Sunday Selfies with Shoko

We are now officially warm in Canada’s northern area of BC.  The temperature has reached 20c and folks are out and about in shorts and halter tops.  Just the human women wear the halter tops, Guys have muscle shirts.   I am doing my “warm weather wiggle” in the fern patch.

This picture is awesome so we’ll send it over to The Cat On My Head blog Join us by clicking on the name or badge.

I’ll bet you can’t see the remote camera clicker. No, I won’t tell you where it is.  mol

41 thoughts on “Sunday Selfies with Shoko

Shoko, we hear that dirt baths are GREAT! Our all-white, angel brofur, Madison, used to love them. Mom would love that temperature. We’ve already had really hot weather. Cooper Murphy is sending Tyebe a bajillion whisker kisses and paw hugs. Have a great weekend. Thanks for hopping over to see us. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer & Kizmet

Shoko the fern patch looks like a nice spot to have a DIRT BATH……I hope your Mom didn’t mind when you brought a little outside (dirt) inside????? Enjoy your Sunday.

3. The J-Cats

We love that picture of you enjoying the warm weather, Shoko (although 20 C seems a bit chilly still to Us). If you want to enjoy some really warm weather, why don’t you come over for a visit?It’s “only” 27 C here at the moment, but tomorrow, they say it will hit 34 C.

4. Zoolatry

T’is an AWESOME + adorable picture. Way to go, Shoko! A bath is a bath is a bath, right?
    Don’t bet on summer yet: it was 90 degrees here on Thursday, but won’t be more than 55 degrees today!!! Go figure. Sigh ……..
    Happy Sunday Friends, huggies to all (human and feline).

Thank you for the kind words, June. I guess you’ve never had a dirt bath. It’s totally awesome. Get your mom to fill the bathtub with dirt and then roll the itch away,

Shoks

I’ll bet you’re so used to the hots that it is the same ole type of a day, Raz. Not here….we get so excited and happy here when it gets warm…..it’s like Christmas.

You noticed!! I thought only mom and I would think my tummy furs are so desirable. However, if anyone touches my tummy, I scream and scratch them. Just look….no touch. mol

Shoks

5. Timmy Tomcat

Shoko it is so nice seeing you enjoying that summer sun in that nice dirt. Maybe plant some fur and see if little ones sprout up in the fall Me-Yow!
    Timmy
    Shoko my sweet it is so nice seeing that beyootiful tummy of yours but… do you think you should be so brazen with so many Tom-Cats looking? Head Bonks and Kissy Whiskers
    Einstein

Timmy, Egads, me lad! I never want to live with another youngin’. First, Tyebe was adopted and she was so tiny and stupid that when Budd saw Tyebe on our deck he decided he could help her and so he moved in with us. No thank you Timmy….this one fur piece invites all sorts of intruders.
      Einey, I could always join the stripper club up the Lane. Then all sorts of Tom Cats can observe me. I can’t see me doing that though….I am a whimp at heart. SSSSSSh……don’t tell anyone.

Shoks

6. Memories of Eric and Flynn

Eric and Flynn were always telling me how wonderful dirt baths are! I can see how much you are enjoying yours. We also reached 20 today and have 21C forecast for tomorrow.

7. Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

Our neighbour kitty is a great dirt roller, too!! Shoko, you look like you are thoroughly enjoying yourself!
    Neither one of us pups would do that, though…we prefer to roll in the grass or some good stinky stuff! BOL!

We have been a bit chilly here for this time of the year…we even had frost on Sunday morning. Brrr! It did warm up to about 21C…and warmer still as the week progresses.