Friendly Fill Ins Zoom In on Feline Friday

It’s getting warm Shoko.  It’s going to be 3 above today.  It was kinda cool yesterday.  It was -9c about 2pm and did you see the guy walking down the street with his shorts on?
Peeps are getting tired of the snow.

We are joining Feline Friday over at Comedy Plus so mossy on over and take a peek at the beautiful animal on display.

We are also joining Ellen of 15 and Meowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs for the Friendly Fill Ins.

Shoko did the first two fill ins and I did the last two.

1. I have given up…..TRYING TO GET TYEBE TO STAY OUT OF MY BASKET ON MOM’S DESK.

2. On St. Patrick’s Day, I…..WOULD LIKE MOM TO PUT GREEN FOOD COLOURING IN MY WATER.  So everyone can see I have Irish in me too, mol

3. I get cranky when…..MOM HOLDS OFF WITH THE TREATS TOO LONG.  I’M NOT THE CRANKY SORT AT THE BEST OF TIMES…..I LET SHOKO LOOK AFTER THAT DEPARTMENT.

4. MY COOPER MURPHY BED….. is my good luck charm.  So I make sure I sleep in it at least once a day.

37 thoughts on “Friendly Fill Ins Zoom In on Feline Friday

1. Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

Oh,m MY! That man must be part Polar Bear!! There sure is a ton of snow at your den!! Ours has al melted over the last few days…but we are sure there will be more…it ain’t over till its over!

Yup, peeps still know I am not from MIchigan when I say certain things, and its a lot worse after I have been back there to see my family…it IS the accent!! LOL! (And I have been here for over 3 years, already!)

Shoko looks really upset in that picture of her on the bed. What did you do, Tyebe? And Tyebe, where’s your picture today? Did Shoko get exclusive rights? We hope you have a warmer weekend, but think there’s probably still a lot of snow headed your way this weekend. Stay warm! XOX Lucy and Xena

3. Sandee

Oh my it’s so cold and that guy is wearing spring attire. I’m with him…bring on the warmer weather.

Love your fill-ins. Kitties do such a good job on the fill-ins.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Scritches all around and a hug to mom. ♥

Mom met a guy in the grocery store that was wearing shorts. He came over and chatted away to her like a long lost buddy. I told Shoko nuts attract other nuts….Shoko agreed. I’d rather mom was a nut cause she’s not boring….bit odd but fun. mol

Tyebe

Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers Tyebe. How sweet that you nap in your bed from Cooper every day. Maybe skip the green food coloring and have some Greenies treats. Have a nice weekend. XO

5. Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo, Cinnamon and Barb

Hi Ladies! Your answers to the fill-ins are purrfect (Just like you) and we gotta say, your neighbor has a screw loose. He would look pretty normal around here though, it has been warm! We are lucky–the weather has been warm enough to have the doors open and let the breezes blow the winter funk out! But the weather guessers are telling us that it will be cold next weekend. We hope you guys are all awesome and have a marvellously Happy Day!

6. BellaDharma an LadyMew

Mew mew mew EH? What ‘accent’??
    Wee due sorta have an accent….makess us u-neek!
    Love yore answerss to fill-innss! Wee got peepell walkin outisde here inn shortss too an iss FREEZIN out!!! Mew mew mew…Hu’manss are so weerd an funny aren’t they Tyebe an Shoko???
    Not OUR Hu’manss….other Hu’manss….
    ***purrss*** BellaDharma

Ya, mom never thought she had an accent either until she was in LA with her mom and a waitress asked her if she was from Australia. I don’t think mom’s accent is that thick but goes to show ya.

1. BellaDharma an LadyMew

Mew mew mew Shoko THE waitress thott Miss Jean was from Australia?? Mee not think our Meowmy’ss accentss are that fancy! LadyMew sayss British peepell allways commint on her Catnadian accent…an yet shee sayss Catnadianss have ‘flat’ accentss… Not sure what that meenss???