Feline Friday Filled In

Much attention is focused on the Lane because  that certain feeling is in the air that feels like snow.  We don’t like it.

Here we are playing choo choo to get out of the house.  Notice, I am looking right at the handle of the door.  Could I speak any plainer?  Let us out.

I am admiring the Sweet Peas.  Even with 2 frosts they are still alive.

This is Feline Friday at Comedy Plus so join  Shoko and I over there..

It is also Fill In Friday with Ellen of 15 and Meowing and Lorianne of Four Legged Furballs.

Mom took the first fill in, then Shoko and I had the last two…..mol, lucky me.

1. Something I lost, and was never able to find was my Mickey Doll from Germany. I spent many a happy hour as a kid playing with my prickly Mickey.

2. When THE SNOW FALLS, I want to BE NICE AND WARM IN THE HOUSE.

3. LOUD MUSIC doesn’t bother me.  I can sing along with it and even louder than the music,

4. I don’t handle RUNNING OUT OF TREATS very well.

Have a great weekend.

32 thoughts on “Feline Friday Filled In

1. Dalton,Benji aka Meezer’s Mews & Terrieristical Woofs

Hey, that’s a hedgehog peep!! Sorry you lost it, what a shame:(

Maybe one day of days it will show up top make you smile!
    Snow?? Yikes, we sure hope if it does came down it won’t be but a dusting…you really must be in the Great White North! (I always giggle when I hear that, somehow a lot of peeps think all of Canada live in permanent snow conditions….sheesh. Where I hail from, its the same as where I live now…well, most of the time, LOL!

Have a super weekend!

2. Sandee

Love your fill-ins and that Mickey doll is usual. I’m sorry you lost it.

I’m hearing a lot of kitties talk about not having treats on time.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Scritches all around and a hug to mom. ♥

3. BellaDharma an BellaSita

Guess what Tyebe an Shoko an Miss Jean?? Wee had snow twice all reddy!!! Wee did!! It has melted….an it tried to snow yesterday butt it sorta diss-appeared when it hit THE ground. Still have loads of leevess on THE treess. It has been a furry Autumm so far.

Grate fill-innss mee frendss! BelalSita allwayss stockss up on mee treetss two. Shee iss so guud to mee 😉
    ***purrss*** BellaDharma an {{huggiess}} BellaSita

Snow….in Ontario? You are early with da snow. We usually have snow a day or so after Halloween but so far nothing. We have been getting a lot of fog though. So thick that you can’t see across the street. Tyebe and Shoko had to stay inside until the fog lifted a bit.

Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I am sorry your mom lost her Mickey doll though. I hope you all have a nice weekend and stay warm. XO

5. Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo, Cinnamon and Barb

Hi Guys! We are just catching up. Mom has been busy with other stuff instead of helping us comment..speaking of comments, Kozmo and me play Choo Choo at the door too! Kozmo yells really loadly and then Mom comes to open the door for us! And it feels like snow here too! Alex was going to Nelson today and there is snow in the passes. Have you guys seen any of the northern lights? It has been couldy and rainy here, so we have missed seeing them…so far. We hope you and your peeps stay warm and have a marvellously happy weekend! Marv and Mom

1. Tails Around the Ranch

Bummer on the heavy frost. We managed to avoid that but I’m sure our day is coming. Elsa is good, had a couple of minor seizures over the summer but have added MCT oil (medium chain triglycerides) and some other herbal preventatives. So far, so good. 🤞🏼 Thank you for asking-it means the world to me.

Tyebe, running out of the treats is the worst. Our dad is pretty good about keeping us well stocked. I think you could learn to open that door all by yourself. Shoko just needs to let you stand on her back. ROTFLOL…I know that would never happen. Anyhoo, I am sending you oodles of love and warm paw hugs, Snap 🐈💖