Happy Tyebe Tuesday with Shoko Too

We are joining Sandee and Happy Tuesday over at Comedy plus today.  Take a drive by her place and see other furries and read what they’ve been up to.  Click the name or badge and you’ll get the destination.

Mom got us a nameplate for the Lane.  Shoks and I thought it was perfect.

We went through the gate and walked up the Lane of Siamese Drive.

Not much happening in the Lane or should I say Siamese Dr. Looks deserted Shoko.  Wonder where everybody went.  Maybe they headed towards the Kitty Cat Klub.  Let’s go see, Shoko.

The crappy house is still here.  What are we supposed to do to see the Kitty Cat Klub?
Stripper said to clap your paws once and blink twice. and the Klub will appear.  OK, here goes.  I’ll clap once and blink twice, Tyebe.                                                                    We did it, There’s the Klub.

Do you wanna take a peek, Shoks? I sure do Tyebe. I don’t think Stripper would mind cause you’re family.

You see the guy in the hat?  That guy is security so behave Tyebe.

Look Shoko….”The Hairy Dudes.” They’re so handsome and tough-looking.  The trio has such melodious voices.  Here’s our waitress.  Candy I’ll have a Nanaimo Bar liqueur and Tyebe’ll have a ginger beer.  Thank you.

Their voices are fantabulous.  Let’s get a table Tyebe.

They sure can sing. Cat’s in a Cradle and What’s New Pussycat? just drove me wild. I wish that Snap and Einstein were here to enjoy this singing.

That was fun Tyebe and thanks for taking me.  I wonder where Stripper is?  She mentioned something about becoming management.  Really?  Good for her.

She can make it a success too.

C’mon, let’s go inside and get some food.

38 thoughts on “Happy Tyebe Tuesday with Shoko Too

1. mommakatandherbearcat

If you could please tell me where to send an application, Ellie would like to apply for the pole-dancing position 😉
    [seriously – she looks like that’s what’s she’s doing with her pole scratchers – it’s funny]

If, you send me a couple of pictures of Ellie I’ll make sure she can find an appropriate position in the Klub. Does she perform a special scenario or interpretive dance? lol Seriously if you could send some pictures it would be fun.

Jean

2. Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

Oh, MY! Things are busy at your KKC!

That’s a great sign/name for your lane, too:)
    Petcretary used to have POESJE on her license plate, but recently changed it to reflect the fact that she too loves having Siamese kitties! (Even though we are a doggy only furmily right now…sigh…)

3. easyweimaraner

oooh that is much better than the appearing houses in that hairy potter ;O)= we love that you got your own street… it’s a start… furst one street and then the whole town ;O)

You girls sure are lucky to have a cool club just down Siamese Lane a bit…..nice it’s near…you can go by, have a drink, see the show and be home before your Mom and Dad notice you’re gone!!

It sure is a fun club. Maybe Roary would like to work as a security guard….oh sorry, he’s far to young. The toms would laugh at him. Maybe when he’s around 2 years old.

5. Sandee

What a fun adventure. I’ve seen kitties pole dance before. It’s grand fun. Thank you for the smiles and chuckles and I love your new nameplate. It’s purrfect.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches all around and a hug to mom. ♥

6. Timmy Tomcat

What a cool place to go on a hot day in the lane. Great fun and it looks like a clean establishment. Hope we can visit soon.
    Timmy and Family

Shoko I hope those good looking fellows won’t try and steal you away *sniff sniff*
    Einie

7. BellaDharma an LadyMew

“Siamese Drive” iss a purrfect sign! An you both look lovelee. An Kitty Cat Club lookss purrty kewl or as wee meow on THE streetss…it lookss ‘dope’!!!
    Have fun mee frendss….