Friendly Friday Fill Ins Jan. 21

It’s Feline Friday over there at Comedy Plus so drop by and see what Sandee has in store for your viewing pleasure over there.  Maybe you’ll see some charming animals….real or stuffed.

Shoko took the first sentence
Mom took the second sentence
I took questions three and four.

1. MOM RATTLING OUR FOOD BOWLS…. is music to my ears.

2. My favorite kind of soup is …..PEA SOUP.

3. If I were going to migrate or hibernate for the winter, I would go to ……..HAWAII.  It’s WAY WARMER IN HAWAII THAN IN NORTHERN CANADA.  HOW LONG CAN ONE SHIVER AND LOOK AT TREES  GIVE US WARMTH AND THE SOUNDS OF BIRDS CARRYING ON LIKE NINCOMPOOPS.

4. I would…..OPEN A BOX OF TREATS… if I.

had…THUMBS.

25 thoughts on “Friendly Friday Fill Ins Jan. 21

1. Sandee

You and I want to both go to Hawaii. I’ll be on Kauai, my favorite island of all the islands.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Scritches to the kitties and a hug to mom. ♥

Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers from all of you. Thumbs would be nice, but better be nice to your mom being that you don’t have them. Have a nice weekend. XO

3. Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo, Cinnamon and Barb

WOW! Your #1 would have been our second choice. #2 is the same – choice #2 and 3 – gosh Hawaii sounds like heaven! To Mom! We would NOT be able to go with her…NO FAIR! Our weather has gotten back to normal down here, we are just a few degrees either side of freezing. Stay warm and we hope you have a marvellously happy weekend. Marv and Mom

4. Dalton,Benji aka Meezer’s Mews & Terrieristical Woofs

We have not ever been to Hawaii, so maybe that would be fun…lets arrange a group tour/stay!

My Mom has been to Hawaii and while it’s quite beautiful she STILL says she’d rather go to Bermuda. Hmm…I think she just wants WARMER WEATHER THAN HERE! We think you ladies did a grand job filling in the blanks today. KEEP WARM GIRLS!

6. Tails Around the Ranch

It’s that time of year where days drag on. But just think, spring should be here in about 6 weeks or so and then the days will get warmer and lovelier. Stay cozy, kitties and tell your mum to enjoy that bowl of soup.

7. Lee and Phod

As fellow Canadians who live in the Ottawa area, we agree, migrate. After days below -27C (and sometimes -40!) we would pretty much take anywhere that was around 0 or above lol!

8. BellaDharma an BellaSita Mum

Mew mew mew grate answerss Shoko an Tyebe an Miss Jean…. wee are havin a snowstorm tonite (Caturday) an wee have allmsot 2 feet!! An baby iss so chilley cold outside!!! Mee snuggle inn mee Veelure blankit til Spring getss here! 😉
    **nose bopss** BellaDharma an (((huggiess))) BellaSita Mum