Shoko’s Sunday Selfie with Meezerism

Holy crap, Tyebe!  Look at all those fire trucks along the road,  There are fire trucks from around the area…..even small volunteer fire departments.  It’s a parade, Shoko.  It is wonderful Tyebe cause they are honouring first responders.

Listen to the trucks signaling to each other with their sirens. I’m proud of the spirit of people. They seem to be looking and finding the happiness in this life.   First responders have had it tough this last year but are still appreciated for their efforts,

Today is Selfie Sunday blog hop at The Cat on My Head blog.  So I will be posing for this honour.  Pop by and visit Janet and the herd at The Cat on my Head blog by clicking on the badge or their name.

I set the camera to click when I lay down.

Oh my…Look at the size of my butt!  Perhaps I shouldn’t have talked mom into giving me a Churu.  Dad says this is just a split second in time so I look this way right now but usually I look thinner….mol

Now, if you believe me I have a street full of fire trucks I can lend you….interested? mol

Today is a Meezerism day also.  I want to try one, Shoko.  OK, go for it beetle breath.

“The cat that cries over spilled milk is a fool…..drink it!!”

32 thoughts on “Shoko’s Sunday Selfie with Meezerism

Midway is way smaller than Prince George so naturally your fire trucks are going to be fewer. The outskirts of PG had fire trucks in there too. It is nice to know that after a year and some of the first responders working their butts off that they are getting kudos from the public.

Tyebe did pretty good on her meezerism….I agree with you Marv.

How wonderful to be honoring first responders – firemen are so brave and save lives and property every time they go out on a call. Shoko it’s simply the camera angle that makes your derriere look extra buxom. I use that excuse all the time myself in fact – blame the photographer. Tyebe I’d say you get a HIGH GRADE for your Meezerism.

2. The Florida Furkids

Wow, how exciting to see those trucks from your house and what nice way to honor first responders. Shoko, we agree, it’s only the camera. Tyebe, you did a pawsome job with the Meezerism!!

The Florida Furkids

3. Genevieve Petrillo

What an exciting parade! If I were a dog who howls I’d howl like crazy at that road party. Sadly, I have never howled in my life. Maybe I’d just end up hiding behind Mom.

Love and licks,
    Cupcake

4. Eastside Cats

We are so very grateful to the front line emergency and hospital workers, and I said so when I was given my first vaccination shot last week. I rather embarrassed the woman, but it came from my heart.

5. Timmy Tomcat

Shoko my sweet you have the cutest butt and it only looks that way due to the silly flashy box opurrator. You are svelte, elegant and graceful in all your poses. You are the most lovely of Siamese my dark faced beauty! *Hugs and Whisker Kisses*
    Your Floofy Fella
    Einstein

Shoko dont worry about photos the proof is in the pudding.
    We all agree you have a fine Meezerism there Tyebe
    Timmy and Family

Einey my floofy guy, you would think I was elegant and stylish if I had matted fur and was standing in my food! You and I were meant to be and I only see the good in you. I will agree that I should have put the camera closer to my head instead of the other end.
      Your Shoo

I really worked on the meezerism cause I wanted Shoks to be proud of me. I think I did ok.

Tyebe

Shoko, I wouldn’t say your bee hind looks big, but, well, please don’t ever sit on me! XOX Xena
    Tyebe, that’s a really great meezerism. Hey! I just thought of one, too. A bite in time saves nine. BOL! BOL! Xena

mol….promise not to sit on you Xena. However, a leap from both of us on your head would help keep the fur out of your eyes…..NO, not a good idea?

I like your meezerism Xena except nine of what…nine lives? mol

Tyebe

7. Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

Us pups have seen oversized kitties at our rescue places, but you are not like that at all, Shoko!! Camera angles often like to tell fibs…

Tyebe, petcretary loved that meezerizm!! Wonderful…yes it sure was, eh??! Yup she is a Canadian, too:)
    She thinks she has seen that kitty somewhere…the question is: where??!

1. Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

And what a fun way to give honour and attention to first responders!
      Petcretary works in a nursing home…not a first responder, but for sure she feels all the viral hindrances there, and she feels so bad for all the peeps that are not allowed visitors, etc. We even had a bad outbreak of Covid last November, but at least its calmed down now, thankfully. Most of the permanent residents have gotten both vaccines by now, Phew!

8. BellaDharma an LadyMew

GRATE Meezerism Tyebe!!! Shoko yore trainin Tyebe well 😉
    An what a kewl purrade….butt it wuud bee scarey with all THE litess an sirenss goin off…(LadyMew wuud have a seezure fore sure!)
    Sorry mee so late….thingss bin hairy here purr usual 😉
    ***purrss*** BellaDahrma an ((huggiess)) LadyMew