. Cecilia Upchurch

Oh my cats that is almost more snow than I’ve seen in my life time. We have had 20″ probably 2 or 3 times. The city was crippled for a week. We don’t have equipment to clear that kind of snow.
    I sent you two soup recipes via email.
    Warm hugs
    Cecilia

6. BellaDharma an BellaSita Mum

Yore Meme iss heelareeus Tyebe an Shoko!!! Mee mite have to try that with BellaSita Mum!! 😉
    An Tyebee mee thorr ’bout goin out so mee sniffed out THE patio door an even wtih Sunshine it was so cold an chilley!!! NAW HUH! No way mee goin out inn -4 Fairenhite deegreess!!!! BBRRRRRRR~~~~
    Stay warm deer frendss….