Filling In Felines on Friday

I’ve been out and met with my tuxie friend…..I just call him Tux as he answers to it and its not a hard name to remember.  It describes him too.  He’s about my age and is interested in the same stuff.  He likes climbing trees and then spitting from high up to see what kind of a splat it makes. mol  Cool!  I spot him when he does this and he spots me so we can admire the splats.  Mom didn’t want to take a picture so you will have to just imagine what it looks like.  It is dark and yucky outside so I came in and Tux went home for a snooze.  I think males sleep more than female kitties although Shoko is fast asleep in the basket on the desk.

We are joining Feline Friday on Comedy Plus.  Simply hit the name or the badge and drop in for a visit.

Here are the Friendly Fill Ins.  Ellen of 15 and Meowing came up with the first two and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the last two.  Click on the names and be taken over to their joints.

Shoko is doing the first 2 fill ins and me the last 2 fill ins.

1. I look forward to….ROLLING IN THE GARDEN…. every spring.

2. The highlight of my week was……GETTING A RIDE IN THE STROLLER….

3. I think …..BUSY….. is the word that best describes me.

4. Nothing melts my heart like…..MELLOWING OUT ON DAD’S LAP……..

43 thoughts on “Filling In Felines on Friday

1. Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

Hey, you found yourself a new boyfriend??
    He sounds im-purr-essive if he can spit out of trees! LOL!

I needed you at my work last night, Tyebe…I was cleaning up resident rooms and in one trash can I was greeted by a huge spider!! EEEK! I am scared of them…ever since I twice had them in my bed as a youngster….you could have grabbed it. Petcretary had to be very brave and she tossed some TP on it and threw the whole mess into the toilet, phew! LOL!

Tyebe it’s nice you have a friend who you can have spitting contests with! You look VERY comfy on your Dad’s lap and I just bet he looks forward to snuggle time with you too.

3. Cleo

Hmm, spitting contest, huh? Not too sure about that one. I’m gonna have to disagree with you on the whole male kitties sleeping more that females. If my life is any indication, I’d say I’m right. As for the dad lap thing- I think most of our blogger friends know just where I stand on that one!

He is that. His white shirt and black coat does attract the ladies. Tux is more into spit than the ladies though. His mom didn’t want anymore Tuxies running around so he visited the vet as I did.

Tyebe

4. Sandee

Love your fill-ins and you look mighty cute on dads lap. I’m thinking he’s enjoying it more than you.

Love the funny at the end. I laughed out loud.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Scritches all around and a hug to mom. ♥

Really? I wish it were growing and turning green just not in the garden. Mom has practiced and she can get down on the ground this year. This means there should be no more weeds in the garden. Mom will be able to dig em out.

5. Timmy Tomcat

You sound like you have a back alley pal Tyebe. Not sure if we would do what you two do but… it may be fun. Love your fill in photos. How sweet you with Dad. Love it. Have a supurr weekend friends

Einey and Timmy, don’t knock it till you’ve tried it. Shoko won’t climb a tree so she’ll never know the thrill of watching what you’ve created travel at a thousand miles an hour and hit the lane with such gusto it splatters like crazy.

Tyebe

6. Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo, Cinnamon and Barb

Hi Tybee!! Tuxies are the best! Mom says they are the clowns of the cat world. Have fun with Tux and we are so glad to see your dad! Mom says to say hi! (Oh! Hi to your Mom too!) and Shoko, you would not want to roll in our garden right now, it is squelchy. Alex went to move the rain barrel and the the muck was up to his ankles! I, Marv, got dirty in muck and Mom said HBO words while she tried to clean me up! We are sending you and your Peeps virtual hugs and hope you guys have a marvellously happy day!

Marv, you sound terrific. If, you have yuck in your yard then spring is coming to you faster than us. Our ground is frozen solid. This is a memory photo of Shoks rollin’ in the garden. We will have to wait another month for the yucky dirt. Then I’ll frolic in it like last year. I don’t see anything wrong with leaving my paw prints all over the house and furniture. It says Tyebe was here! mol

Tyebe

Maybe the tuxie wants to move in with you. 🙂 Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers and I love the photos with your answers. I hope you shake off before you go inside Shoko. Have a nice weekend. XO

8. BellaDharma an LadyMew

Mew mew mew Tyebe yore so adoorabell…an you found a mew frend??? Tux soundss like a furry kewl cat! Not like ‘Stinky’ man cat here…man hee iss a pain inn THE A$……ummm paw….
    Shoko you look so ZEN rollin ’round inn dirt.
    Mee-yow LadyMew just hollered “IT’SS SPRING~~~”
    Shee saw THE ferst Motorcycle of Spring, mew mew mew…
    ***purrss*** BellaDharma

Your memes always crack us up. Shoko, our Angel Madison, used to love rolling in the dirt. He was all white and would turn himself brown. Cooper Murphy loved seeing beautiful Tyebe. Both you girls did a great job with your fill-ins, and the header is great! XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer & Kizmet with whisker kisses from Snap for Tyebe.

10. L.M.G. Miller

You kitties filled in the fill-ins so purrfectly! What a wonderful life you have, complete with a garden to roll in and a lap to snooze on. Purrs!