A very White Christmas on Thankful Thursday

We got a heavy snowfall warning yesterday afternoon.  It snowed so hard we couldn’t see across the street.

This picture is just before the snow hit.

Shoko looked out over her deck after the snow and couldn’t see anything but snow.

What was I doing?

I was just hanging about where it was warm. mol   We are thankful there is a warm house for us to relax and mellow.  So we are joining  Brian’s Thankful Thursday,

24 thoughts on “A very White Christmas on Thankful Thursday

1. Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

That sure is a LOT of snow! Wow!

That little kitten reminds me of Angel Toki…once he ran trough the door and thought he could keep walking on the snowdrift as he had on the deck-floor…but he ended up with four legs stuck…and he could not find any grass either…LOL! I had to rescue him from that snowbank:)

We used to get snow like that up in Pennsylvania. It was always so much fun to play in as a child. Love, Mom Amy
    Wow, I would definitely get lost in that snow. I would stay inside with you, Tyebe! XOX Xena

3. Eastside Cats

EEKS!
    Guess snow is what happens when you live in The Great White North, as Canada is sometimes called by us Americans.
    The weatherguessers say we’ll be well over freezing for the next few days, so any snow that remains or decides to fall will just melt away…yay!

4. Sandee

Goodness, that’s a lot of snow. I’m also glad you have a nice warm home to enjoy too.

Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday. Scritches all around and a hug to mom. ♥

5. BellaDharma an BellaSita Mum

Mee-yow Shoko an Tyebe that was sum snow fall youss’ gotted!! Wee gotted maybee 3 inchess….where iss our 3 feetss of snow???
    Shoko you an mee are hardy; mee was out inn Condo today an it was only 25 deegreess! An Tyebe it WAS nice to bee outside an then come inn to THE warmth an cozy 😉
    ****purrss**** BellaDharma an ❤ BellaSita Mum

6. franhunne4u

I am grateful, too! I have my very own fluffy meezer – a Birman cat, a male 9 years old. Was badly neglected by his former owner – needed surgery (on the 22nd) for a dental – and will need some more – after 3 hours they had to wake him up again. But he is eating like a champ and very cuddly – and very exploring. In my blog you can see some pics of him – or on merlindebirma on insta, if you are so inclined. Point, has dark brown ears and nose area and light brown, fluffy tail and white mittens on his feet (as is breed standard, I have learned meanwhile). I do not care for a breed or not, but I had to save this poor little starving kitty, He could not eat properly. His owner could be convinced to give him to me – and we have been to the vet, no more ear mites, no more fleas, most of his (aching) teeth gone. Recovering now from the extensive surgery. I am so grateful he is so resilient!

Perhaps they call it point in Germany where they call the breed Siamese Birman here. I too had a Birman cat at one point. Siamese points and white socks. Very loving kitty. We welcome Merlin to his furever home.

Shoko is very brave. I wouldn’t be putting my tush down on that coldness. You look so smashing today, Tyebe, and you are very smart to stay inside where it is warm. Sending you all my love and oodles of whisker kisses. Your Snap 💖🐈

9. KDKH

We’d like to have some of that snow down here! Our snow was late and barely measurable this year. We’re hoping for better … soon. My cats have no desire to go out in the snow; they just aren’t as tough as those Canadian cats!