Friendly Friday Fill Ins on Feline Friday

Welcome to Feline Friday sponsered by Comedy Plus and Friendly Friday Fill Ins sponsered by Ellen of 15 and Meowing and Lorianne of Four Legged Furballs.

The first sentence mom answered, #’s 2 and 4 were answered by Shoko and I answered #3.  As you will note it seems I have a tiny addiction to treats,

1. When I run out of  KLEENEX, I use toilet paper as a substitute.

2. I don’t understand why..PERSONAL CHOICE IS  MORE IMPORTANT THAN SAFETY FOR  …some people .

3. ANYTIME is the best time to…  ASK FOR TREATS.

4. It seems like I’m the only one who ….. THINKS A LADY SHOULD BE POLITE AND SLOWLY  EAT HER FOOD.

The sun warmed up the snow and it got hard when the temperature cooled so I could get on top of the snow  .Even Shoko popped outside to enjoy the sun.

26 thoughts on “Friendly Friday Fill Ins on Feline Friday

1. Dalton,Benji aka Meezer’s Mews & Terrieristical Woofs

Look at the kitty in the sky…aka Sky-Cat!!

Petcretary uses TP too…for more things that one might imagine! At home tissues are hardly ever used, she only keeps those in her purses. Tee hee!

Glad you got to check out the outdoors and some sunbeams.

Oh my Mom uses TP for lots of things…..cleaning up my messes with food, blowing her nose, even cleaning my feet if they’re muddy and she doesn’t have one of my “foot towels” handy! We love the cloud kitty too – amazing!

3. Sandee

Love your fill-ins. I wonder what’s cheaper, Kleenex or toilet paper? I don’t know.

Love it that you can go outside and enjoy the sun and I love that cloud. Wow.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

4. BellaDharma an BellaSita Mum

THE last foto iss amazin…it iss SKY CAT!!! Hee let youss’ take a foto!?!?! You are blessed!
    Guud answerss to Fill-innss….BellaSita Mum usess Tee P if shee runss outta Kleenex two 😉
    An guud on youss’ gettin outside fore a breth of freshy air! I was out inn Condo 2 dayss ago….it was 27 deegreess…but now iss furry chilley again an snowin….
    Furinallyy yore MEW HEADER iss speck-taculur!!!!!!!!
    ***nose rubss*** BellaDharma an {{huggiess}} BellaSita Mum

That is a lot of snow. I wish you would stay inside. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Most of my ladycats eat like pigs. 🙂 Have a nice weekend. XO

6. Kathe W.

Tyebe- aren’t you freeeezing sitting on the cold sidewalk and snow? Brrrrr Love all the answers- I use TP for all sorts of things- even have a almost used up roll in a small plastic bag in my purse for sneezes and wheezes! Have a great weekend!

Everything looks so pretty covered with snow. Looks like your dad or someone did some shoveling so y’all could get out. Is that a cloud cat praying in that last picture? And I agree with some others who commented, just love your new header!

8. elainefaber4u

Can’t imagine going out in the snow. Truffie puts her nose out the door at 50 degrees, and turns around to run right back in. I have a woosie cat, it seems!