Aww Monday with Tyebe and Shoko

So this is Aww Monday, Shoko.  Are we supposed to say aww like we have a sore throat or swear Aww (*$%) it’s Monday.  mol  Tyebe really!  Aww Monday is a nice way of introducing a new week with a cute picture.  Cute like me?   Yes, oh modest one, something like you.

Phenny and Nellie had a hard time getting into the idea of tea for a main item.  However after some persuading they saw the value of being cool on a hot day.

You do look kinda cute for a pushy kit. Of course I do!

We of course, are joining Comedy Plus for Aww Monday.  Go see Sandee by clicking the highlighted name or their badge.

We usually tell everyone what we are making  In Purrsuits but not this month. This month it’s enough to say Iced tea and we will want to hear your favourite tea blend for iced tea or any other type of tea.

Mom has been a tea granny since she was 5. Yep, that’s right 5 and in human years too! Her gramma started her on Nabob tea like in the 50’s when she was just a little loud mouth. When she could finely drink tea in public she was very happy.  So alcohol never appealed to her….just  tea.

Perhaps you have a special tea recipe you could share.  Dang tootin’ mom would try it.  Please share your recipe with us and the other visitors to In Purrsuit of Flavours.

Shoko, I got the purrfect ingredient to add to the iced tea we are making.  Save it, Tyebes and we’ll make up the tea tomorrow.  We are kinda slow this month what with mom not being available when we need her.

Remember your teas are expected In Purrsuit of Flavours on:

36 thoughts on “Aww Monday with Tyebe and Shoko

1. BellaDharma an LadyMew

Mew mew mew …..love the KIT-tea Tea!
    Shoko an Tyebe it iss wunderfull to see you back on Monday! An Miss Jean iss FURRY guud to see you again! Hope yore breathin improvess! Hope THE Wildyfiress stay faraway from youss’!!!!
    **purrss** BellaDharma an ❤ LadyMew

1. BellaDharma an LadyMew

Thanx Shoko an Tyebe an Miss Jean…mee triess to bee upbeet an stay pawsitive!!!
        With what LadyMew went thru past two monthss it was tuff at timess. Butt LadyMew said thingss cuud only get bettur! An wee want thingss to get bettur fore you Miss Jean!!
        An yore all FURRY speshell to us 😉
        ***purrss** an ~~head rubss~~BellaDharma~~ an ❤ ❤ an {{huggiess}} LadyMew

Hi Girls and Mom J! Miss Jean you look perky and like you’re getting the rest you should be! Mom says PERKY is a good word – I like it because it sounds like TURKEY and that is yummy.

Sometimes fighting all the time doesn’t let your body do the job it could do “better” if you relaxed!! Actually I know that keeping up the fight works – it worked for me with chemo. I think the important thing is that we deal with things in the way that we KNOW we do it best. We’re just happy you are better on the oxygen!

Hugs, Pam and Teddy too

3. Sandee

Awww, I don’t have any tea recipes, but I’ll bet many do. You two are the cats meow.

Kit-Tea is adorable. I love it.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches all around and my best to your mom. ♥

4. databbiesotrouttowne

shoks and ty; dinna mom see sum reel lee awesum tea at a place her and dad vizited and her waz like a kid in a toy stor….ore iz we thinkin oh nother blog ?? any way….stay chillax and bee safe and healthee ♥♥♥

1. franhunne4u

I also found a chicken curry with peppermint tea … Or winterly rooibush-cherry-jam … Cherry tea cake from the baking sheet … a mushroom risotto with tea … matcha-ice-cream … for the vegans out there: button mushroom-tofu ragout with dark blacktea-plum-soy-sauce … tea bread with a scent of Earl Grey (not for me, that one is with yeast and I just published my fail about plum yeast cake) … some alcoholic beverage with raspberry-vanilla taste … as a dessert: Frisian tea-cream (a kind of mousse) … butter-tea cookies with a slight hint of tea ..
      You get the gist, there are plenty of different meals or cakes out there where indeed tea is an ingredient .. Most of these recipes I found on Chefkoch.de, some I found on lecker.de

I think I will go for the Brigitte (a German woman magazine) recipe for my post.

5. Genevieve Petrillo

Tea is a healthy drink. Good for your mama resting up and drinking healthy. My mom starts the day with hot tea with ginger and honey, but the rest of the time, she is a coffee girl.

Love and licks,
    Cupcake

Glad you are taking good care of your mum. I am more of a coffee drinker, but I may have one idea to contribute. XO

7. Eastside Cats

I have a shirt with “Kit-Tea” on the front!
    I love tea, and I love cats!
    Earl Grey is my favorite…that bergamot smell drives me wild!
    However, I cannot drink too much; the caffeine messes with my system, so I drink green tea fairly often instead.