A Happy Tyebe Tuesday

Let’s just look at pictures of me as I grew up.  I went from such an innocent little girl and met challenges along the way in my new home.

We are joining Comedy Plus for Happy Tuesday.  Click on the name or badge and visit another happy post for today.

The very first picture of me was taken the day I arrived on May 7th. 2018.

This is the picture of me today. It has been an interesting journey so far.

42 thoughts on “A Happy Tyebe Tuesday

1. Memories of Eric and Flynn

These are lovely photos of you growing up from the little baby kitty you were to the lovely lady you are now.

Tyebe you absolutely were one of the cutest little kitties EVER when you joined your family. We hoped Shoko would have a ball with a little sister and while it took some time (!) that’s what you two are – REAL sisters. You’ve blossomed into a beautiful blue-eyed girl and you really do just get cuter every day!

Hugs, Pam (and Teddy too)

Aww, Tyebe these pictures are priceless. I giggled at the ones of you hanging from the screen and of you grabbing at Shoko’s butt. Miss Amy
    Tyebe, did you know your gotcha day is the same date as Angel Lexi’s birthday? I think that means you are destined to be great! XOX Lucy
    Hi Tye! It looks like Shoks wasn’t as patient with you as Luce was with me. Maybe your claws are sharper, BOL! XOX Xena

I didn’t realize my gotcha day was the same date as Lexi’s birthday. I am surly blessed then. I have heard from Shoko what a fantastic schnauzer Lexi was.

Shoko was the baby of the household before I came ad now she is the responsible one……a heck of a big check.

Tyebe

4. Sandee

Aw, you were adorable then and adorable now. What a wonderful flashback of your life.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Hug to mom. ♥

5. BellaDharma an LadyMew

Mee-yow wow Tyebe you have grown up from a cute kitt innto a beeuteefull an spunky lady cat!! Yore so beeuteefull…
    Love THE fotoss of you an Budd. Hee was a kewl Big Brothur wassn’t hee??
    THE MeMe iss heelareeus too!
    ***purrss*** BellaDharma an ((huggiess)) LadyMew

Budd was a great brofur. He always wanted to do whatever I wanted to do. He slept close to me so I’d be warm. Not like Shoko who insists that I behave before she stays beside me. Geez!

Tyebe

6. Jean Mueller

Happy Tyebe Tuesday!❤️Love the photos!You grew from an adorable little kitten to a beautiful cat like Shoko❤️🥰