Remember Me Thursday with Angel Budd

Time to tell you when and how  my life changed .

It’s me, Budd.  I don’t consider myself an angel just a good ole boy that hangs with some pretty spectacular bro’s and sisters.

You don’t know how I came to live with Tyebe and Shoko? Well. let me tell you my story. I ended up in a Lane with nothing no food, water or even clothes to wear. I wandered up and down the Lane for hours and finally crashed under a bush for some shut eye. I met several kitties but they were either mean or so hungry I thought they’d eat me.

One day I was lying under my special bush waiting for a spot of sun when a white cloud zipped by. It was so fast i didn’t have time to move. This happened later in the day too but the cloud was alot slower and I saw this cloud was a kitten. I followed her and watched where she went. She went to this house and flopped down under a swinging bench.

I watched this little ball of fur for a long time and saw she had a sister. She was a hissy thing and was no company for the ball of fur. So I went up on the deck and chattered with the little one in my softest voice so I didn’t scare her. She invited me to lay with her under the swinging bench.

Well, I was in seventh heaven. This little one smelled like fresh milk and kitten biscuits. I felt a warm glow. Each day I would leave after supper and come back the next morning. One day, the peeps just opened the door and let me stay.

Turns out the white ball of fluff was called Tyebe and the hissy faced sister was Shoko.  Shoko was easy to control.  I would just put on my best wrestlers waddle and Shoko was gone.

My new mom and dad took me to the vet’s and I was not impressed just like Tyebe told me.  The vet told mom and dad something that they didn’t like and then we left.  Tyebe and Shoko both had visits to the vet and blood drawn.  Mom and dad relaxed a bit when they heard the news.  Turns out I had Feline Leukemia and after all this time Tyebe and Shoko did not.  Tyebe had 1 shot against it but was fine.  Mom and dad decided to let me stay and enjoy our household as long as possible.

I stayed for a little over 2 years and then it was time to leave. I’m afraid I left my family in a very upset state. Even ole hissy face was sad.

Now, they all say the time with me was priceless. This family never had a male cat before and did I ever show them what us males can accomplish.

I would suggest taking a cat in and adopting him. The pleasures can’t really be read about but must be experienced.

50 thoughts on “Remember Me Thursday with Angel Budd

1. Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

Awww, Angel Budd, that was a wonderful tale of rescue and a great life with a real family that loved you.

Us pups are both from different shelters, but we both were rescued from shelters in Texas where we were soon to be on death row…shudder. It sure was a LONG way to Michigan!

PS:
    We hope your Mom down there on Earth is feeling better, we miss her. Spread some angel dust over that family, will you please, Budd?!

The old saying is true. “Sometimes you must taste the bitter to appreciate the truly wonderful part of life.”
      You both have experienced the sad part of life and now are frolicking in the happy life.

Mom is doing well, thank you. She is slow but not going backwards so Full steam ahead….Mom thans you for your kind words. She was out in the Lane yesterday trying to get Tyebe out of the Kit Kat Klub.
      Budd

I miss my life here on earth. I didn’t have long with my new family but I was at peace….finally. A fanily wanted me and gave me lotsa love. However, here I am healthy again and there are so many great felines to talk and play with. This is the place to come when one is broken, Kosmo, I always thought you were a very special kitty with sheltering an abondoned cat yourself. One day this will happen with your mom’s help.

Budd

Liked by 2 people

Budd we miss you…..you had those girls under your total control but in a gentle way. You sure did find a great home thanks to Tyebe “guiding” you there and accepting you before anyone else did. You were one handsome guy and I think the time you had there was most precious to you AND to them. Like I said – we miss you – we’ll see you one day.

Love, Teddy and Mom Pam

I did seem to control the girls but truth be told, Yuebe had a mind of her own. She was a free spirit from the time I met her. Nobody was going to tell little Tyebe who she could like and who she shouldn’t. Tyebe would hide outside the door of the bathroom and jump on my back when I came through the door from using the kit lit. I got so I looked both ways before leaving the bathroom. mol

Budd

FeLeuk. I didn’t know. Now I’m sitting here crying all over again. I took in a wonderful, crazy, little kitten years ago. She grew into a sweet, loving cat. Always got her vaccinations, but she died of that before she was 2. She had been born with it.
    Thank you for sharing Budd’s history from the time you met him. He was a positive influence on your household.

It was far too short. The life with Tyebe was the most peaceful life I ever had and I feltneeded and I was needed by little Tyebe. I taught her many things about all sorts of things from eating to her potty habits. I think she was better for it.

