In Purrsuit of that Dang Mouse

Shoko, did you see where my mouse went?  He came into the raised garden and dad distracted me.  I think he took my mouse.  That was mean cause mousie and I were having fun.
Who was winning?  Well, me, of course.  That’s why dad took the mouse away.  He doesn’t want me to be a winner.  No, you’re a wiener all the time.   l like weiners!   Dad took the mouse away so you wouldn’t kill it.  I would never kill a mouse!  We just like playing tag.  The mouse isn’t very good at tag though.  I tag him and he runs the other way.  Pretty soon he quits playing and just lies there.  I gently nudge him but he wants to sleep so I leave him be.                                      He’s still cause he’s…. de…..um…..he’s defeated, Tyebe.  (Damn that innocent looking face!) That’s what I said flea face.  Sometimes I think you don’t listen, Shoks.

Oh, we recommend you go to Awww Mondays at Comedy Plus and see the funny, I mean furry faces in Sandee’s place.

Now, we decided on making mom’s favourite sandwich, a  toasted bacon and mushroom sandwich on “Sensational Sandwich” day.

We are looking forward to your recipes for grand sandwiches or crackers or buttered fingers with your favourite filling.

Sensational sandwiches comes out on:

21 thoughts on “In Purrsuit of that Dang Mouse

1. Tails Around the Ranch

You caught a mousie? Maybe you should give Norman some tips, he’s woeful when it comes to chasing the many lizards racing around. He has no hunting skills whatsoever. Course they’re lightning fast especially against a lumbering moose like Norman. 😉

2. Memories of Eric and Flynn

I am sorry your dad spoiled your fun, Tybe. Maybe Mousie will come back to finish the game. Who is the black and white cat peeping under your wooden gate?

3. angelswhisper2011

What a bummer, Tyebe. First I thought that he wanted to eat it himself…🙊🙈😸 Hey, do I see an Angel looking for your prey😸Pawkisses for a Happy Week ahead to all of you🐾😽💞

4. Zoolatry

Catch it! Kill it! No mouse in the house! Not allowed. Meow out loud. Or chase it away. Better that way. Be gone evil mouse. You’ll not enter my house!
    NOT BY THE HAIRS ON MY CHINNY CHINNY CHIN.
    WHEN IT’S MOUSE VS TYEBE … TYEBE WILL WIN!

5. Sandee

They are fun until they quit moving and then dad puts them in file 13. It’s the way of cats. You two are pawsome.

Moms sandwich sounds ever so good. See you Wednesday.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches all around and my best to your mom. ♥

6. Timmy Tomcat

Tyebe at least you know who you are playing with unlike Rumpy who brings unmentionables into the house. Those sleepy mousies need to, um, visit the bushes on the other side of the lane

7. Cathy Keisha

Tyebe, maybe your dad would rather you bite him rather than mousie. That’s what I did today. I had arm on the cob. HAH!
    I only post on Fridays but would like to join your blog hop someday. I don’t think my peeps make very imaginative sammiches, maybe roasted peppers or turkey with stuffing a mile high. MOL!

8. BellaDharma an LadyMew

Mew mew mew “flea face’….OMC you are hee-lareeus Shoko! Tyebe seemss yore Mousie sorta ran outta energy. Maybee yore PawPaw iss goin to let Mousie rest an reehab an then bring s/he back to you!?!?!
    ***purrss*** BellaDharma an ((huggiess)) LadyMew