Tyebe Tuesday In the Snow

It’s a mew year but my wish for warmth didn’t come true. Although it is warm in the house.  The snow blew and blew some more.  I wanted to be out till I looked out the window.

So I stayed inside and played tag with Shoko.  She didn’t want to play but the exercise will do her good.  There is no sun today so time to just hang.  You can see the street lights are on.

We are joining Comedy Plus for Happy TuesdayDrop in and see why it’s a happy blog.  Simply click on the name and you’re there.

This is my favourite pose so many pictures will have me just hanging.  So what if its not ladylike as Shoko says.  I’m comfy and that’s  all that matters.                                                          Shoko has arthur itis and is on these weird looking pills.  They smell so good.  I have a pretty sharp sniffer and they smell like fish…..yummy.  Mom won’t give me any.  Shoko gets a special plate with this gunk in it.  I get the same stuff but without the fish.  Mom calls it  it fatty acid.  I want arthur itis to visit me so I can get the fishy stuff too.

I trudged out and walked on the fence as the snow got so high on the fence a lot of it fell off.  I jumped off and was surrounded by the stuff.                                                                          Meanwhile back inside the warm house Shoko poked about.

You’re fuzzy Shoko.  That’s what you get for sleeping too long.  That’s what you told me last year.   mol   Language Shoko.  Mom would not be pleased. How about a quick game of HOE (herd of elephants).    Wait for me Shoko!

22 thoughts on “Tyebe Tuesday In the Snow

WOW you girls got bunches more snow than we did…..Tyebe you’re so brave to go out in that snow….I don’t like it much myself. I just stayed on our front porch and watched it yesterday.

We’ve never seen so much snow except in pictures. We hope your folks are all stocked up on food and supplies. Believe us, Tye, you do NOT want a visit from Arthur itis. He moves in and won’t leave, and makes you feel miserable. All the fish in the world won’t make up for it. We know, cause Riley has it in his spine. We are wondering, how do you play the herd of elephants game? XOX Xena, Lucy, and Chia

3. Sandee

That’s a lot of snow. A. Lot. Of. Snow. It’s beautiful though.

You can hang anyway you want. You’re a beautiful girl.

You don’t want to have arthur itis. Even if the pills smell good.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches all around and a hug to mom. ♥

4. BellaDharma an BellaSita Mum

Deer Shoko wee sorry you have Arthur Ritis…that iss NO fun! An trust mee Tyebe you not want him to vissit!! Arthur Ritis iss furry painfull an it makess you get all stiff an hard to walk or jump!!
    You are so brave to go out inn so much snow!
    Wee think you gotted yore snow, our snow an way up North’ss snow!!!!
    Can you pleese send us more??
    **nose rubss** BellaDharma an ❤ BellaSita Mum

5. Adorapurr

My toes are freezy just looking at the photo of yoor backyard. I now live in FloryDa and this week it has been constantly chilly but no snow. Still, I hunker down inside the cottage Santa Claws brought me cuz I was a Good Girl. Wishing yoo all a Happy Mew Year!

6. Memories of Eric and Flynn

I hope Shoko’s pills help. She definitely doesn’t want to be going out there. You don’t want to be staying out too long either. Looking at all your snow and now I need to turn the heating up another notch!

7. The J-Cats

We are furry sorry Shoko has Arthur Itis. But you should be happy he doesn’t visit you, Tyebe. He visits Mummy and makes her hands hurt a lot,.sometimes.
    That snow looks furry cold. We think it is better to admire the view from indoors than to go out in the cold, wet stuff. We are counting the days till Spring.