Budd

4. Timmy Tomcat

Budd dis yer pal Buddy Budd frum da Tomcat Bridger. Yo da kinda cat dat let the world knowin not with da loud screamin yowls but with a quiet showing of yer big ol heart. Ah waz too old to find a home till Dad gave me a chance and you were uppy there too an we finally got that love. Thanky Thanks fur yer story mah frend. See ya at da Bridge Cat Bar fer a cold Nip Brewski when we head back. Remember to let da family knowin you are still watching over. Purrz mah best buddy Budd
    Hi ta Mom too. We sure bin purring hard fer ya Jean yoo mean so much to so many an we so happy yo back!
    Yer Bloo Buddy
    Angel Buddy Budd

I was happy to tell my story as it is one of love and attraction. You Budd Budd were the cat I was named after because you are so kind but rule. All kitties at your plac listened to you and the kitties at my place listened to me but I was never a threat.

We sure hope you entered your story in the contest at RememberMeThursday, Budd. It made our mom cry. You were so lucky to have met the gregarious Tyebe. Did you get Helen Woodward’s e-mail this morning? Tyebe’s Snap was featured. That sure was a surprise. Guess everyone enjoys a ginger belly. He sends Tyebe oodles of purrs, love and whisker kisses. We all, including Mom, send Mom Jean purrs and POTP. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer & Kizmet 💗💓😘🥰💖😻❣️

Unfortunately, we did not enter the contest. We should have just to get Budd’s story out there. We are all so much richer for being with him even the short time we were with him. We did get Helen’s e-mail and read your story Snap. You sure are in a sexy pose. Showing off your wonderful and furry tummy. Your story upset me at first but to think your dad now rescued you made me feel all warm inside. Buxketx of hearts and tons of whisker kisses are sent back to you with my whiskers all ateitter.

Love,

Tyebe

I try to keep my visits short as my world is very different now and you must live a life without my 3 bits worth. Eachnight I dive down and sprinkle some shiny dust on my family to keep them safe and to gaze into their faces again.

Budd

6. BellaDharma an BellaSita

Meow meow ‘angel’ Budd Bud it iss wunderfull to heer from you aftur such a long time!! Wee miss you so much an bet Tyebe doess two.
    You landed on yore pawss when you found Miss Jean an Tyebe an their furamillee.
    When you see ‘angel’ Purrince Siddhartha wuud you pleese give him mee love an **purrss** an BellaSita (LadyMum) sendss her ❤ LOVE ❤ two!
    Take care deer frend!
    ***paw kissess*** BellaDharma an ❤ BellaSita (LadyMum)

The Prince and I often share a good chin wag over a cup of nip tea.. Did you know he talked so much? He is a jolly happy lad too. He is always looking for the best in other felines.

I was sure lucky that Tyebe was hitched to such a warm and caring family.

Budd

1. BellaDharma an BellaSita

Deerest ‘angel’Budd oh how wunderfull you an mee Unkell Purrince Siddhartha hang out twogether! Mew mew mew mee knowss hee was quite a chattur bug fore sure….An hee allwayss liked all other furss….
        An wee are so happy you wandered innto THE Lane an Tyebe found you two!
        **purrss** BellaDharma

7. Brian

You certainly were a joy for your family Angel Budd and you so deserved that happy time. Adoptions are just the best for each and every species and we hope it’s the next big thing.

Mom says you were a big help to her back when she found out I had Fel Leuk. You and Terry sent info that she read and decided that they could help me by giving me a good home and making sure I didn’t get out of their sight and pass the Fel Leuk on to any other cats. Budd was so content here that he never left the yard unless all of us went for a walk in the Lane and then he came right back home again.

Thanks to my friends.

Budd brpught a new look at cats for us. We had never had a male cat live with us before. Everything Budd di was in a big way. Mostly his love was unstoppable. He would clib up with me and go absolutely crazy over a brushing. I swear if he could climb into the brush he would.

Jean

9. Tails Around the Ranch

{sniffle, sniffle} We miss you sweet handsome man-cat, Budd.= but happy you found a wonderful family to care for you. I hope Angle Sam showed you the ropes across the Bridge; I know he would have loved doing so. Please tell your mum we’re thinking of her and praying for her health. Hugs and tail wags from the whole crew at the Ranch. 😻

I was a pretty good looking guy as Sam was except in feline form, Angel Sam and I have had many a chin wags about our previous homes. He didn’t want to leave anymore than I did, It is lovely here and no pain so I’l stay as will Sam.

10. The Florida Furkids

Sweet Angel Budd, we never knew your whole story but we certainly remember when you went OTB at the same time Angel Allie did. We hope you are good pals there.

We’re happy your Mom is improving!!

The Florida Furkids

It was a sad time when they both left for the bridge. We are so much better off having loved Budd and his returned love. Our first dealing with a male cat was positive indeed.
      Thanks to all your mom’s praying, mom is improving. She still has a long way to go but she is a tough ole bird.

Tyebe

11. The J-Cats

Sweet Budd, it is so good to hear from you again. Mummy wonders if you effur get to hand out with her angel kitties, who went before – Minxie and Pixie and Possum.
    You are furry much missed down here on earth by all who knew you. We are so happy you got to spend time in a loving home before you were called away.