In Purrsuit of Flavours…..Sensational Sandwiches

We are joining Comedy Plus for Wordless Wednesday.  We talk too much for wordless so make it wordy as a salamander with his tail caught in a door.  Click on the name or badge and join the mob over there.

What are you doing, Tyebes?  You look like a mop flopping around on the floor.

This is a Yeowy!!! sardine and it has lots of nip in it. Well, tear yourself away fish breath, and let’s start cooking up a sandwich storm. Coming!!

Our co-host for Sensational sandwiches is Phenny and Nelly of Easyweimaraner blog. Our not too picky French friends.  Click on their name and be thrown to France and the dogs.  mol

Now, Tyebes we’re making a toasted mushroom and bacon sandwich.  So let’s start.

You cook the mushrooms and I’ll stick the bacon in the oven.  We are making 2 sandwiches.

Consider it done, Chef Shoko.

Toasted Bacon and Mushroom Sandwich

Ingredients:

4 slices of bread
4 strips of bacon.
5 big mushrooms
mayo
butter

INSTRUCTIONS:

1/  Put bread in the toaster.  Toast till the desired colour appears.

2/ Cook bacon either in the oven, stove, or microwave.
3/ Cook mushrooms on the stove.
4/ Butter the bread.
5/ Spread mayo on the sandwich. If you like lots of mayo on the sandwich fill er up!

Here is your finished sandwich.

We did it Shoko and that bacon sure smells yummy. You have the mushrooms and I’ll have the bacon, ok? I don’t think so, you freeloader. Am not, Shoks.

BONY PETITE

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…

48 thoughts on “In Purrsuit of Flavours…..Sensational Sandwiches

1. Timmy Tomcat

That sounds so good and Dad is going to make some of Sammy P and Teddys Maple Bacon from Caturday and then use it on you Sammich Creation! Dad says he has loved bacon sandwiches his whole life and needs to get back in the swing of them! Yeah we agree. Thanks for a great, fun, simple Flavor Purrsuit friends! I bet Mom and Dad loved them sitting on the deck!

2. Sandee

Sounds and looks really good. I’ll have one too.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Wordless Wednesday. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥

3. Memories of Eric and Flynn

I used to love bacon sandwiches but now I can;t have it or any meat that comes from a pig. I do like mushrooms on toast though.

1. Memories of Eric and Flynn

I can eat other meat as long as it is very lean, but pork sets off another gallstones attack so I have to keep away from it. When I went in to have my gall bladder removed they sent me home again saying it was too dangerous with my other health problems, so I have to live with it.

OMC Jackie! I remember the pains from the Gall Bladder attacks. I was 19 when mine was removed the very afternoon I saw the doctor, This was way back when one could smoke in the hospital….so like eons ago. Can you actually relieve the pain depending on what you eat?

We try Bella D. There may be the odd “Oh crap” moment when something doesn’t work out but we try not to show that side of ourselves. We want to hear our folks sammiches too!

Tyebe

4. Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo, Cinnamon and Barb

Oh yum! Mom would be all over that sandwich!She loves mushrooms (which Alex won’t eat), toast (which Alex can’t eat) and bacon! She says she’s got to make one! We made Alex’s for his trip to Fix the forestry campground at Pete Lake. He sad it was sensational. And we added our post to the linky. Tybee, can I come to your house and have a sardine and nip sandwich with you?

Marv, come on up and let’s get those sandwiches moving. Mom has fresh nip from the garden so the fist bite sends one into a frenzy. Bring Kozmo and Jo Jo too. Maybe Cinamon can sit this one out. I’ll send the magic carpet down for you all.

Tyebe

It is delightful and you’re not alone if you haven’t heard of it. Mom ordered it in a restaurant once and they brought her a bacon and cut-up raw mushroom sandwich not toasted. It was very yuck.

It is so simple yet delicious. Mom says you can even put cheese in the sandwich with butter on the outsides of the bread and fry it. That sandwich is also very good but becomes a Grilled Bacon and Mushroom sandwich.

Saturdays are ur day for an easy dinner as we play around with other things like the garden. This form of sandwich is easy and pretty quick to make so we have it when we don’t want to fuss around the dinner.

Jean

5. Tails Around the Ranch

Oooh that looks tasty! I am completely off my game-had intended on participating but with staying at my dad’s for nearly two weeks, I completely spaced it out. Sorry. You guys can cook for me any ole time. 🥪

6. Cathy Keisha

This sounds a lot better than the crappy sammich that I’m posting about Friday. BACON! TW sez it sounds like a lot of pots cos our dishwasher isn’t doing too well.

I hate it when the dishwasher goes on strike! Ya never can tell what it wants. Does it want more crap off the plate before we stick it in the dishwasher’s mouth or what? Anyway we’ll keep our eyes peeled for your post CK. Peeled eyeballs….yuck, horrible images.

7. angelswhisper2011

MOL…nip and fish flavour…yummy, my mouth is watering Tyebe and Shoko. Granny says I can have it when I start to mop too😸Bon appetite my furriends😸Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend🐾😽💞

You can have a sandwich when you start to mop? You mean Granny forces you to clean up after yourself? That’s not fair, Granny. Binky is like eons old….you should do the mopping.

Tyebe

This sounds super yummy, plus you girls made our mom smile. We always like that. Snap loved all the photos of Crackle and is super happy she got a nip and sardine sandwich. And he sends her those paw hugs she likes as well as oodles of whisker kisses. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy 🐈, Sawyer & Kizmet