Tyebe attempts a Selfie.

Today I plan on taking a selfie while pretending to sleep.  I have practiced all morning and have got the shot down.

Pretty good, eh? I didn’t miss an ear or anything. Those little tripods are excellent.

I also have been out in the Lane again. This time of the year is awesome for catching mice as they are looking for a winter home, what with the cold coming.

Mom’s neighbor got a picture of a black bear in her yard at 3am last night but it’s pretty black and all you can see are it’s eyes blinking.  Shows you how close the bears can get to humans when they are foraging for enough food to see them through hibernation.

Still, I wouldn’t want to meet this black giant.

55 thoughts on “Tyebe attempts a Selfie.

Tyebe, You look so adorable. I would love to cuddle up right next to you, but I fear we both would not fit on that pedestal. I hate that I missed you at Scouts for dinner at Rumblers. My senile mom forgot again. I don’t know what her problem is, but I think we are going to have to trade her in on a newer model.Sending oodles of whisker kisses and love, Your Snap 💖💞💋

Snap, I did miss your big handsome ginger face to place my kisses on but last week our mom forgot so no problem there. We always can comment by showing our love. You are my spark of sunshine when the sun doesn’t come out.

Cuddles, Tyebe

2. Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

Somertimes we othwrs have to settel for what we can get! LOL, LOL!
    GLad that bear didn ‘t find any of you for a snck,Yikes!!

My brother and family live on the side of a mountain in North Vancouver. Year ago when our nieces were having a day off school, the older one called my brother and told him that there was a bear in their yard!! Oh dear! OMC! In daylight…

The bear is indeed close. City Council does not let us put our garbage on the street for pickup the night before during foraging in the fall so we must put it out early in the morning. The silly part is that our garbage is right in front of the garage but that’s ok.

Good job on the Selfie Tyebe……….looks like you’re all comfy and relaxed and snoring away! We have seen bears here but fortunately in 25 years only 3. We love the wildlife around here but NOT THE BEARS!

4. Cleo

Awesome Snoozy Selfie, Tyebe, and that bear vid is kinda creepy in its darkness and all. I’m sure we’ll be seeing those guys ’round here before long, too.

5. BellaDharma an BellaSita

Mee-yow wow Tyebe that iss one furry creea-tive selfie….of coarse you were awake THE hole time!!! Mew mew mew….
    An mee was thinkin if you go out innto THE Lane maybee you find a mew Brothur…it cuud happen……
    An Miss Jean thanx fore sharn youre nayburrss Bear vid…those eyess are sure sp00ky an mee not want to meet Bruno eether!
    ***nose rubss*** BellaDharma an {{{huggiess}}} BellaSita

I did dose off I was so comfy. Mom woke me though.

I go into the Lane everyday but never have a seen a sweet kitty that wants to come home. Boots lives a few houses away. He is great fun but he has a mom.
      Imagine seeing this dude in the day! It would be a shocker.

Tyebe and Jean

6. erinthecatprincess

I think that selfie has class and style. Mrs H says you have excellent use of the corners of your sleeping area, just need to work on that stray limb…. Some people are just soo picky, I’d like to see her do that manouver whilst asleep and still be able to get up afterwards, MOL
    Purrs
    ERin

You said it Princess. It is a tricky maneuver for sure. One tends to want to stay in this position but duty calls and I must get out and catch a few mice for dinner. I don’t see why mom and dad don’t like the,. They’re just too picky!