Feline Friday and the First Fill Ins of 2022

Hey, hey hey.  We are still cold up here but it’s not quite as cold, -20C or -4F.  I snuck out this morning and discovered it was far too cold to linger. A quick pee and I was polishing the window to get back inside.  Lemme in before I stick to the deck.

We are joining Feline Friday at Comedy Plus

and of course Ellen of 15 and Meowing and Lorianne of Four legged Furballs for the   Friday Fun Fill Ins.

1. My focus word for 2022 is ……POSITIVE.         I’m positive that  I’ll smash Tilly the Toilet Paper.  I already pulled on her whiskers.

2. This year I want to learn more about… SQUIRRELS.

We have a family of squirrels living in the huge evergreen behind us.  I never bother with them.  They just want to have fun and grab lots to eat.  They have races on the power lines. I don’t know how they do it and they run along the wires.

3. Mom….ENJOYED THE CANDY FROM SANTA… during the first week of 2022.

Sorry, no pictures of me hogging out.  The candy didn’t last long into the week.  My favourite are hedgehogs.

4. In this season of my life, I ..WANT WARMTH.

A nice fire when the powdery snow blows off the roofs and it looks like Siberia out there.

21 thoughts on “Feline Friday and the First Fill Ins of 2022

1. The J-Cats

Mummy took one look at that snowy picture and jumped right back into bed under the duvet (mol). We kitties are made of hardier stuff. We just curled up in front of the heater.
    Those hedgehogs look yummy. They remind Mummy of the chocolate bunny rabbits she used to like as a child.
    Those memes at the end of your post are hilarious.

2. Eastside Cats

Tyebe, all of our windows are frosted because of the cold, and Sweetie is beside herself because she cannot see out! Hopefully, the sun will warm the storm windows soon, so the frost will disappear, but she is cranky right now.

3. Sandee

Mom will let you in, but first she has to take a photograph. You’re blog fodder. Good blog fodder too.

Love all your fill-ins and especially the chocolate one. Yummy.

Love that last funny. I’m waiting for that here too.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Scritches to the kitties and my best to your wonderful mom. ♥

4. BellaDharma an BellaSita Mum

Same weather here Tyebe….it sure iss chilley issn’t it?? You look so cold standin outside….mee iss cat-tented to snuggell inn mee bed bye THE window an look out!!
    Mee iss gettin softee inn mee old age, mew mew mew….
    ***purrss*** BellaDahrma an {{huggiess}} bellaSita Mum

Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Poor Tilly the toilet paper, you should be nice to her. 🙂 Those chocolates look really good. Have a nice weekend and keep warm. XO

Those hedgehog candies look yummy. Mom had to look google that to find out what’s in them. Yes, please. We would like to curl up in front of the fireplace on the cold days here, but not nearly as cold as there! Stay warm, friends! XOX Xena, Lucy and Chia

7. Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo, Cinnamon and Barb

Hi Guys! We are not as cold as we were…but we are like Tybee, out for a quick pee and then back in toot suite…unlike the crazy Cinnamon who stays out the whole time that mom shovels (or rakes the roof) and she SWIMS in the S@*t! Mom thinks she was dropped on her head as a kitten. We are sorry we did not get by last week. Between shovelings and Tech Supporting Mom ignored visiting our furrends. Stay warm furrneds!